Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 11:19 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Its both. Its that simple.

And the argument i would put forth is that they wouldnt have asked for help unless they thought she worked there.
BS

She wasn't dressed like a Target employee, everyone wears bright red shirts, khakis and a name badge.

You can't even get past your sychophantism to see what everyone including Obama lovers see and that she is manufacturing the same lie two years apart and shoving it into two different contexts to fit her and hubbies "America sucks" agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 11:25 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I've asked a person in a store where some item was, thinking they worked there, because the clothes they wore was the same as what the employees wore.

A lot of times the store employees wear unique looking smocks, blouses or vests and if a customer is wearing similar apparel they can be confused as an employee by someone not looking very closely.

Other times a short person might ask a tall person to get them something off a top shelf. I have been asked more than a few times to assist another shopper get an item off a tall shelf, or to help them lift a heavy item, and I've been confused with an store employ a few times too.

Here is supposed to be the photo of Michelle in Target. That cheap-looking, gaudy print top looks like a cheap blouse that a store employee might wear.
Have any of you people that say she was wear clothes that a Target employee might wear even shopped at Target?

They have been wear the same uniform since the 1990's. And it's not the thrift store outfit FLOPTUS was wearing in that picture.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:39 AM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Have any of you people that say she was wear clothes that a Target employee might wear even shopped at Target?

They have been wear the same uniform since the 1990's. And it's not the thrift store outfit FLOPTUS was wearing in that picture.
Many times I was mistaken for a Woolworth's employee while wearing Dockers and a button down shirt with no tie. I thought it a good reason to cease wearing Dockers and upgrade my wardrobe.

I have also been mistaken for British, Canadian, German, Danish, Czeck, and Gay. I am none of those things.

And I failed to see where any of these mistakes had a profound and negative impact on my existence.

I would not even remember it if I had Michelle Obama's status and salary.

She would fit in well in the Downton Abbey world.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:40 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I would expect it too, just not my body guards. It's kind of difficult to do the job if your hands are filled with luggage.
Then again the Clinton's expected full bird Colonels to act as waiters at diplomatic functions. Just not done....
Political elite like to believe that they are royalty.
As for Mrs. Obama lied. Well she is an Obama so one expects her to lie.

They learned that arrogance while ordering the Arkansas State Police to do those things when Bill was the governor.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:48 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,388,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
I never heard that one. I know it's old, but do you have a link?
Gary Aldrich reported that as America’s First Lady, “[Hillary] had a clear dislike for the agents (U.S. Secret Service), bordering on hatred… Two Secret Service agents heard Hillary’s daughter Chelsea refer to them as ‘personal, trained pigs’ … The agent on the detail tried to scold Chelsea for such disrespect. He told her … he believed that her father, the president, would be shocked if he heard what she had just said to her friends. Chelsea’s response? ‘I don’t think so. That’s what my parents call you’ ” (Unlimited Access, p. 90).

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f*cking ass over here and grab those bags.”
Hillary gave this order to a Secret Service agent who wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident (as he was trained and supposed to do) and who, therefore, was hesitant to carry her bags. According to countless witnesses over many years, this kind of demanding and demeaning behavior was and still is common for Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, Chris Mathews—a left-leaning news commentator who is often an apologist for Democrats—said years later that he had seen Senator Hillary Clinton using a Secret Service agent to carry her bags on the Washington to New York shuttle. “Who in the Senate gets a sherpa to carry their bags for them? Who pays the airfare for this guy? Who pays for his life-style? Who pays his salary to walk around carrying her bags? This looks pretty regal”(Hardball, 08/01, quoted on Newsmax.com, 07/17/01).

Old 12-18-2014, 11:56 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
Gary Aldrich reported that as America’s First Lady, “[Hillary] had a clear dislike for the agents (U.S. Secret Service), bordering on hatred… Two Secret Service agents heard Hillary’s daughter Chelsea refer to them as ‘personal, trained pigs’ … The agent on the detail tried to scold Chelsea for such disrespect. He told her … he believed that her father, the president, would be shocked if he heard what she had just said to her friends. Chelsea’s response? ‘I don’t think so. That’s what my parents call you’ ” (Unlimited Access, p. 90).

“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f*cking ass over here and grab those bags.”
Hillary gave this order to a Secret Service agent who wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident (as he was trained and supposed to do) and who, therefore, was hesitant to carry her bags. According to countless witnesses over many years, this kind of demanding and demeaning behavior was and still is common for Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, Chris Mathews—a left-leaning news commentator who is often an apologist for Democrats—said years later that he had seen Senator Hillary Clinton using a Secret Service agent to carry her bags on the Washington to New York shuttle. “Who in the Senate gets a sherpa to carry their bags for them? Who pays the airfare for this guy? Who pays for his life-style? Who pays his salary to walk around carrying her bags? This looks pretty regal”(Hardball, 08/01, quoted on Newsmax.com, 07/17/01).
But the Dems love and worship her nonetheless. Go figure! Personally, this independent think she's just plain nasty and a liar to boot. Hillary and Michelle can't even get noblesse oblige right. The last thing this country needs is another dynasty be it a Clinton or a Bush.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:28 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
But the Dems love and worship her nonetheless. Go figure! Personally, this independent think she's just plain nasty and a liar to boot. Hillary and Michelle can't even get noblesse oblige right. The last thing this country needs is another dynasty be it a Clinton or a Bush.
No, we simply don't care.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:36 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
No, we simply don't care.
Pity! But not surprising.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:36 PM

680 posts, read 1,034,861 times
I don't see the racial angle in the story. A short woman asked a tall woman to get something off the top shelf for her. What am I missing?

Old 12-18-2014, 12:45 PM

758 posts, read 1,640,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerphan View Post
I don't see the racial angle in the story. A short woman asked a tall woman to get something off the top shelf for her. What am I missing?
What you are missing is that when she retold the story for the 'racial issue' she left out mention of heights and implied that the woman asked her for help because Michelle Obama is black and of course works at Target (also implying that since she is black doesn't follow the rules and wear the Target uniform she should wear when she works at Target)

It's just another example of race baiting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies