U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 12:23 PM

26,780 posts, read 19,074,442 times

Advertisements

sounds dead-on to me.

Quote:
A former Federal Bureau of Investigation official said that the Obama administration exploited the Michael Brown shooting case for political purposes despite knowing all along that no civil rights laws were violated in the case.

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that it would not seek civil rights charges against Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson, who was not indicted in the shooting death of Michael Brown. The case sparked nationwide anti-police protests.
Former FBI Official: Obama Admin Exploited Ferguson Protests | The Daily Caller

yet all the 'hands up, don't shoot!' BS continues...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 12:55 PM

11,877 posts, read 8,265,968 times
It really is crazy how the tragic death of Michael Brown stirred up the nation. Why didn't Brown just submit to the Policemans orders? It was a Senseless death that was stirred up to a frenzy by media, Sharpton, Holder and Obama. I thought it was really sad that the President commented and I was amazed that his comments were pretty much condemning Wilson. What ever happened to "due process" or "innocent until proven guilty" but in the arena of public opinion officer was Wilson was guilty before the evidence was even collected.

I think that the black community is under greater scrutiny by police and that is probably due to the fact that they commit more crimes. It's not profiling it's not racist it's just how it is. It is along the same lines that most of the worlds terrorist have middle east roots...

I agree that Obama helped to stir up the protests.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:52 PM

13,266 posts, read 10,396,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
sounds dead-on to me.

And you blindly trust the FBI?

I don't know exactly what happened that day. What I do know is the evidence of the case wasn't cut and dry and there were holes in parts of the officer's story.

Could everything have taken place as Darren Wilson described? A very small chance with forensics. The key parts are the start of the altercation and the final moments before the final shots.

Old 01-22-2015, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It really is crazy how the tragic death of Michael Brown stirred up the nation. Why didn't Brown just submit to the Policemans orders? It was a Senseless death that was stirred up to a frenzy by media, Sharpton, Holder and Obama. I thought it was really sad that the President commented and I was amazed that his comments were pretty much condemning Wilson. What ever happened to "due process" or "innocent until proven guilty" but in the arena of public opinion officer was Wilson was guilty before the evidence was even collected.

I think that the black community is under greater scrutiny by police and that is probably due to the fact that they commit more crimes. It's not profiling it's not racist it's just how it is. It is along the same lines that most of the worlds terrorist have middle east roots...

I agree that Obama helped to stir up the protests.

Regardless of how you feel about a race everyone has rights. Stop and Frisk is illegal under the Constitution. Terry stops (checkpoints) should be illegal as well. Get a warrant, find error in their driving, or make sure they fit a description of an actual crime committed.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:02 PM

9,472 posts, read 5,907,547 times
Quote:

It was never about truth or fact in the first place.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:20 PM

13,300 posts, read 10,500,602 times
So you really believe that blacks commit more crimes than any other group? Has it every occurred to you that blacks are arrested more than anyone REGARDLESS if they actually committed the crime or not, or that if police are targeting blacks in high crime areas, or that they are ignoring other crimes committed by other groups such as child molestation or white collar crimes (white males)? So I guess it really does not surprise me that you believe that middle-easterners are more likely to be terrorist and totally ignoring the fact what made them that way in the first place. Here is hint, we were stealing their oil, overthrowing their governments, interfering with their way of life and invading neighboring countries thus destabilizing the whole middle east, but yet you call them "terrorist"

Old 01-22-2015, 11:55 PM

7,371 posts, read 4,640,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Obama is a Democrat. Democrats have no principles. You should pretty much expect this sort of thing from liberals. The Tea Party wants to hang black people from trees. The Republicans want children with Downs Syndrome to fend for themselves. Gabby Giffords was shot because of Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin. Liberal politicians do it. Liberal websites do it. Liberal news media does it. The liberals on this very forum do it. It's inherent to liberalism. All you can do is continue shooting their lies down when they come up and hope to keep them from influencing too many people with their nonsense.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:21 AM

Our CIA and DEA were working with the cartels and the FBI wants to ream Obama over Ferguson.

How about he ream himself over our country's corruption.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:56 AM

18,794 posts, read 14,280,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
And you blindly trust the FBI?

I don't know exactly what happened that day. What I do know is the evidence of the case wasn't cut and dry and there were holes in parts of the officer's story.

Could everything have taken place as Darren Wilson described? A very small chance with forensics. The key parts are the start of the altercation and the final moments before the final shots.
The forensic evidence was consistent with an attempted snatch of Wilson's gun by Brown.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:58 AM
Status: "Moon landing 50th anniversary July 20." (set 1 day ago)

46,880 posts, read 37,054,728 times
Quote:
sounds dead-on to me.

Fundamental transformation at its finest. What a lousy president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or