Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2015, 09:10 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,188 times

Advertisements

The Muslim national pastime.
Attached Thumbnails
11 Killed in Gun Attack At French Magazine HQ-radical-islam.gif  

Old 01-07-2015, 09:16 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,241,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory Lee Spurlock View Post
If the so-called "religion of peace" ever got to be the majority in the United States, i believe most of us non-Muslims would be in a world of trouble.

I heard on the radio today that in 1970 there were 700,000 Muslims in the United States. Today there are 9 million.
It's called creeping Muslimization, basically a slow invasion. Soon we'll have the same problem Sweden, Belgium, France and GB and most of western Europe have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiodZctX2TY

Old 01-07-2015, 09:32 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,468,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Right....so what is your point?
I was extending amylewis sarcastic reference to the "religion of peace" and the apologist who defend Islam despite the fact that murderers kill in the name of Allah who contradict that description. THAT is the point.:roll eyes:

Old 01-07-2015, 09:34 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,276,691 times
Please read: How to suck at your religion

Old 01-07-2015, 11:51 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,524,027 times
The German army was severely limited in size and equipment due to post-war restrictions, so it was really only about to rebuild a few years before WW2 started. They went from 100k men with a few thousand officers and NCOs to several million, rolled over Poland, then essentially gave France and Britain months to prepare -- and yet they still overwhelmed the French. There are several good books dealing with the rebuild of the German army 1933-39; the army was essentially comprised of new recruits as at most these men could get a few years experience and limited training. Some aspects of the size and quality was a matter of deception, which apparently many people still believe today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo2705 View Post
How dare you? If not for the French we wouldn't have won our independence. 25 percent of the French population was killed in the war, and it's a grave insult for you to suggest that there was no resistance. Look up the village of Oradour sur Glane and see what the Germans did to the French! Thousands and thousands of French people lost their lives by smuggling Jews and others to safety. The Germans had more people, money and technology. Maybe you shouldn't take such an aggressive frat boy version of history as the truth!

Old 01-08-2015, 01:18 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,805,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyFonz61 View Post
Spoken like a true lib who doesn't know how the real world operates.

You can't play a chess game with Muslim ideology and politics. America needs to start dropping nukes on them like it's going out of style.

One of the most aggressive countries in the 20th century was pre-WW2 Japan. Once we dropped a couple nukes on them, they did a 180 on their attitude towards the West and became our pets. The same can happen to these Muslim scumbags who keep getting emboldened with every jihadist attack on a Western country. We can melt their people into glass and then they will be willing to bark and roll over like obedient lap dogs.

I am a conservative and I believe in using a strong hand against the Islamists. I supported our military efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan after our nation was attacked. I saw the wars, and still see them as having been necessary. They were however mismanaged, and in my opinion we should have used nukes in Afghanistan after 9-11 as a warning to the muslim world about what would happen to those who attack us. We were to soft on the enemy and that is why we were over there so long. As you can see I am no flaming liberal here. However I do have an issue with what you said about Japan. The Japanese are very different from the middle east, they are an honor based society. Once they lost to us they saw it as their duty to submit. That does not mean they are our lapdogs. They have become a good ally and a stabilizing force in Asia. They are a very resourceful nation, and very capable. We only beat them after 4 years and a lot of blood. They were far more challenging an adversary then the muslim could ever be. In short it is so much better for us that they are one of the good guys now, and since then they have been good world citizens for decades now. Given their recent history of stability and peacefulness I think we should treat them with respect. We should also treat our European allies with respect as well, sometimes our rough nationalistic American rhetoric comes across as offending to them. For example the French do not want to hear about how they are weak, how they were bailed out in WW2, or how they have been weak in dealing with Islam. I think if the French find out foreign goverments are behind this they will not be weak in their response.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:59 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times
Very soon indeed, both Europeans and Americans will be taking back our respective countries from those who want to come and enjoy our milk and honey, whiles trying to subvert our way of living by forcing theirs upon us.

I am very glad indeed that I live on the American side of the Atlantic where the immigration problems are relatively minor. We don't have the enormous Islamic immigration, and Hispanic and Asian immigration is comparatively benign. Our process of normalization will be similarly benign, and will involve such common sense measures as insisting that all government business is done in English; all employers have to verify social security numbers, etc. We will be able to sort out our problems and move on a fairer, stronger nation.

I thoroughly expect bloodshed in Europe. Fascist parties, after all, are making a comeback because Brussels refuses to listen to the wishes of the people. When this occurs, the enabling politicians will pay along with the invaders, perhaps even more greatly so.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:09 AM

4,236 posts, read 8,142,570 times
Western Europe and the UK is pretty much boned.

Old 01-08-2015, 06:28 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,814,649 times
Every last newspaper in France should run these cartoons.

Every last newspaper in the UK, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland should do so as well - the major English-speaking countries.

Every last newspaper in other liberal democracies that embrace the concept of freedom of speech should follow suit: Germany, Scandinavia, the rest of western Europe. Place like Japan and South Korea, Argentina and Chile.

Not out of spite but to show that speech will not be silenced by violence - that, indeed, when violence is used to suppress speech, it will only result in the greater spread of the very speech being targeted.

Print the Cartoons, Show the Movie - The Atlantic

Old 01-08-2015, 06:29 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,794,281 times
Hollande, Merkel, Cameron, the mainstream European politicians don't know. They only know what they've been taught by people basically like themselves, with ideologies like their own with only minor differences. They only talk and work with people with the same views and experiences. It is inconceivable to them that any opinion they haven't thought of or have been taught about could be of any value.

They will keep looking for solutions in all the places where they haven't found any because that's all they've been taught to do. For them, there are no other places.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies