Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2014, 08:38 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Curiosity here. Who is it that you think that they can't mess with??
People that they don't scare.

Plenty of Bandidos have gotten killed too. Like I said, they don't have Kevlar asses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2014, 04:01 AM

140 posts, read 126,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
If true then let the two thug groups work it out on streets.
I think that is why Ss Chicago is the way it is. Gangs have a way of f-en up a neighborhood. The neighborhood in the video looked pretty suburban to me. I'm sure they would be all for street justice on an on-going basis.

Old 12-25-2014, 05:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've done some research about the Banditos. There are many racists among them. I don't like the New Black Panther Party. The original Black Panther Party doesn't like them either. However, the Banditos are a racist bunch too. The reason the Banditos don't have any Black members is because they aren't welcome. Just one racist group chasing out another racist group. They're both the same.
They are made up of Hispanic and White, members, established in 1966.
Bad guys get thrown in the Penn. In the Penn, everyone is segregated and you have race based gang warfare. Out in the streets, the racial lines remain the same, for those that have done time.
http://whiteprisongangs.blogspot.com...ycle-club.html
Turns out, this was not the Banditos. Last report said, it was off duty police and their buddies with Harleys

Old 12-25-2014, 06:09 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Should it have been posted in the first place if not known to be true? That you didn't bother to even learn the name of the group you're talking about seems to show how little you cared about actually getting things correct.

Forgive you?

I don't give a rat's ass what you do.

But I'll continue to refer to BS as BS.

Why are you being an as.s ?
He already said it was a mistake and Im not sure why he even bothered to respond or even apologize to your rude post.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:02 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,473,557 times
Motorcycle gangs are the scum of the scum. If they want to go to war with blacks, they will lose miserably, and it will be a banner day for the rest of the country.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:14 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Motorcycle gangs are the scum of the scum. If they want to go to war with blacks, they will lose miserably, and it will be a banner day for the rest of the country.
Watch Out, ISIS, Dutch Biker Gangs Are Coming for You | Foreign Policy

Scum? I guess we need a program to keep the bad guys straight? I thought it was Isis?

Old 12-25-2014, 10:31 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So this looks like another false thread about nothing that is happening. Gotta love when false information gets tried to be passed off as truth.
like ur hero Michael Brown! Hands up, dont shoot! 😄

Old 12-25-2014, 10:56 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Spur View Post
I think that is why Ss Chicago is the way it is. Gangs have a way of f-en up a neighborhood. The neighborhood in the video looked pretty suburban to me. I'm sure they would be all for street justice on an on-going basis.
The gangs didn't ruin Chicago. They're a symptom of it.

It was a prosperous city during the bootleg wars...and those gangs were far more audacious than anything roaming Chicago's streets nowadays.

Old 12-25-2014, 12:09 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The gangs didn't ruin Chicago. They're a symptom of it.

It was a prosperous city during the bootleg wars...and those gangs were far more audacious than anything roaming Chicago's streets nowadays.
Ok. Tho I'd lay money on the Latin Kings and various Black gangs of 2014 over Capone and his crew way back then. The old Mafia didn't cross certain lines but the gangs of today, many of them are batcrap crazy in Chicago.

Old 12-25-2014, 01:57 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
There are blacks in motorcycle groups also. The Vagos are probably the most diverse of them all!

Code of honor and ethic will drive the fight, not color. Standing and saving ground is just as much a part of the biker lifestyle as any other group fights for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies