Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 04:50 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
there is no such thing. the true muslims are the ones who are cutting off heads.
the rest are rotten muslims.
dont take my word for it, read the quran.
the notion that most muslims are great guys except for a few extremists is rubbish
loyal muslims hate christians and jews and kill them
whenever possible and overthrow their governments if they are stupid enough to allow you to immigrate.
the quran is a book on how to serve your fellow man, unfortunately its a cookbook
je suis charlie.
When we declare war on all 1.3 billion Muslims on the planet, I hope you are front and center at the point of the arrow, instead of in your easy chair, egging on our sons and daughters to go and war with every one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2015, 04:54 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
there is no such thing. the true muslims are the ones who are cutting off heads.
the rest are rotten muslims.
dont take my word for it, read the quran.
the notion that most muslims are great guys except for a few extremists is rubbish
loyal muslims hate christians and jews and kill them
whenever possible and overthrow their governments if they are stupid enough to allow you to immigrate.
the quran is a book on how to serve your fellow man, unfortunately its a cookbook
je suis charlie.
The sects that persisted with polygamy and marriage to children also claim to be the true Mormons.

How many Christian sects claim to be the true Christians?

Old 01-26-2015, 04:54 PM

998 posts, read 664,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I would imagine most Muslims in the US are thrilled to be here and
Before the US decided to engage in war, how come Christians from the US did not travel to Germany with the intention of subverting the Nazis, most of whom were good ole Christian boys who rationalized their behaviors?

Invoking Godwin's law? At least we made it to page 5. I'm not sure why being Christian is a factor, since Nazism was more of an ethic thing than religious, but whatever. There were plenty of white, non-jews who risked their own safety and livelihood to shelter and protect jews, to varying success. I don't really see any Muslims rushing in to save the hostages in Syria?

Old 01-26-2015, 04:55 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
When we declare war on all 1.3 billion Muslims on the planet, I hope you are front and center at the point of the arrow, instead of in your easy chair, egging on our sons and daughters to go and war with every one of them.
Think that number is closer to 2 billion, most of whom are moderates like most people of faith.

Old 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Think that number is closer to 2 billion, most of whom are moderates like most people of faith.
Yeah, and they're not on one place. they're spread all over the planet.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Spoken like a man who has never read the old testament.

You know who likes to kill people for working on Saturday, this guy

Show me a religion that has never tortured and killed people, and I'll show you religion made up in the 1970s
have read it 3 times. you have a point the OT and the quran are similar. but unlike the quran the OT is for something instead of primarily being against something else.
read the quran all of it, then judge me.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:03 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
Quote:
if you hide under your bed the boogy man will not go away instead he will drag you out and kill you.
ask the people who know boku haram.
as to your other comments about my easy chair read the quran first ---all of it, then judge me.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:09 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Ah yes the elusive moderate muslim. They're probably all hanging out with Elivis, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness monster.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:34 PM

Quote:
if you hide under your bed the boogy man will not go away instead he will drag you out and kill you.
ask the people who know boku haram.
as to your other comments about my easy chair read the quran first ---all of it, then judge me.
Well, to be honest, you make a very good point. You really can't know a culture or religion unless you understand them. I've never read the Quran and you have.
I do have a hard time accepting that an entire culture/religion of 2 billion is inherently evil and worth exterminating when it has successfully lived with the rest of humanity for over 1200 years in relative peace.
We all must have been asleep at the wheel.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:40 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,683,214 times
Quote:
Well, to be honest, you make a very good point. You really can't know a culture or religion unless you understand them. I've never read the Quran and you have.
I do have a hard time accepting that an entire culture/religion of 2 billion is inherently evil and worth exterminating when it has successfully lived with the rest of humanity for over 1200 years in relative peace.
We all must have been asleep at the wheel.
For over 1200 years they have NOT been at peace. This is the religion of fear. If they weren't trying to exterminate the Christians and Jews they were trying to kill the factions within their own religion. Islam has never been about peace. It is a religion of fear, domination or annihilation. Just look at the penalites sharia law imposes upon the believers of islam if they violate any of 1000 or so rules they impose upon themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies