U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2015, 08:52 AM

5,206 posts, read 3,739,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Such an idiot couldn't figure out that you live in or near Dodge City Kansas.
Did I touch a nerve in the heart of Tea Party America?
FOX News is owned by Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch owns newspapers and other media outlets on three continents. Besides making money from these ventures, his other agenda is to change the rules so that billionaires like him do anything they want.
Well well well Ms Tonya. I thought I'd drop back into this thread to see how its going. It started out with complaints about "manufactured feminists" and FOX hiring good looking broadcasters.

We're now at Murdoch and his agenda to change the rules so that billionaires can control the minions.

If a conservative on this site said the same thing about billionaires with a progressive agenda there would be tin foil hat jokes floating around. If a conservative on this site said the same thing about progressive billionaires controlling the world, would you care so much? Rhetorical question because I already know the answer.

You're not only someone who began (and then doubled down) on an ill conceived idea for a thread, but you are also a hypocrite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZmU0aGmcc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2015, 02:41 PM

4,735 posts, read 1,962,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Well well well Ms Tonya. I thought I'd drop back into this thread to see how its going. It started out with complaints about "manufactured feminists" and FOX hiring good looking broadcasters.

We're now at Murdoch and his agenda to change the rules so that billionaires can control the minions.

If a conservative on this site said the same thing about billionaires with a progressive agenda there would be tin foil hat jokes floating around. If a conservative on this site said the same thing about progressive billionaires controlling the world, would you care so much? Rhetorical question because I already know the answer.

You're not only someone who began (and then doubled down) on an ill conceived idea for a thread, but you are also a hypocrite.

Who are you to criticize me for my response to some fool who's lucky that his brain can generate enough power to make his legs move?
Murdoch owns FOX news. That's the connection.

Last edited by Tonyafd; 01-03-2015 at 03:04 PM..

Old 01-03-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Based on the people I know that watch FOX, either you are totally wrong about the market or our friends and relatives are delighted you consider us middle age, but we are not excited that you think we are men. I have always heard FOX news is mainly viewed by older people. Maybe you know more than others abou this.
I've read your three posts. Your anger is palpable. My purpose was not to anger you but to point out the extraordinary lengths that FOX is willing to go to to peddle their propaganda. If you are female and watch FOX, you are not their main target market.

Why are you so attached to this cable station? Are they family? Do they send greetings on your birthday? The answer is obviously no. You need to question what you see on TV, not accept what they tell you as truth. They've got you into a mindset of irrational loyalty.

Old 01-03-2015, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Now, your stupid statement about FOX contributors: yes, the women as well as the men, I might add are usually very nice looking, but do you have any idea the educational background of most of them? I can assure you, I am not uneducated but I am not nearly as educated as 90% of them. You might be, that I do not know: I doubt it..

No, none of this is a conspiracy as you would like to think.
Not a conspiracy, an agenda. Recently, the President wanted to reestablish diplomatic relations with Cuba. What was the original intent of the embargo against Cuba? Did it work? No. Communism is dead. We have more influence in Cuba when there are economic ties.

How did FOX react?

Old 01-05-2015, 07:12 AM

1,736 posts, read 1,475,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post

OP just wants to admit his love for Fox news. We already know that the "manufactured feminists" are pretty much today's social conservatives from the 70s and 80s. The only difference between them and the social conservatives are that they are tolerant...except if they hear opposing viewpoints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies