Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 10:53 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,604,458 times

Advertisements

Yes. Like his idiotic response on the Lions and Dallas game he seeks to inflame. It's in his nature and upbringing.

Old 01-07-2015, 10:55 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,453,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheFarSideOfTown View Post
I often read and hear people blaming Obama for race relations and how poor it's gotten over the past few years. I have to admit I dislike people of West European descent a lot more now than I did a few years ago, but it's not due to anything that Obama has said or done. I've read more about the history of Europeans and know more about them now due to having traveled all over the country. Is there any empirical data stating that race relations have gotten worse within the last few years or is this just another desperate attempt by the right to blame Obama for something else that isn't his fault?
It's unbelievable that you admittedly dislike people of West European descent due to the history of their ancestors and then you have the nerve to talk about a desperate attempt by the right to blame Obama for something that isn't his fault.

The word for that is hypocrisy.

You really should work on your own misplaced blame before you go criticizing others for it.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 AM

7,795 posts, read 6,366,001 times
Quote:
Due to being profiled at higher rates, it appears that way on paper in some cases.

Actually West European countries tend to have the highest abortion rates.

Due to being tested more harshly than their lighter skinned counterparts and SAT tests being fixed with racial bias.

Actually people of West European descent have the lowest graduation rate per capita.

Wrong again, people of West European descent have the highest prevalence of people with AIDS and HIV in America.

With close to 10 million single family homes in America, European Americans lead the way in this category as well...

Nope, European descended people make up 60% of inmates in the U.S...... Not to mention you guys' higher prevalence of being child molesters, drunks, drug addicts etc...

Dude, where are you getting your "facts". Stormfront? You have to look at unbiased sources if you want the truth.
When in doubt, just make stuff up.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:10 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,623,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. Claiming Trayvon Martin would look like his son. That's absurdly laughable unless you think Obama's son would look like this:
LOL, that's funny!

I've flipped the bird to LOTS of people and I'm an old white woman.

Isn't it shocking!

Old 01-07-2015, 11:13 AM

21 posts, read 12,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
It's unbelievable that you admittedly dislike people of West European descent due to the history of their ancestors and then you have the nerve to talk about a desperate attempt by the right to blame Obama for something that isn't his fault.

The word for that is hypocrisy.

You really should work on your own misplaced blame before you go criticizing others for it.
I love how you took the portion from my statement that was convenient for you to try and make your point.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yes. Claiming Trayvon Martin would look like his son. That's absurdly laughable unless you think Obama's son would look like this:

Lol, I love how "White Nationalists" will try and use this picture to justify Trayvon being shot in the chest. They also like to use, "Well weed was found in his system too!".... OK so if you've ever given someone the middle finger and/or smoked weed, then you deserve to be profiled and shot after coming from the convenience store to buy Skittles, is that what you're saying? The Western European race is a disgusting, desperate, insecure, violent, lying, pitiful race.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:22 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,529,704 times
Quote:
The Western European race is a disgusting, desperate, insecure, violent, lying, pitiful race.
We sure are. Any reply to my above post? You have any sources of your own?

*whispers* you live in a country founded, created, dominated, focused, and ran by a disgusting, desperate, insecure, violent, lying, pitiful race. And yet you still beg us for tropes.

Typical.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Obama and Holder's Department of Justice Statistics say differently:

FBI — Table 43

More men than women are profiled does this explain why there are so many more men in prison than women?

Why the shift? We're talking about the entire world now? Wrong again, nice try though.

Unbiased source: CBS News - Abortion around the world: Where are rates highest? Western Europe 18th. Top 3? Eastern Europe, Carribean, Eastern Africa.

Back to America, you know the country we're discussing? Unbiased source: Centers for Disease Control. Warning its a graph, containing math...
Abortion rates: Blacks have highest rate, followed by Hispanics...

Tested more harshly? WTF does that even mean? The SAT has been changed, normed, and completely "unracialized" but still....the gap remains.

From this unbaiased source: Family Income Differences Explain Only a Small Part of the SAT Racial Scoring Gap

Hehe, what? Unbiased source: Status and Trends in the Education of Racial and Ethnic Groups See page 101. Graduation rates are; Asian/Pacific Islander 91.4%, White 80.3%, Hispanic 62.3%, American Indian 61.3%, Black 60.3%.

Goddamn. From the CDC. HIV in the United States: At A Glance

More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of their infection. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSMa), particularly young black/African American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV. By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe burden of HIV.

Nice try, but I understand math. It's clear that you don't. We're still talking about percentages here...Unbiased Source: America’s Families and Living Arrangements: 2012 "Blacks had the highest percentage of mother-only family groups 29% followed by Hispanics 22%"

Oh boy. Relative to their population? Exactly. I'll let you find an "unbiased source". Good grief the "too many black people in prison" canard is one of the favorite tropes of the greivance industry people to trot out. You even mention it above...basic math skills would help here if we are to have a conversation about this stuff.

By the way? Where are your unbiased sources?
The fact that Western Europeans go out of their way to compare their kind with African descended people when it's convenient for them shows that they have an agenda. And lets just say that you people have been known to bend the truth when it's convenient for you. If you want to continue to distort the facts, then be my guest.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
We sure are. Sources?
I'm not going to do your homework for you, and since you failed to quote what I stated in it's entirety, I'll do it for you

Quote:
Lol, I love how "White Nationalists" will try and use this picture to justify Trayvon being shot in the chest. They also like to use, "Well weed was found in his system too!".... OK so if you've ever given someone the middle finger and/or smoked weed, then you deserve to be profiled and shot after coming from the convenience store to buy Skittles, is that what you're saying? The Western European race is a disgusting, desperate, insecure, violent, lying, pitiful race.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:28 AM

Quote:
We sure are. Any reply to my above post? You have any sources of your own?

*whispers* you live in a country founded, created, dominated, focused, and ran by a disgusting, desperate, insecure, violent, lying, pitiful race. And yet you still beg us for tropes.

Typical.
Who have I begged for anything? If you've read my posting history you would have seen that I'm moving out of the U.S. This year in fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.