Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 10:36 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
What are you making up?
Communists are all over this one... they love to get the people marching..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2014, 10:43 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,185,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You know why they felt that way because it's been in the news.
lol

No.

You're not getting off that easy. You can ignore it, but your ignoring it will be noted. So forget the bravado. I already know what's been said. That's why I'm asking you.

What, specifically, did de Blasio do that warranted the accusation by the NYPD union leaders that he was basically complicit in the murder of two police officers?

From the Sergeant's Benevolent Association:

The blood of 2 executed police officers is on the hands of Mayor de Blasio. May God bless their families and may they rest in peace.

From Patrick Lynch, spokesman for the Policeman's Benevolent Association:

“That blood on the hands starts at City Hall in the office of the mayor.”

From the former, Republican governor of the state:

Sickened by these barbaric acts, which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordeblasio. #NYPD

Republican NY State Senator Greg Ball:

“Today, our NYPD and other law enforcement and emergency responders have walking targets on their backs and are in grave danger. Mince no words. The Mayor is directly responsible for their safety or lack thereof.”

Now, you're defending this, you justify it, because I can't see anything said by the mayor of NYC that makes him in any way whatsoever responsible for the actions of a complete a total nut with a history of mental health problems. But you're a smart conservative, maybe you can help us dumb liberals with this by showing us exactly how the mayor of New York is somehow to blame for this. I'll take anything less than that from you as a concession of defeat.

Your move.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:46 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
lol

No.

You're not getting off that easy. You can ignore it, but your ignoring it will be noted. So forget the bravado. I already know what's been said. That's why I'm asking you.

What, specifically, did de Blasio do that warranted the accusation by the NYPD union leaders that he was basically complicit in the murder of two police officers?

The blood of 2 executed police officers is on the hands of Mayor de Blasio. May God bless their families and may they rest in peace.

Sickened by these barbaric acts, which sadly are a predictable outcome of divisive anti-cop rhetoric of #ericholder & #mayordeblasio. #NYPD

“Today, our NYPD and other law enforcement and emergency responders have walking targets on their backs and are in grave danger. Mince no words. The Mayor is directly responsible for their safety or lack thereof.”

Now, you're defending this, you justify it, because I can't see anything said by the mayor of NYC that makes him in any way whatsoever responsible for the actions of a complete a total nut with a history of mental health problems. But you're a smart conservative, maybe you can help us dumb liberals with this by showing us exactly how the mayor of New York is somehow to blame for this. I'll take anything less than that from you as a concession of defeat.

Your move.
Are you kidding me, I am no conservative. I am a democrat.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Are you kidding me, I am no conservative. I am a democrat.
Whatever, I don't care. That's not the issue.

You tell me why, specifically de Blasio deserves this.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
lol

No.

Your move.
Debliasio supported the marchers no matter what they said... kill the cops etc.. kill the pigs. gonna have bacon..

Deblasio is a weak leader and is bias because he should not have taken sides.. he did and he is paying for it.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Debliasio supported the marchers no matter what they said... kill the cops etc.. kill the pigs. gonna have bacon..

Deblasio is a weak leader and is bias because he should not have taken sides.. he did and he is paying for it.
Show me de Blasio supporting the killing of cops.

Show me that.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Show me de Blasio supporting the killing of cops.

Show me that.
Deblasio did not bring down the hate comments on killing police officers.. he let it be.. he is no leader.. he does not deserve respect for he has no respect of the police officers. He sided with the protestors no matter what they said , no matter how vile they got. He supported the haters.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:54 PM

32,060 posts, read 15,055,077 times
Quote:
Whatever, I don't care. That's not the issue.

You tell me why, specifically de Blasio deserves this.
LOL but that is the issue with you. You accused me of being a conservative. I never said why he deserved this. I was just saying why the cops turned their backs.

Old 12-29-2014, 10:55 PM

Quote:
LOL but that is the issue with you. You accused me of being a conservative. I never said why he deserved this. I was just saying why the cops turned their backs.
10 pages into this thread. If you know why, say why.

Old 12-29-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Deblasio did not bring down the hate comments on killing police officers.. he let it be.. he is no leader.. he does not deserve respect for he has no respect of the police officers. He sided with the protestors no matter what they said , no matter how vile they got. He supported the haters.

lol

Prove he only sided with the protesters. I can post his actual statements in their full context. So go for it. You say that's the case, prove it.

Quit dancing around it. You jump up onto the bodies of two dead cops as a platform to attack the liberal mayor. Justify it. I don't want your own personal biased interpretation of his comments. I don't care what your opinion is and I don't trust it, if his words and actions are so damning, they'll speak for themselves. So quit wasting time and let's see the actual evidence to support what you say right from the mayor's mouth.

Go ahead. 10 pages into this. If it's so clear-cut, this should be easy and yet, you've all studiously avoided the particulars. Now let's see those particulars. Let's see the mayor siding with with the protesters ONLY. Let's see you connect de Blasio to complete nut that killed the two cops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies