Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 06:55 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Anymore: more and more of us "white" people don't care anymore looking at the stupid Black on Black killings in 2014. I say "stupid" because most of those murders are over real minor stuff.

50 years ago the Black man had to worry about the KKK: Today the "KKK" level of killers are Black. Till that's stopped or at least really slowed down; most of us anglo whites have washed our hands of the "keeping it real" way of life.
"keeping it real way of life", what in the hell are you talking about? My post is in reference to unarmed blacks being unjustly gunned down by police. Not black on black crime, not keeping it real, and not killing over trivial things. You're trying to muddy the topic by changing the conversation.

The problem with your logic is a lack of facts. When blacks commit crimes they are prosecuted and incarcerated for them. When white cops kill unarmed blacks they are giving paid time off and usually walk free once they are investigated by their own kind and coworkers.

Truth be told, conservative whites have not only washed their hands, as you claim, they've also become enablers to this type of behavior by undervaluing diverse opinions...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2014, 07:02 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Truth be told, conservative whites have not only washed their hands, as you claim, they've also become enablers to this type of behavior by undervaluing diverse opinions...
And what do you think of black apologists when the rate of black on black murder is absolutely appalling? I think your outrage is misplaced, shabazz.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:06 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
And what do you think of black apologists when black on black crime is absolutely appalling? I think your outrage is misplaced, shabazz.
Agreed. I don't care anymore about hood rats offing hood rats, let them kill each other. I DO care about decent Black dudes and ladies who take care of business being offed by people of ANY race.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Black men commit more crime as a percentage of the population. Black men are more violent as a percentage of the population. Until the stats change, these are the facts.
The million dollar question is why is this the case?

Digging into other facts that are related to what you're talking about. 1.) Whites commit more hate crimes in America than any other race of people. 2.) Whites commit more total crimes than any other group. 3.) Whites do more drugs than any other group.

So the moral of the story is, there is a biased system influenced by institutionalized racism and enforcement isn't equal. When a group of people commit more crimes but do fewer time, what is the root cause?

Old 12-13-2014, 07:12 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:

Digging into other facts that are related to what you're talking about. 1.) Whites commit more hate crimes in America than any other race of people. 2.) Whites commit more total crimes than any other group. 3.) Whites do more drugs than any other group.

So the moral of the story is, there is a biased system influenced by institutionalized racism and enforcement isn't equal. When a group of people commit more crimes but do fewer time, what is the root cause?
Blacks as a percentage of the population far exceed any other race in the crimes you describe. What is the root cause? Who cares the cause. The odds are police are dealing with a more violent person, based on statistics, if the prep is black.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:13 PM

963 posts, read 689,560 times
Quote:

Of course you know they never define black on white crime as a hate crime. That's a designation ONLY for white people - you know, black privilege.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:14 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I agree. And why aren't more white people protesting the killing of unarmed people by the police as well?
White guilt with no skin in the game. Same one that carried the president into office. Wanna bet most wish they could reverse that decision? I think the midterms proved that.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
And what do you think of black apologists when the rate of black on black murder is absolutely appalling? I think your outrage is misplaced, shabazz.
How is my outrage is misplaced? I've never said there isn't a problem with blacks committing crime. The narrative you (along with others) are trying to paint is that because blacks commit crimes so crimes against blacks aren't that important. What you're doing is creating something known as a slippery slope argument.

Old 12-13-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator View Post
Of course you know they never define black on white crime as a hate crime. That's a designation ONLY for white people - you know, black privilege.
Not being able to understand the simple definition of a hate crime will often leave someone with this type of opinion...

Old 12-13-2014, 07:20 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,049,136 times
Quote:
How is my outrage is misplaced? I've never said there isn't a problem with blacks committing crime. The narrative you (along with others) are trying to paint is that because blacks commit crimes so crimes against blacks aren't that important. What you're doing is creating something known as a slippery slope argument.
We see them as important......your race baiters don't seem to think so.

Planned parenthood doesn't seem to think that "black lives matter" either, yet, most lefties support the abortions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies