Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are American men becoming feminized?
Yes, men are. 181 44.80%
No, They are not. 70 17.33%
American women are becoming more masculine 53 13.12%
Men and women are just closer to equality 101 25.00%
This is a society trend or fad that will fade 35 8.66%
Other 17 4.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 404. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 12:48 AM

948 posts, read 894,097 times

Advertisements

American women aren't really becoming more butch, it's that men are becoming more "metrosexual" whatever that means. German and Russian woman can steal beat the crap out of our girls.

Now if we could just take the Amish gene and splice it with most American male babies we'd be back in top shape in no time. Or at the very least, have some damn fine furniture makers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 01:16 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
American women aren't really becoming more butch, it's that men are becoming more "metrosexual" whatever that means. German and Russian woman can steal beat the crap out of our girls.

Now if we could just take the Amish gene and splice it with most American male babies we'd be back in top shape in no time. Or at the very least, have some damn fine furniture makers.
And how would you describe that hideous creature Ann Coulter? FINO (female in name only)?

Without powder and paint...
http://foreverloyal.files.wordpress..../01/gollum.jpg

Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
And how would you describe that hideous creature Ann Coulter? FINO (female in name only)?

Haha no you got me there. I'm still wondering about that one I mean seriously, have you seen the digits on that...er...

she could make Jerry Lee weep if she banged the ivory's.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:23 AM

Quote:

Oh c'mon, pretty she ain't but Gollum? Now that's harsh. Don't make fun of the sexually ambiguous.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:46 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Oh c'mon, pretty she ain't but Gollum? Now that's harsh. Don't make fun of the sexually ambiguous.
Sorry, didn't mean to insult gollum.

Old 05-01-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Sorry, didn't mean to insult gollum.
I take it you're not too big on Ann? You're not from Toronto are ya?

Old 05-01-2010, 07:23 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
That's interesting. Name who, when, where, and how.
If you are addressing me, the evidence is so widespread that one could not begin to compile it. Feigning ignorance of the anti-male prejudice which permeates our culture demonstrates an unacceptably high level of disingenuousness.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:34 AM

3,282 posts, read 5,201,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you are addressing me, the evidence is so widespread that one could not begin to compile it. Feigning ignorance of the anti-male prejudice which permeates our culture demonstrates an unacceptably high level of disingenuousness.
If prejudice towards males was really so ubiquitous, then surely it would take little to no effort to substantiate that claim with actual facts and observations. Trying to say that your point is so self-evident that elucidating it is beneath you is just so conveniently self-serving.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:08 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
If prejudice towards males was really so ubiquitous, then surely it would take little to no effort to substantiate that claim with actual facts and observations. Trying to say that your point is so self-evident that elucidating it is beneath you is just so conveniently self-serving.
That would be true if I had said such a thing. However, I did not.

Feigning ignorance of our society's widespread cultural bias against men remains disingenuous.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:12 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jufrbo View Post
Assuming I ever have a son, I will encourage him to pull girls' hair and eat bugs, and I won't put him on drugs for doing it. Why? It is just a part of growing up.

Assuming I ever have a daughter, I will encourage her to kick him right where it hurts the most. It just part of learning there are some women ya shouldn't mess with
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies