Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:02 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ever listen to the lawyers who say certain drugs taken caused harm to people.. the list is getting longer. If you take this or that and you had a stroke, heart attack, bleeding, died , because of taking something the FDA approved..
The human body is an extremely intricate and interconnected mechanism. Try as we might, as we try to address one problem area our actions will have an effect on other systems.

If I misdiagnose a problem on something as banal as my motorcycle and use the wrong procedure, I may hurt other subsystems badly in the process. But I'd be stupid to blame my wrenches and other tools for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 01:08 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Except if I get bit by an animal or something I'll take a tetanus shot if I'm confident that's all it is.
Tetanus spores are ubiquitous. Any puncture wound can form an infection pathway. But the dice are yours to roll - just keep in mind that we're looking at an 11% mortality rate assuming first-world medicine. (And it's not a walk in the park for the 89%, either.)

Old 12-08-2014, 01:16 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I did. Seems like this is a pretty clever advance, with the risks understood and countered.

I read it today as well. In my view the risks are too great but I think that it's fine for others to make decisions that differ from my own and go ahead and get these vaccines if they are comfortable with it. I'm glad the op shared the initial info so that we could dig deeper and make informed choices for ourselves and our families.

Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
OK, then. You didn't get your tetanus vaccine, you got C. tetani though a puncture wound, now all your muscles are responding to the toxin, cramping up and you're looking like this:

What sort of individualized, root-issue-seeking "thing" are you looking for? Wouldn't a jab every 10 years be better, as non-individual as it may seem?
Yeah, people should get a tetanus shot to protect them from syringe-needle puncture wounds.

And, if they don't, they should just eat dirt.

Old 12-08-2014, 01:59 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Tetanus spores are ubiquitous. Any puncture wound can form an infection pathway. But the dice are yours to roll - just keep in mind that we're looking at an 11% mortality rate assuming first-world medicine. (And it's not a walk in the park for the 89%, either.)
You got that right, Dane.
A friend cleaning a corral one morning got a minor scratch on one arm from the pitchfork he was using. Around 10 a.m.; his wife left to make a grocery run at the same time.

By her return about an hour later, he was in advanced tetanus, out of his head and looking around the house for a knife to cut his arm off. His wife got him to a hospital just in the nick of time; by the time those spasms begin, there is little that medicine can do.

Tetanus is not the only fast acting bacteria that surrounds us constantly. There are others just as dangerous.

Old 12-08-2014, 02:40 PM

"C. tetani is normal flora in the intestinal tract of humans and animals."

Zandra Starlin

"In a sanitary society with adequate nutrition, natural immunity to the bacteria gives almost everybody immunity against the bacteria's ability to grow in a healthy body.

It is a far different matter where the conditions prevail which encourage the tetanus bacteria's growth. Nobody can be immune to dirty wounds. Immunity to dirty wounds can not come from vaccination; immunity to dirty wounds can not come from having had tetanus one or more times and recovering.

The vaccine's "active" ingredient is the poison which is made by the bacteria. Antibodies against poison do not constitute an immunization.

Wound hygiene is essential, general good health is protective and vaccination is worthless."

"Tetanus
A tetanus vaccination cannot possibly protect from the disease since the human organism cannot build
up any immunity after contracting the disease (as is the same after HIB, diphtheria or TB). So, if nature hasn't planned the immunity, how does the vaccine work?
Furthermore, the tetanus vaccination (as is the case with the diphtheria vaccine) is a so-called toxoid vaccine. The killed poison of the tetanus bacilli is injected into the body and meant to protect us. But the human body cannot build up immunity against poisons . How can the vaccine protect us then? The official statistics of the various countries show us that the vaccine does not protect us. The Robert Koch Institute in Germany admits that 2/3 people who contract tetanus have been fully vaccinated. The rate in Switzerland was 50% fully vaccinated and still contracted the disease.
vaclib.org/basic/vaxhealth.htm

Vaccination Liberation Information

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 12-08-2014 at 02:57 PM..

Old 12-08-2014, 02:46 PM

78,329 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
"C. tetani is normal flora in the intestinal tract of humans and animals."

Zandra Starlin

"In a sanitary society with adequate nutrition, natural immunity to the bacteria gives almost everybody immunity against the bacteria's ability to grow in a healthy body.

It is a far different matter where the conditions prevail which encourage the tetanus bacteria's growth. Nobody can be immune to dirty wounds. Immunity to dirty wounds can not come from vaccination; immunity to dirty wounds can not come from having had tetanus one or more times and recovering.

The vaccine's "active" ingredient is the poison which is made by the bacteria. Antibodies against poison do not constitute an immunization.

Wound hygiene is essential, general good health is protective and vaccination is worthless."

"Tetanus
A tetanus vaccination cannot possibly protect from the disease since the human organism cannot build up any immunity after contracting the disease (as is the same after HIB, diphtheria or TB). So, if nature hasn't planned the immunity, how does the vaccine work?
Furthermore, the tetanus vaccination (as is the case with the diphtheria vaccine) is a so-called toxoid vaccine. The killed poison of the tetanus bacilli is injected into the body and meant to protect us. But the human body cannot build up immunity against poisons 31. How can the vaccine protect us then? The official statistics of the various countries show us that the vaccine does not protect us. The Robert Koch Institute in Germany admits that 2/3 people who contract tetanus have been fully vaccinated 32. The rate in Switzerland was 50% fully vaccinated and still contracted the disease.
vaclib.org/basic/vaxhealth.htm

Vaccination Liberation Information
Please, going to need more valid links than that.

Also, it's a document fact that you can build up immunity to poisons as evidenced by Bill Haast and others that have self-immunized with snake venom which kinda makes a lot of those claims look like outright lies.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Please, going to need more valid links than that.

Also, it's a document fact that you can build up immunity to poisons as evidenced by Bill Haast and others that have self-immunized with snake venom which kinda makes a lot of those claims look like outright lies.
Immunity from toxins is a slow procedure of, little by little, over time.

The Law of Acclimation

Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Not surprised at all.

But guess what? I don't care.

I'm not stupid enough to take any needles at all. No vaccines, no flu shots and anything else you can think of. If I feel the need I'll use natural immune boosters.

Have not taken a needle since I was too young to have a choice and after what I know now will never take one again.

Except if I get bit by an animal or something I'll take a tetanus shot if I'm confident that's all it i
s.
"I'm not going to take one, until I do". MmmKay!

Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 AM

16,910 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
FDA is not a corrupt government agency.
This post would be hilarious if it wasn't so scary. More corruption on the front cover of the WSJ today - FDA reviewers are receiving some type of financial gains from the medical device companies and are reviewing their products for approval. Plus they spy on their own dissenting doctor employees. They also banned a food because it reduced cholesterol better than statins. The list goes on and on.
http://www.wsj.com/m/briefly/BL-263B-2936
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies