Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2014, 02:55 PM

9,470 posts, read 6,966,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tariqblaze View Post

No, blacks are responsible for the crimes they commit regardless of the circumstances...but wait..what if he was white in the same position...then would there be therapists sympathizing for his criminal ways, much like what is done for white mass murderers? Would it then be, "oh well he obviously was afflicted and acted out due to a loss of sanity"..Why not the same for blacks?
I said NOT ONE WORD about the race of the people who made bad decisions. You're inserting it - as if said behavior is limited to RACE. It is not.

Every one of those things apply to people of ANY race.

But some people, rather than admitting that individual behavior change is the only answer, start shouting "RACE!", to divert the subject, because the real problem is MUCH HARDER to deal with than shouting the same tired race-baiting.

What's your excuse for white people who do it? Latino? Asian?

Is that all about race, too? No? If it's not for them, it's not for anyone else.

Old 12-26-2014, 02:58 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,011,224 times
Quote:
This is a joke right?

Soooooo..Whites are not accountable for 0% of the issues facing blacks in America? How about the fact that they were bought to live as slaves and giving no chance of a head start to a country they never asked to be in in the first place? Whose fault is that...blacks fault?
Although I think it is besides the point, let me throw out this little caveat that my ancestors came from Ireland and Holland and settled in the north and fought for the north in the civil war and not one owned slaves. And of course I think slavery was a deplorable institution and blacks thereafter were disadvantaged in many ways for many years.

Having said all that, can you tell me who or what is responsible for the deplorable state of civilization in virtually every black African country for populations that have never been enslaved?

Old 12-26-2014, 03:02 PM

128 posts, read 148,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnwmdk View Post
I have been in absolute poverty, with NOTHING multiple times in my life. Each time, I got out of it. Each time, I learned from my actions and did not repeat the mistakes.
Because the exception dictates the norm? No?
Or does the exception have nothing to do with an unrelated case? Try being poor...no tell me how it feels to be black.....now combine those two things and then tell me more...You havent the first clue as to what its really like to experience the black mans plight..you are far removed....

either way you look at it...even if you are black....you are still at a bit of a fallacy here...
the exception dictates the norm? No? NO

Quote:

I'm not rich because I have made other things a priority in my life.

Time with my family, instead of working 70 hours a week.
Ok so you have a choice....Do you come from poverty? No? So its ok for you to wanna work with your family instead of 70 hours a week but when a black man wants to do the same, hes lazy and didnt work hard enough to overcome? Unemployment affects blacks the most. White men are employed at far greater rates than blacks, even if these same whites are more degenerate, drug using, alcoholics. Because they are family to America and not outsiders like the blacks are, they statistically have an edge up in the job market...

Old 12-26-2014, 03:06 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
It`s not blaming the victim when the victim and the victimizer are one and the same.

Blacks refusing to take responsibility for black on black violence, black crime infested neighborhoods and fatherless black babies when nothing done more than a century ago by whites could possibly have any direct effect on what happens today is what perpetuates black dysfunction.

Sometimes the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down.
People are responsible to themselves for their own actions.

Just because I am black, does not mean I am somehow responsible for correcting the actions or conduct for what some other black man down my street may be doing wrong.

But at the same time, I should not feel I'm deserved compensation for past injustices from white people long dead, by demanding white people alive today should provide me compensation, even if they have never done me wrong.

We should not hold out anger or sentiment against white people who we have never met and never did anything to us, any more then we should feel responsible for the actions of some black person that we don't know and have no control over.

Old 12-26-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Maybe thats your problem..You fail to even listen to the black mans plight..it bores you..you couldnt listen to the first sentence of the black mans plight so how could anyone expect you to sympathize when it comes to voting to assist them?
You think VOTING is the solution?

What the bloody hell kind of hallucination is that? Since when did politicians EVER fix anything?

VOTING is not the answer.

The answer is to convince young girls not to have multiple baby daddies, with little children who grow up utterly ignorant of how to live in the world around them. The solution is to NOT raise babies in an environment full of crime, immorality, violence, and ignorance.

The solution is to, ONE PERSON AT A TIME, transform the lives of those would perpetrate the evils of their childhood upon their offspring and break the cycle. This doesn't happen by politically created programs. This does NOT come from welfare checks or EBT cards, or Obamacare.

It does NOT come from getting on TV and shouting that all the bad things in your life are the White Man's Fault™ and you can't do anything to better yourself.

It is to NOT allow moldable minds to be indoctrinated with the idea that getting educated, working for a living, and being responsible for yourself and your actions is a betrayal to your race, ethnicity, whatever. Are there people in the world who discriminate against black people? There sure are. There are also people in the world who discriminate against white people. Against unattractive people. Against people of "a religion"... or anyone NOT of a "a religion". There are people who discriminate against you if your name isn't on the A-List.

So what? One can get around them.

Literally millions of lives are at risk of being wasted, and you're here blathering on about "voting to help them".

Of all the useless, pointless, worthless nonsense... that takes the prize...

Old 12-26-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Because the exception dictates the norm?
No, IT IS THE NORM, not the exception.

Quote:
either way you look at it...even if you are black....you are still at a bit of a fallacy here...
the exception dictates the norm? No? NO
Geeze. People don't succeed in the world because they are white (or any other race). They succeed because they adopt certain habits, practices, behaviors, and goals. Show me the millions of "black man" people who did that and can't succeed in life.

Oh, wait, you can't.

Quote:
Ok so you have a choice....Do you come from poverty?
Yes, I did. And my wife, even more so.

Quote:
No? So its ok for you to wanna work with your family instead of 70 hours a week but when a black man wants to do the same, hes lazy and didnt work hard enough to overcome?
Why would I condemn anyone for choosing family over being rich?

Quote:
Unemployment affects blacks the most.
No, it does not. It devastates the financial condition of everyone without regard. Math has no racial bent.

Quote:
White men are employed at far greater rates than blacks, even if these same whites are more degenerate, drug using, alcoholics.
I never met successful "degenerate, drug using alcoholics". Not one. Ever. Of any race.

Quote:
Because they are family to America and not outsiders like the blacks are, they statistically have an edge up in the job market...
So? It is not insurmountable. Stop making excuses.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-26-2014 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 12-26-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Although I think it is besides the point, let me throw out this little caveat that my ancestors came from Ireland and Holland and settled in the north and fought for the north in the civil war and not one owned slaves. And of course I think slavery was a deplorable institution and blacks thereafter were disadvantaged in many ways for many years.

Having said all that, can you tell me who or what is responsible for the deplorable state of civilization in virtually every black African country for populations that have never been enslaved?
It's his way of blaming you for what other people did, solely on the basis of your skin color.

You know, the race conflict must endure, or the racism industry goes bankrupt.

Old 12-26-2014, 03:16 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega man View Post
Now add being black to that experience and tell me that it still the same thing.

I would have endured an entire childhood of dirt floors if it meant that I would have had a father in my life.
Oh, I had a father......a drunk......that was abusive to me and my mother.

Old 12-26-2014, 03:18 PM

31,001 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Is that the short way of saying "get a job" or "quit crying"? The disparity between black and white success can't be ignored especially when so many cases go against the stereotypical reasoning. What's to say then? "Get over it"? Blacks in a majority white country is like Christians in a majority Muslim country. Of course the odds are against them. The only difference is the Christians came willingly, The blacks did not. You don't believe there's a racial issue in America? That's like saying there is no crime. There is racists in America with racist agendas. A large percentage of these racist will inevitably affect the smaller minority. That's DIRECT effect. It started with slavery but never ended. Try telling the rape victim to just get over it. Theres black accountability but never whites?
Well, if you want to grab onto that analogy, you could just as well say a Christian would be elected to the highest office in a Muslim country, like a black man was elected here. Not going to happen.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 12-26-2014 at 03:30 PM..

Old 12-26-2014, 03:20 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Black males could vote before any females.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-26-2014 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies