Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 10:33 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times

Advertisements

I have no idea if Charlie Hebdo is a false flag, it is possible.
The timing was strange because it took over the headlines from
the underage sex scandals engulfing the CFR and Trilateralists.
Obfuscation is big with them. For example it was not by accident
last year when "Israel" launched its military assault on the Palestinian
communities immediately following the downing of MH370.
If Charlie Hebdo was real, then in my mind it is retaliation, therefore
the target was not randomly chosen, thus, not an act of terror.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:50 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,432,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
I have no idea if Charlie Hebdo is a false flag, it is possible.
The timing was strange because it took over the headlines from
the underage sex scandals engulfing the CFR and Trilateralists.
Obfuscation is big with them. For example it was not by accident
last year when "Israel" launched its military assault on the Palestinian
communities immediately following the downing of MH370.
If Charlie Hebdo was real, then in my mind it is retaliation, therefore
the target was not randomly chosen, thus, not an act of terror.

So, your way of thinking about things is to what? Speculate without evidence? Assume without data? How is Charlie Hedbo false? You have ANY evidence to support that? or do you believe that it is likely false flag as an Alien attack? perhaps a zombie infection put down by the government?

MH370? WTF? your saying israel blew up 370. Show some data man.

But Charlie Hedbo is an attack of terror. It was conducted by Islamic militants with the purpose of silencing those who says things the Islamist don't agree with via terror, by making people afraid.. You need to read up on definition of Terror.

Old 01-12-2015, 10:56 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
apparently a French C.H investigator killed himself,/ cant find the story on any msm's, only small fries. If this story is true why isnt it found on msm's? Thou shalt not question!

Old 01-12-2015, 11:05 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,730,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
apparently a French C.H investigator killed himself,/ cant find the story on any msm's, only small fries. If this story is true why isnt it found on msm's? Thou shalt not question!
There's also the video footage of the police officer being shot. There is no blood whatsoever.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:39 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Do covert actors pretend to mask attacks?yes - its possible.

Are troops/people trying to cover up mistakes false flags - no. i.e. troops covering up an accident by dropping weapons.

yet, the prevalence of "false flags" is very overstated, and I've never seen evidence of a false flag large enough to incorporate global media and large parts of the goverment (something 9/11 being false, Newtown, etc).

Yet the first question isn't,when there is a terror attack, to first consider a false flag operation. Such operations are few (very few) and haven't been popular since the end of the cold war. No - you don't shut the door on it, but with everything else. .

Evidence should direct you

not pretending its a false flag, then looking for some cherry picked evidence your right.

You don't start a process by pretending its a false flag

you think its a false flag if the investigation leads there.

NOT false flag operations
9/11
Newtown
Colorado Theater
Charlie Hebdo

Gulf of Tonkin

That one cost 58,000 US lives alone not to even mention those of other nations.

Old 01-12-2015, 05:47 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post

You don't start a process by pretending its a false flag

you think its a false flag if the investigation leads there.
Verified "false flags" aren't verified for years unless caught red handed like the recent one with Turkey using chemical weapons on people and then blaming Syria. When when the next great war didn't happen why Turkey went and planned to try again !!!

But of course it wasn't known then and people where chomping at the bit for Obama to invade Syria.
Thank goodness Russia stepped in to stop us.

But that, my friend, was a false flag. And I'd wager money that the US was in cahoots with Turkey over that.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,442,711 times
And there are verified false flags as well.
What about those ? You seem to dismiss them all.

Turkey was found out to be the one with the chemical weapons blaming it on Syria so we would invade.
How do you like that one ? Assad was NOT gassing his people.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-04-2015 at 10:00 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 01-12-2015, 07:53 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Turkey was found out to be the one with the chemical weapons blaming it on Syria so we would invade.
I did not say that false flag events did not exist, but that they do give rise to a lot of conspiracy theories....The latest being the terror attack in France...

Old 01-12-2015, 07:58 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,352,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Yep. There are some conspiracies out there that might not be true, but the fact that there are multiple examples of confirmed false flags make it seem a bit naive to say "You conspiracy theorists are just paranoid. Our government wouldn't have done that. They're looking out for our best interests."

They're looking out for "the country's" best interests, meaning their own best interests. Going to war doesn't help the citizens, but it sure helps the politicians.

They know that they can create fear or hatred of a certain "enemy" and people will give them more power to do whatever it is they want to do. It's happened throughout history...nobody would willingly give their ruler more power over them if they didn't think they needed to, so the ruler uses lies to convince everyone that "without giving me more control, I can't protect you, and you NEED my protection".

I'm surprised people still fall for it, but they do. Any little problem that occurs can be flipped into
"See what happens when we don't have control over this? Let us control it and you won't need to worry about it anymore", and then they make it even worse.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:28 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Its better to stick your head in the sand and believe everything you're told. Its a scary world otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies