Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:26 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Why?

He didn't wish anyone unborn.

He simply did an analysis of the cost/benefits to society.

YOU are the one who spouted hatred.
Uh huh. Gruber wished all 'marginal' Americans dead.

I believe he fits that bill.

Had his mom realized what she was producing, she might have believed that too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2014, 03:31 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post

Gruber didn't become a gangbanger, drug dealer, or killer.

The fact is, most of our crime and welfare spending occurs as a result of people in the lower qunitiles breeding. As those people get abortions we have less crime and less has to be spent on welfare. This isn't even news. We have known this for at least 15 years.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:32 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post

Really. Where did he WISH that?

Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
Gruber didn't become a gangbanger, drug dealer, or killer.

The fact is, most of our crime and welfare spending occurs as a result of people in the lower qunitiles breeding. As those people get abortions we have less crime and less has to be spent on welfare. This isn't even news. We have known this for at least 15 years.
Geeze those poor babies, talk about having bad luck of the draw. Their damned if they are born or damned not to be born. Neither is good.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:41 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I keep thinking of Margaret Sanger when I read this....

".... Gruber’s abortion advocacy is of a particularly pungent eugenics variety. He’s on record repeatedly making the case from social science that abortion is a “social good” because it reduces the number of “marginal children,” by which he means urban poor—those he says can be counted on to commit crimes if they were ever born.
Gruber co-authored a paper during the Clinton years which argued that legal abortion had saved the U.S. taxpayer upwards of $14 billion in welfare benefits and that it also lowered crime......
"

Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber: Abortion of 'Marginal Children' a 'Social Good'
Obama and ObamaCare organizers are modern day descendents of Hitler and his people in the in the health care field. They share the same desires and in their hearts they are killers and murderers preying on the weakest members of society.

Make no mistake about it, Obama and the people who follow him are the most vile, wicked people to step food on this planet over the past 70 years.

Here's the blue print for ObamaCare

THE NAZI DOCTORS: Medical Killing and the Psychology of Genocide ©

Quote:
In July of 1939, a conference of medical professionals was held in Berlin, Germany. Participating were the professors and chairmen of the departments of psychiatry of the leading universities and medical schools of Germany, many of them, the most respected professionals in their fields. The subject? What would be the criteria for determining what patients would be considered to have “lives unworthy to be lived,” and what was the most “practical and cheap” manner of removing them from being burdens on the health-care system—by death.

Thus, the bureaucratic machine began to be cranked up for what is known as Adolf Hitler’s program of genocide through “euthanasia,” a program which killed hundreds of thousands of non-Jewish Germans, and eventually, millions of Jews and non-Germans as well.

snip
But the book, read it (it is online by permission) and you will see how we are heading the exact same direction.

I have no doubt with his attitude and mentality Jonathan Gruber would have met the same fate as many of the highest ranking doctors in Germany at the end of the war... a fate met at the end of a rope.

Jonathan Gruber is not a medical doctor but when any medical or other professional comes to view one life as "unworthy of life" he joins the ranks of Medical Doctors Karl Brandt, Karl Gebhardt, Waldemar Hoven and others all of who at the end of the war found their rightful places at the end of a rope.

Life is sacred, all life is sacred and we are in danger of losing our souls whenever we put a price tag on a any life. Euthanasia might sound wonderful to some people, maybe in Denmark and certain Oregon, but it is murder, it is killing. When you murder in the name of euthanasia you sugar coat it to make it sound what it is not... you are doing exactly what the Nazi doctors did and that is taking life that is unworthy of life.

When you come right down to it people like Jonathan Gruber and Obama have a lot in common with the likes the Nazi murder doctors who thrived under the leadership of Adolf Hitler.

As a nation if we buy into the idea that life has a money interest and sometimes money is more valuable than life then we are a failed nation of... well.... killers and murderers. Sinners.

To give the state power of life or death over any citizen is among the most hideous things I can think of.

As to ObamaCare and the democrats I am sorry they chose the road of politics over justice and the sanctity of life. Instead of trying to work together with everyone, something that must be done whenever an important piece of legislation the likes of ObamaCare is passed, democrats chose to act like 5 year old children on the net... "nahanaha, your side lost..." garbage. So to get everything their side wanted they, the democrats, decided to climb into bed with insurance companies and trial lawyers to jam whatever came out down the throats of the American people.

So, at what stage do our doctors start taking the lives of babies with birth defects they feel is life unworthy of life? Will the decisions be made by doctors or faceless bureaucrats in Washington?

I am 66 and still in reasonable good health how bad off do I have to be, how expensive I am really, before an Obama doctor comes at me with a needle of cyanide? Come on lefties, you're kind has been great at murdering millions throughout history and surely you can give me a time table to my own demise.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Really. Where did he WISH that?
He's sees the economic advantage of them not being born. He may not have said it straight out but anyone can read between those comments.

If he could just convince government not to give out welfare for babies born into poverty then I'll bet more will take the abortion route.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:47 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,262,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Geeze those poor babies, talk about having bad luck of the draw. Their damned if they are born or damned not to be born. Neither is good.
Nobody loses when they aren't born. Once they are born they have to grow up in poverty, around extremely high rates of violence, higher propensity to engage in criminal acts, and with the GOP calling them leeches of society.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:50 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,814,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I keep thinking of Margaret Sanger when I read this....

".... Gruber’s abortion advocacy is of a particularly pungent eugenics variety. He’s on record repeatedly making the case from social science that abortion is a “social good” because it reduces the number of “marginal children,” by which he means urban poor—those he says can be counted on to commit crimes if they were ever born.
Gruber co-authored a paper during the Clinton years which argued that legal abortion had saved the U.S. taxpayer upwards of $14 billion in welfare benefits and that it also lowered crime......
"

Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber: Abortion of 'Marginal Children' a 'Social Good'
Speaking of saving '...the U.S. taxpayer upwards of $14 billion in welfare benefits and that it also lowered crime',
Grubermay as well stand on the Rio Bravo with a machine gun and eliminate Mexican children crossing the border.

Old 12-08-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
He's sees the economic advantage of them not being born. He may not have said it straight out but anyone can read between those comments.

If he could just convince government not to give out welfare for babies born into poverty then I'll bet more will take the abortion route.
So what? There IS an economic advantage to abortion. Are you going to argue that there isn't?

Old 12-08-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp43k View Post
Speaking of saving '...the U.S. taxpayer upwards of $14 billion in welfare benefits and that it also lowered crime',
Grubermay as well stand on the Rio Bravo with a machine gun and eliminate Mexican children crossing the border.
Why?

As far as I can tell, what you are saying here is that preventing Mexican children from illegally immigrating to the United States has an economic advantage. Is that what you are saying? Are you also advocating shooting them with machine guns? Because the two ideas are that, TWO different ideas.

Gruber didn't advocate for abortion. He pointed out that abortion has an economic benefit. Are you disagreeing with him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies