Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 01:12 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,760,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
This thread makes no sense at all.

Let's frisk the people who commit the crimes.
APPLAUSE!!!!!

What the op is saying is that "ALL WHITES should be stopped and frisked because they are all racists!"

WHAT A MAROON!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Oh stop it. The reason there are so many black murderers is because the white police bust black people for murder more than they do white people.

Racism.
Only in your special little world!

That map was of NYC, where white cops ARE THE MINORITY...fool!

I have no doubt that you and the op are racists, so maybe you deserve to be stopped and frisked, and especially if either of you are white!

Old 12-23-2014, 03:34 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,669,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
APPLAUSE!!!!!

What the op is saying is that "ALL WHITES should be stopped and frisked because they are all racists!"

WHAT A MAROON!

Only in your special little world!

That map was of NYC, where white cops ARE THE MINORITY...fool!

I have no doubt that you and the op are racists, so maybe you deserve to be stopped and frisked, and especially if either of you are white!

LOL....you guys must have got into college as a result of being the child of an alumni or being from some obscure county that is 99% white that gets admission preference in colleges like the University of Michigan.

Obviously ALL black people do not get stopped and frisked in NYC or anywhere else. Given that I was drawing a parallel.....then the parallel would not hold if my expectation and intent was to argue that ALL WHITES BE STOPPED AND FRISKED for racism. Hence, why would an intelligent person assume that I was calling for ALL white to be stopped and frisked.

I am also noting another pattern. They hyperbole of "ALL". It seems that retorts and dissent are often laced with the qualification of "ALL". Hence, .....they think someone like me think ALL whites are racist. You see....the strategy is to redefine their oppositions argument by qualifying their beliefs as universal....which then given the dissenter the opportunity to prove them wrong by pointing out examples of where it is not true....or just arguing that its not true because ALL of white people are not that way.....lol.

Old 12-23-2014, 03:45 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,198,031 times
If you were going to do stop and frisk more whites should have been searched for drugs.

Old 12-23-2014, 03:48 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,176,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
1619 - 1863 = 244 years of black enslavement by white society

1863 - 1964 = 101 years of Jim Crow racial apartheid against blacks by white society

1964 - 2014 = 50 years of racism....despite laws.

Hence....the case to stop and frisk whites for racism.
How does one frisk for racism? Do racists carry a card proclaiming their racist opinions?

Old 12-23-2014, 03:56 PM

62,695 posts, read 28,894,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How does one frisk for racism? Do racists carry a card proclaiming their racist opinions?
According to the one you are replying to all it takes is to have white skin to be a racist.

Old 12-23-2014, 04:10 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,669,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
According to the one you are replying to all it takes is to have white skin to be a racist.
So you are my press secretary now? What is my favorite meal?

Old 12-23-2014, 04:36 PM

22,332 posts, read 11,861,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post

Again, the simple solution is for there to be black majority police forces covering the poor urban neighborhoods. Need a crime watch task force? Send in black police officers to frisk the suspicious looking people. Black officers to police the black neighborhoods. That way, it's not "the white man keeping them down".
Back in the 90s, I was watching an episode of "Cops" that was following Los Angeles cops. In one segment, they were filming a black cop. He was currently working in a black neighborhood and said that when he arrests blacks, they say to him "You are only arresting me because I'm black." After saying that, the cop said, "When I worked in white neighborhoods, I arrested white people."

In other words, when police patrol white neighborhoods, the criminals (by and large) they arrest are whites. When they patrol black neighborhoods, the criminals (by and large) they arrest are black.

Old 12-23-2014, 06:28 PM

194 posts, read 148,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Back in the 90s, I was watching an episode of "Cops" that was following Los Angeles cops. In one segment, they were filming a black cop. He was currently working in a black neighborhood and said that when he arrests blacks, they say to him "You are only arresting me because I'm black." After saying that, the cop said, "When I worked in white neighborhoods, I arrested white people."

In other words, when police patrol white neighborhoods, the criminals (by and large) they arrest are whites. When they patrol black neighborhoods, the criminals (by and large) they arrest are black.
Since he was a police of African descent, I believe what he's saying. Since minorities tend to be more fair.

[MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-24-2014 at 11:03 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies