Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 03:25 PM

3 posts, read 3,825 times

Advertisements

I understand that the flu shot is (supposably) important to prevent the spread of influenza, but i noticed this year the push to get this shot is nothing short of overwhelming. I can't call my local pharmacy without a recording playing instructing me to get the flu shot and where to get it at my convenience with no appointment necessary, even listing insurance companies that cover it. If i stop at any pharmacy or drugstore i immediately notice the signs in the parking lot to get your flu shot here. upon going inside the store i again encounter yet another sign on receiving the flu shot. Making my way back to the pharmacy i notice several other signs and before getting service from a pharmacist i am again asked if i have received my flu shot and would i like one. It is on the radio and many commercials, it is on the bottom of my receipts, it is EVERYWHERE as I'm sure you are aware of.
If any student shows their student ID, they can receive a free flu shot. There are booths with curtains set aside for a separate line from the pharmacy to make getting the vaccine fast and convenient, they have even went as far as to allow you to come through a drive thru as they give the vaccine in the comfort of your own vehicle! Based on the unusual recent push and no real reason in plain sight i decided to look a little further into this and what i found was astonishing and scary to say the least. Ironically, if not tragically, while increasing amounts of research highlight the many dangers of vaccinations and their ineffectiveness, the US government keeps insisting that everything is fine, "just get your shots and don't worry about it. We know what we're doing!" But do they really? The evidence is overwhelmingly negative in this regard.
To start here are some facts that they don't wasn't you to know, instead promising that the flu shot is safe and effective in preventing the spread of influenza…

research has shown that this year’s flu shot is extremely toxic, ineffective and unsafe! Did you know that the 2013-2014 influenza vaccines contain dangerous levels of mercury? The vaccine contains 25,000 times more mercury than the safety limit for drinking water! Did you know that infant and pediatric flu deaths were on the decline until 2003 when the pediatric influenza vaccine was introduced? After that, the pediatric death rate skyrocketed! Before you choose to vaccinate yourself and your children, get the facts about the influenza vaccine.
Fact #1: Death rates from influenza are combined with people who are immune compromised and actually die with pneumonia, a complication of contracting influenza.
Fact #2: Prior to implementing the pediatric flu vaccine in 2003, pediatric deaths from influenza were decreasing. The CDC recommended universal influenza vaccines for children in 2003. According to the Center for Disease Vital Statistics and the MMWR Annual Report, deaths have increased, indicating flu vaccines are not as effective as advertised:
Fact #3: Influenza death rates are greatly exaggerated at the beginning of each flu season to drive people to get the vaccines. The common figure of 35,000 deaths per year is not true and has not been the true number for many years. A more accurate figure is closer to 20, 000 deaths per year nationally from influenza, and majority of time it is people who are immune compromised with other chronic/acute illnesses. The main reason for death is pneumonia, not the flu but the statistics are blended together to make it appear worse than it is. In the book, Vaccine Safety Manual (pg. 97) by Neil Z. Miller, he carefully examined the true statistics published in the Mortality Morbidity Weekly Report and found the actual deaths from pediatric influenza as noted above years 1999-2003.
A wide range of vaccine stories have been featured in the news over the past few weeks – many, no doubt, published to propagandize vaccination schedules for children and adults1, 2, 3 and to promote the seasonal flu vaccine.
Fact #4: When children die of influenza, they never look to see if that child was fully vaccinated (normal childhood vaccinations) previously resulting in immune suppression or compromise or if they had just received the influenza vaccine. The media uses a few unfortunate deaths to scare people into getting the flu vaccines. They also reference “pandemic” when in fact the numbers are low and do not qualify as a true pandemic, whose definition was changed by the World Health Organization (WHO in 2009).
Fact #5: We were told the lie by the government that the H1N1 virus was a “never before seen virus” in 2009-2010 fake pandemic year. Pharmaceutical companies have been producing influenza vaccines for many years and have been giving people the H1N1 virus since 2006-2007 in 2 vaccines:
#6: National Coalition of Organized Women studied the numbers of pregnancy miscarriages following the H1N1 2009-2010 influenza vaccine program and found a 20-plus-fold increase in miscarriages compared to the previous flu-vaccine-associated-miscarriages in 2007-2008 and 2008-2009 flu season. The H1N1 influenza vaccine contains thimerosal, a form of ethylmercury that was supposed to be removed from all vaccines after Congressional Hearings. (Government Reform Committee Hearings on Autism and Vaccines 2000-2003) Thimerosal is in all multi-dose vaccine vials.

Reference: WHO | World now at the start of 2009 influenza pandemic

Currently, there are no studies tracking people who get the vaccine and get sick with flu symptoms or other reactions including death, which should be made for proper disease diagnosis, data collecting and controls. When reported to doctors, people are told that they can’t catch the flu from the vaccine. I personally have had hundreds of people share their stories with me including stories about people who have died following the vaccine. Stories of paralysis, narcolepsy and febrile convulsions, neurological problems and pregnancy miscarriages are common. Nurses who work in the hospitals are witness to the numbers of people who come in to the emergency room very ill after the influenza vaccines.

1999 – 25 deaths

2000 – 19 deaths

2001 – 13 deaths

2002 – 12 deaths

2003 – 90 deaths (Year of mass vaccinations of children under age 5 years)

Currently, there are no studies tracking people who get the vaccine and get sick with flu symptoms or other reactions including death, which should be made for proper disease diagnosis, data collecting and controls. When reported to doctors, people are told that they can’t catch the flu from the vaccine. I personally have had hundreds of people share their stories with me including stories about people who have died following the vaccine. Stories of paralysis, narcolepsy and febrile convulsions, neurological problems and pregnancy miscarriages are common. Nurses who work in the hospitals are witness to the numbers of people who come in to the emergency room very ill after the influenza vaccines.
2006 – 78 deaths

2007 – 88 deaths

2008 – 116 deaths (40.9% vaccinated at age 6 months to 23 months)

2009 – 276 deaths

2010 – 115 deaths

This new virus was bioengineered in a lab as are all the influenza vaccines. They are combining viruses that would never show up in nature. This is what I refer to as “FrankenScience” and is extremely dangerous. By introducing these to the world, they are assuring some crazy outbreak eventually as people’s immune systems malfunction.

I also found some disturbing information in the following txt i encourage you all to check out (website listed)

Vaccinations are also an easy way for them to inject you with nano-chip technology and chemicals that can alter and change your DNA beyond repair. AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
sourse:Say No To Vaccinations - They Want You Dead!

We don't need vaccinations of any kind, your body is intelligently designed to fight the hundreds of influenza viruses that cause the flu. Your immune system is amazingly well equipped to help you prevent colds, flu and even cancer. Developing a flu-proof immune system is an essential part of your health plan this year. You can stay well! Even if you do get sick, you can overcome the flu and heal.
Don't take the chance is my opinion. what do you all think?

Old 01-13-2015, 03:27 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Some people never get the flu. Some people have very bad cases when they get it.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:29 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
You're an anti-vaxxer. You're one of the people responsible for previously eradicated diseases making a comeback. You are wrong.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:31 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,397,554 times
Darn, wish I hadn't got that polio vaccine back in the 1950's

Old 01-13-2015, 03:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
This year is no more than any other year. I've been asked, I said no. That's it, no pressure. I've never gotten the flu shot. If I get sick then I get sick, I know people have gotten sick who have gotten the shot as well.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:39 PM

14,009 posts, read 14,995,436 times
Influenza mutates rapidly that's why you are recommended to get the shot every year, as opposed to say Chicken Pox which you get one shot and your set for a long time.
That rapid mutation of strains also leads to variance in mortality/severity (see Spanish Flu 1916-1919, or Swine Flu)

Old 01-13-2015, 03:43 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
They're slowly poisoning us.

Old 01-13-2015, 04:00 PM

2,458 posts, read 2,473,619 times
Some of the flu vaccines are made in China. Check the vial before you get a shot.

Old 01-13-2015, 05:29 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmarie888 View Post
Vaccinations are also an easy way for them to inject you with nano-chip technology and chemicals that can alter and change your DNA beyond repair. AND THEY ARE DOING IT!
You people believe the most idiotic things.

Quote:
We don't need vaccinations of any kind...
Do you know what lockjaw is? Essentially, the tetanus toxin tells all your skeletal muscle fibers to contract more or less at random - in layman's terms, you get to croak in one colossal, hour-long, horrendously painful all-body muscle cramp. This has happened to unfortunate people through all of recorded history. Until this century, where you can get your tetanus vaccine. Your call.

Quote:
Your immune system is amazingly well equipped to help you prevent colds
No, the common cold is amazingly well equipped to circumvent the immune system defenses.

Quote:
Don't take the chance is my opinion. what do you all think?
I think people like you demonstrate why a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 01-13-2015 at 05:52 PM..

Old 01-13-2015, 05:37 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,323 times
Jenny McCarthy, is that you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies