Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2015, 09:04 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I'm not sure why so many ignorant people try to make opposition to criminal aliens a racial issue. Is it because you can't debate an issue without calling someone names? I understand the issue-when you don't have the intellect to discuss an issue it's easy to simply try to insult someone.

The opposition to criminal aliens has nothing to do with race. I have an issue with allowing criminals of any race into this country. Even more so, I have an issue with an executive branch that refuses to enforce laws. If say you or someone you knew were burglarized, would you have an issue if the cops decided they didn't want to bother pursuing the issue? How about if someone you know was robbed? A family member raped? Would you want the authorities to simply ignore it? Or perhaps you want to ensure that your government offers rapists free medical care, education and housing? Again...the issue isn't race, it's crime. And yes, breaking immigration and border laws actually is a crime.

Ironically Canada has tougher laws on immigration than the US does. If someone from the US wants to move to Canada they have to have either significant savings or skills that are needed in the country. No unskilled criminal deadbeat is welcome to come into the country and partake of government largess. And our laws actually aren't that much different-it's simply that we refuse to ignore them, and allow criminals to invade our country.
Agreed.

When people start throwing out the "race card" when trying to protect ILLEGAL aliens, then I know they've LOST the argument. Like you; I want ALL of their illegal kind OUT of the US, even blond hair blue eyed Germans with pasty white skin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2015, 11:19 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed.

When people start throwing out the "race card" when trying to protect ILLEGAL aliens, then I know they've LOST the argument. Like you; I want ALL of their illegal kind OUT of the US, even blond hair blue eyed Germans with pasty white skin.

Come here and over stay your VISA.... The boot for you! The Hard Way.
If your just touring the fine nation of ours, have fun. But don't stop along the way and look for a job because your running low on funds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies