Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 03:35 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,701 times

Advertisements

Your body your choice. So if your choice is to have the brat don't be coming to me and taking me to court to pay for YoUR choice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 03:39 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,099,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
if your choice is to have the brat don't be coming to me and taking me to court to pay for YoUR choice!
That'll teach that baby a good life lesson!

Old 12-18-2014, 03:57 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,847,536 times
I cannot wait for male bc.
It will solve so many problems.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:15 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
no I am not being melodramatic. BC fails, it can be used improperly as well as the people who do not use it at all. which by the way includes men. no woman, no matter "how" she finds herself pregnant should not have to go through a pregnancy, labor and deliver if she doesn't want to. this is not nazi germany. besides it is none of anyone's business what a some woman you don't even know does with her pregnancy.

if men do not want to pay child support they should use birth control or make sure the women they are involved with feels the same way about an unplanned pregnancy. the woman not only has the pregnancy, they have the financial and emotional responsibility for raising a child alone when the man skips town.
I'm with you. If a man can't keep it in his pants, the punishment can include 18+ years of economic servitude to the woman and kid.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:27 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
End welfare and WIC and child support laws and watch what happens...

Old 12-18-2014, 04:37 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'm with you. If a man can't keep it in his pants, the punishment can include 18+ years of economic servitude to the woman and kid.

If a woman can't keep her jeans zipped then 18 years of single motherhood.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:44 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
End welfare and WIC and child support laws and watch what happens...
The expressions you are looking for is "malnourishment" and "lower IQ" of children. Yes those programs cause other negative things, but they have been of overwhelming benefit to us as a society.

Old 12-18-2014, 04:51 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,029,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Add to that the pro-lifers who do the same (you're murdering babies!) but then have absolutely no compassion for the children that result. So much so that they advocate cutting WIC and SNAP and other social safety nets that many of these children depend on to survive. Which leads to the logical and inevitable conclusion that they don't actually give a damn about the babies, and never really did.

not so much "pro-life" as "pro-birth"

Old 12-18-2014, 05:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
What if the father is an abusive spouse or boyfriend who refuses to give consent? What then? I understand the argument, but somebody's body is intimately involved, and that must, in the end, be the deciding factor.
Then maybe you shouldnt have let him stick his d$ck inside of you..

Old 12-18-2014, 05:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
no I am not being melodramatic. BC fails, it can be used improperly as well as the people who do not use it at all. which by the way includes men. no woman, no matter "how" she finds herself pregnant should not have to go through a pregnancy, labor and deliver if she doesn't want to. this is not nazi germany. besides it is none of anyone's business what a some woman you don't even know does with her pregnancy.

if men do not want to pay child support they should use birth control or make sure the women they are involved with feels the same way about an unplanned pregnancy. the woman not only has the pregnancy, they have the financial and emotional responsibility for raising a child alone when the man skips town.
And men shouldnt have their babies KILLED because some mother doesnt want to take care of the infant they created TOGETHER..

You are right, this isnt Nazi Germany, where they took people and just killed them off, but weird that you equate the saving of a human life to Nazi's..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies