Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 06:46 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times

Advertisements

I believe it would be a very good thing if the Persian block in current country known as Iran did develop deliverable atomic weaponry. These weapons might just allow them to destroy the control over their country by Arabic Muslims.

In any case I do not want to see any more US military, economic or diplomatic involvement with the Middle East until the internal conflicts within the world of Arabic Islam are worked out by the Arabs involved. I expect this to be an absolutely brutal war between different religious variants of Islam. We need to stay out of this conflict and let then kill each other in an act of spontaneous pest control.

We need to get out of the Middle East as soon as possible even if it leaves the Israelis completely responsible for their own defense. This includes an end to our monetary and military aid. Israel is a grown up country and can defend itself.

At home we should use the Chinese loans to vastly improve our internal infrastructure and retask our military from foreign intervention to protect US investors in foreign countries to actually defending our country from direct invasion. We do not need to waste our money protecting Europe from Russia, Israel from the Arabs, the Ukraine from Russia and Japan and a few islands from China. They are all big people and can waste their own money on their own defense. We can no longer afford to defend these countries from their neighbors. They have played us for fools for long enough.

I also believe the OP is little more than a RW troll looking for a way to continue our Forever War at our expense for the military contractors profits. I do not agree with his absurd call for a war with Iran.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:54 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,090,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I believe it would be a very good thing if the Persian block in current country known as Iran did develop deliverable atomic weaponry. These weapons might just allow them to destroy the control over their country by Arabic Muslims.
Or have a nuclear umbrella for its terror sponsorship, create a nuclear arms race in the Middle East, or spread its hegemonic goals in the region.

Quote:
In any case I do not want to see any more US military, economic or diplomatic involvement with the Middle East until the internal conflicts within the world of Arabic Islam are worked out by the Arabs involved. I expect this to be an absolutely brutal war between different religious variants of Islam. We need to stay out of this conflict and let then kill each other in an act of spontaneous pest control.
Obama tried this with the Syrian files. He allowed the conflict to be managed by Turkey, KSA and others, and look what happened.. An absolute mess with dozens of various self interests and Syria practically falling apart.

Of-course you have not added 2 + 2 together... Because a nuclear Iran would deepen the conflicts in the Middle East. Where do you think these terror groups get their money and arms?

Quote:
We need to get out of the Middle East as soon as possible even if it leaves the Israelis completely responsible for their own defense. This includes an end to our monetary and military aid. Israel is a grown up country and can defend itself.
Keep dreaming.

Quote:
At home we should use the Chinese loans to vastly improve our internal infrastructure and retask our military from foreign intervention to protect US investors in foreign countries to actually defending our country from direct invasion. We do not need to waste our money protecting Europe from Russia, Israel from the Arabs, the Ukraine from Russia and Japan and a few islands from China. They are all big people and can waste their own money on their own defense. We can no longer afford to defend these countries from their neighbors. They have played us for fools for long enough.

I also believe the OP is little more than a RW troll looking for a way to continue our Forever War at our expense for the military contractors profits. I do not agree with his absurd call for a war with Iran.
Globalization has made the world complicated. Your Ron Paul visions of America are impossible at this point. This style would deepen U.S conflict through out the world.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies