Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: are chemtrail real?
yes 42 23.73%
no 120 67.80%
I don't know 9 5.08%
I don't wanna know 6 3.39%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2015, 12:06 AM

15,088 posts, read 8,631,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Your anecdotal experience is stronger evidence than science that's been well established for many decades?

Sure thing, Tex.
My personal experience was VERIFICATION that the so-called "science" had been pure lies. Of course, the CDC documents released by the CDC scientist-whistle blower definitely confirmed that ... and do not continue to respond without addressing that!

Old 01-08-2015, 03:44 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
chemtrails are just a conspiracy theory... a lie from doomers

the anti-vax doomer continue their lies every day to strike terror in the population

the twofers also continue a lie...all to strike fear and terror in the population

omg...the guvmnt is out to get us....run and hide... find all the tinfoil you can find...I see black helicopters

Old 01-08-2015, 08:35 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Sorry, the aircraft is too low for chemtrails to appear. The crew is not wearing oxygen masks thus it is below 10,000 feet. Chemtrails only appear at high altitude.
Son, can you further ex=plane this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bVTds7VD58

Old 01-08-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
You've clearly misunderstood our collective position. Nobody's saying that conspiracies don't exist. If that's wrong, simply point out where it was written in this thread. I've read most of it, and nothing even remotely resembling a statement like that has been made.

What we're saying, is that THIS conspiracy is pure hogwash. You're just wrong. That's all.
Hogwash.... they not washing hogs.... so you did a google search of chemtrails and what popped up??

I did.. and.........
plane landing spraying chemtrails - Yahoo Video Search Results

Old 01-08-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Ok kids, back to the topic. Sorry for allowing someone drag me into all the nonsense posted before, but that's done now.
----------------------------

Chemtrail? It's not dissipating... Are the sprayers at the ends of the rotor blades? What's going on here???
proof pigs do fly... I call Hog-wash on this. prolly photocropped... where did you get it from?

Old 01-08-2015, 02:15 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
My personal experience was VERIFICATION that the so-called "science" had been pure lies.
Oh, bullpucky.

I don't know anything about this "personal experience" that you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure that anecdotal evidence from a guy who believes that we never landed on the moon can be excluded from consideration without much concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Of course, the CDC documents released by the CDC scientist-whistle blower definitely confirmed that ... and do not continue to respond without addressing that!
Sure thing, boss.

I'm sure you've posted a link to whatever you're talking about, but I'm not going to go digging. If you repost it, I may check it out and comment on it.

Uh oh. I continued to respond without addressing whatever you were talking about. Am I fired or something?

Old 01-08-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
Son, can you further ex=plane this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bVTds7VD58
Seriously? A jet is landing in dense fog and you're questioning the contrails streaming off of it? You're further "out there" than I initially thought.

Old 01-08-2015, 02:18 PM

794 posts, read 818,788 times
Not here everyday huh...

Old 01-08-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
proof pigs do fly... I call Hog-wash on this. prolly photocropped... where did you get it from?
It's either on approach to or taking off from FIA, I forget which. It's definitely real, and I know that you also know that it is, because all chemtrailers are super-excellent at researching stuff on the interwebz and you certainly wouldn't make the photoshopping accusation without first having done some rudimentary investigation for yourself, right?

I'm going to do you a solid and teach you an extremely important skill.

1. Click this link: Google

2. In the little box near the center of the page, type: helicopter contrails and press the "enter" key.

3. Click the word "images" near the top of the page.

4. Learn something new.

Old 01-09-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
It's either on approach to or taking off from FIA, I forget which. It's definitely real, and I know that you also know that it is, because all chemtrailers are super-excellent at researching stuff on the interwebz and you certainly wouldn't make the photoshopping accusation without first having done some rudimentary investigation for yourself, right?

I'm going to do you a solid and teach you an extremely important skill.

1. Click this link: Google

2. In the little box near the center of the page, type: helicopter contrails and press the "enter" key.

3. Click the word "images" near the top of the page.

4. Learn something new.
seems your right......
chemtrails by police state helicopter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl935oPetIM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies