Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 04:46 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,514,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I'm pretty sure not many people thought all 3 of them would be running. What's exactly wrong with that statement ?
Chuck Todd apparently thought that some of these candidates would be intimidated by Hillary. That's a laugh. Of course she is regarded as a mortal lock to win by the leftist media. But for anyone over 25 years old who was paying attention during the 2008 campaign, you will remember she was regarded as a mortal lock at this stage of the campaign in that race as well. Her and Rudy Giuliani both. LOL.

And that was in a year when the Democratic candidate WAS a virtual sure thing to win, due to the fact that we swing back and forth in cycles, just like other democratic, party oriented countries do, and it was pretty clearly time for a switch to over to the Democrats for a while. Now, eight years later, there are in truth no mortal locks in place, not for either party or any candidate. This race is wide open. And nobody is intimidated by Hillary Clinton, regardless what the constantly wrong political "experts" in the leftist media say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 04:46 PM

39,073 posts, read 51,205,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Hillary Clinton is definitely beatable... She has plenty of liabilities to exploit...
Benghazi! LOL. In any case, I have never heard of a politician who did not think the people loved them and they would win an election. Romney takes the cake on that one, but they all suffer from the same narcissism.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:48 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,587,448 times
Sadly, it won't matter which wins. As long as it's an establishment candidate,
you're looking at meatloaf and potatoes for dinner. AGAIN.

Old 01-14-2015, 04:51 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,933,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Benghazi! LOL. In any case, I have never heard of a politician who did not think the people loved them and they would win an election. Romney takes the cake on that one, but they all suffer from the same narcissism.
Nope, not just Benghazi, but that is one that will still be hung around her neck. I agree that almost all politicians suffer from narcissism, but the Clintons seem to feel like they are owed something... I think she is very vulnerable on several levels and very beatable.. I could be wrong, and it could be that republicans would avoid going after her on her vulnerabilities for some reason. Republicans seem to be very talented at snatching a loss from the hands of victory..

Old 01-14-2015, 04:54 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
All because of who she married. Then she won an election in a state that she never lived in because of that.
What was Elizabeth Doles excuse then?

Old 01-14-2015, 04:57 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,275,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Chuck Todd apparently thought that some of these candidates would be intimidated by Hillary. That's a laugh. Of course she is regarded as a mortal lock to win by the leftist media. But for anyone over 25 years old who was paying attention during the 2008 campaign, you will remember she was regarded as a mortal lock at this stage of the campaign in that race as well. Her and Rudy Giuliani both. LOL.

And that was in a year when the Democratic candidate WAS a virtual sure thing to win, due to the fact that we swing back and forth in cycles, just like other democratic, party oriented countries do, and it was pretty clearly time for a switch to over to the Democrats for a while. Now, eight years later, there are in truth no mortal locks in place, not for either party or any candidate. This race is wide open. And nobody is intimidated by Hillary Clinton, regardless what the constantly wrong political "experts" in the leftist media say.
None of them are intimidating to be honest. You are going to get more of the same no matter who wins.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,684,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
beat her, then talk.

But that's conservatives for ya...long on mouth, short on results.
11-04-2014.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:05 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Nope, not just Benghazi, but that is one that will still be hung around her neck. I agree that almost all politicians suffer from narcissism, but the Clintons seem to feel like they are owed something... I think she is very vulnerable on several levels and very beatable.. I could be wrong, and it could be that republicans would avoid going after her on her vulnerabilities for some reason. Republicans seem to be very talented at snatching a loss from the hands of victory..

Hillary is almost as big of a gaff machine as biden. I hope she runs. It will be some good entertainment.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:09 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,684,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Hillary is almost as big of a gaff machine as biden. I hope she runs. It will be some good entertainment.
Not to mention the dozens of ADs with her video and sound bites ready to roll.

Can't wait to see what the political ad gurus have in store for Madam "What difference does it make" Mcbutterpants.

Old 01-14-2015, 05:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
11-04-2014.
Hillary got beat on that day?

What was she running for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies