Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 04:29 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,023,324 times

Advertisements

Suspects apparently identified.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:33 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,459,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Suspects apparently identified.
I don't believe Muslims did it. Its a conspiracy by the Mossad and the CIA

Also, don't forget that Christians murdered innocents during the crusades in 1095 AD...

Old 01-07-2015, 04:42 PM

2,865 posts, read 3,631,075 times
I don't believe Muslims did it. Its a conspiracy by the Mossad and the CIA

Also, don't forget that Christians murdered innocents during the crusades in 1095 AD...

I hope that you're trying to be funny oberon_1.... And the crusades were in reaction to a Muslim invasion at that time. Just because they are Christians doesn't mean they have to lie down and let their enemies bulldoze over them.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:46 PM

545 posts, read 866,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I'm looking forward to Condell's eventual video on this sick, barbaric act. May the victims RIP and I hope that France really takes the fight to these Islamist radicals.

With this attack today, I hope that France, which had hoped to "avoid" terrorism at home by staying out of Iraq, etc., learned a valuable lesson. Islamists (no, I didn't say Muslims, but Islamists) hate you for your values and freedoms; they don't need a "legitimate" reason to attack and kill the innocent. Wake up!
It's not like it was France which put boots on the ground in Mali. And was the first western country to bomb the Islamic State. And was in Afghanistan with its allies. And so on. So what is the "etc" ? And by the way, we all know now that the Iraqi and Afghan invasions never stopped terrorists to grow in power, it may even have helped them to recruit. And Ben Laden is dead, it's worsening.. Cut one head, two will grow.
The IS and Al-Quaeda said more than once that they would punish the cheese eating frogs.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:51 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,926,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyFonz61 View Post
Although I feel bad for the people of Paris tonight -- you really do have to blame their cowardice in not joining the Mighty USA in our brave fight against these Islamic scumbags.
France and Germany opposed the US invasion of Iraq in 2002 that toppled Saddam (a secular dictator) and helped bring Islamists to power today. If anything, it is the U.S that has been the ally of Islamic extremists throughout. The U.S has also funded Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and indirectly assisted them in waging terror campaigns against non-Muslim countries.

So, it's actually the world that is asking you Americans: when will you wake up and STOP supporting Islamic extremist countries? Had you left Saddam in power, and not interfered in Syria, it is highly unlikely that ISIS would have been born.

The U.S interference in India-Pakistan wars is enough to write an entire series of books on. If the US had stayed neutral throughout, India would likely have cleaned out Pakistan by now. But, each time (although progressively less each time, like the Americans were sloooowly learning), the U.S supported the Islamic extremists.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:58 PM

3,930 posts, read 6,443,856 times
Update: one suspect killed, two others arrested in a raid this evening.

Old 01-07-2015, 05:28 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,106,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic_gardener View Post
France and Germany opposed the US invasion of Iraq in 2002 that toppled Saddam (a secular dictator) and helped bring Islamists to power today. If anything, it is the U.S that has been the ally of Islamic extremists throughout. The U.S has also funded Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and indirectly assisted them in waging terror campaigns against non-Muslim countries.

So, it's actually the world that is asking you Americans: when will you wake up and STOP supporting Islamic extremist countries? Had you left Saddam in power, and not interfered in Syria, it is highly unlikely that ISIS would have been born.

The U.S interference in India-Pakistan wars is enough to write an entire series of books on. If the US had stayed neutral throughout, India would likely have cleaned out Pakistan by now. But, each time (although progressively less each time, like the Americans were sloooowly learning), the U.S supported the Islamic extremists.
Precisement!

Old 01-07-2015, 05:35 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Interesting she said the attackers spoke fluent French with no accent.
They were French nationals. Do you think it matters if they had Arabic sounding names in order to be French?

Three suspects in Paris shooting identified - Israel News, Ynetnews

One was dumb enough to leave his ID in the car.

And they've been caught!

1 Paris shooting suspect dead, 2 in custody | MSNBC

Old 01-07-2015, 06:00 PM

3,649 posts, read 4,500,322 times

Old 01-07-2015, 06:05 PM

2,416 posts, read 2,023,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyFonz61 View Post
Although I feel bad for the people of Paris tonight -- you really do have to blame their cowardice in not joining the Mighty USA in our brave fight against these Islamic scumbags. They have a long history of being spineless (ie, Hitler invading with no resistance).

What comes around, goes around.

You reap what you sow, France!
I guess you're one of the people who re-elected Bush. Many of whom didn't know the difference between an essentially secular tyrant and an Islamist, those who thought Sunni and Shia were some 1960s double act. Thought there was some connection between 9/11 and Saddam. Re the invasion of Iraq, the French were right, the Germans were right. The US and UK (my home country) were wrong. In fact the Mesopotamian misadventure has proved nothing but a gift to the Islamists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies