Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 03:17 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I'm not saying he should be executed, just that someone may think that way. I do think he is a danger to society. I'm not sure how that makes me a hate monger, I didn't say about killing someone because they are Muslim. In fact I deplore using religion as a reason to kill.
They didn't either. Their religion was not the issue, their caricatures were. Violence based rhetoric is dangerous regardless of the side using it. Inciting is just as dangerous.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:20 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I would hope the British courts would have this man arrested, charged, tried and found guilty for advocating war against the people and Government of Great Britain. Then he should be hanged.

Old 01-09-2015, 03:22 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I would hope the British courts would have this man arrested, charged, tried and found guilty for advocating war against the people and Government of Great Britain. Then he should be hanged.
Why do some of you sound exactly like the people you speak against?

Old 01-09-2015, 04:00 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Valentino- View Post
Predominant and well known media figure and Islamic radical, Anjem Choudary from the UK openly and publicly on FOX News and other news media said that the Paris shooting was justified and happy of the shootings, that he wants sharia law in Europe and worldwide domination, wants to kill everybody who insults Islam and prophet Muhammad, praised 9/11 and 7/7 bombings previously, the beheadings of journalists, and other shockingly and scary stuff such as wanting to repeal freedom of expressions, etc.

His twitter recently said: Freedom of expression does not extend to insulting the Prophets of Allah, whatever your views on the events in Paris!"

Europe needs to get rid of those radicals! Why allow them?!

(one of his videos) Radical imam Anjem Choudary on Charlie Hebdo attack | On Air Videos | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8RfH35GKo
A drone Hellfire missile is in Choudary's future.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:06 PM

5,278 posts, read 6,213,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
Now the lefties will say this imam does not represent islam.

I'm pretty much to the left- or center left- and obviously he represents at least a faction of Islam. And an organized, funded and one would assume at least decently sized portion at that.

I do find it hugely ironic when people who want to adhere to a very strict and intolerant brand of their religion chose to move to some of the most secular countries or cities- Paris, London, Boston, NYC, Denmark, UK, etc. If they value such a conservative, narrow version of life & religion why not stay where that is the norm. Its like admitting that your own religion/politics have screwed up your native area so badly even the diehards want out.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:14 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I sure would not criticize Islam in public. Those that did are either dead or in hiding.
I have and I will criticize whatever I please.

Islam, a made up religion created by a child molester.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:23 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,087,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Why do some of you sound exactly like the people you speak against?

Because we use legal process to kill them ...

What would you suggest when Islam is at your front door and they are cutting off your head?

Old 01-09-2015, 04:28 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I have and I will criticize whatever I please.

Islam, a made up religion...
Well, ALL religions are "made up."

I've said many times, I don't believe the extremist, radical, violent scum terrorist Muslims are indicative of all Muslims as a whole.

However, the extremist, radical, violent scum terrorist ones should be executed on sight. Members of Al Quaeda, the Taliban, Boko Haram, ISIS, etc., if discovered to be members of any of these organizations, should be put down immediately.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:29 PM

549 posts, read 456,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
If they value such a conservative, narrow version of life & religion why not stay where that is the norm. Its like admitting that your own religion/politics have screwed up your native area so badly even the diehards want out.
If muslims were capable of understanding that their cult IS the reason for their fate, world would be a much better place. But they are in denial. So after destroying one land, they move to another and immediately start implementing their barbaric principles, until even they cannot live there anymore.
That's how once nice areas of Paris, London and Amsterdam became wastelands.

Unfortunately, many on the left are in the same denial, and continue to blame the Western principles for the failures of islam.

Old 01-09-2015, 04:43 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
They didn't either. Their religion was not the issue, their caricatures were. Violence based rhetoric is dangerous regardless of the side using it. Inciting is just as dangerous.
I typically agree with your posts, but not here. People are supposed to censor themselves and walk on eggshells to prevent some religious nutjobs (of ANY persuasion) from being offended and then turning murderous?

BOOLSHEEET!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies