Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2015, 01:45 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Most terrorists attacks are done by Muslims in the name of Allah.
What have the secular countries done to stop ISIS.
If ISIS did not represent Islam the n the rest of Islam would stop it.
Credit to Jordan maybe they will actually try to stop it
Isis is doing what they are doing because of the actions of the secular countries. You can not win a fight with people with nothing to lose when you have so much to lose.

We can kill 5000 of them and they win when they are able to kill 20.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 02:02 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
I'm sorry, you guys can slap me around if you want but I can't help myself. I gotta say the obvious.

I wonder if Michael Moore produced and directed it.
Someone saying fake and now Michael Moore.......well before all hell breaks loose someone please come forward.

Do you guys seriously think this.......ISIS is a puppet of Iran, Iran is ancient Persia!

Old 02-04-2015, 02:05 PM

137 posts, read 144,311 times
Zionist Neoconservative Jews created ISIS with the expectation that they will do stuff like this in good time, and eventually lead us into war for Israel w/ various Muslim Nations.

American Jews need ISIS right now. They are still useful to us until we elect a Republican/Hilary in 2016 and complete war with Iran in 2017.

ISIS needs us and we need ISIS.

Jews need another war fought for them, and they need lower class, lower IQ Bible Belt white goyum to do the dying for them. An American tradition.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:14 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Excellent post. The left needs to remove their collective heads from their collective rear-ends. Islamofascists nutbags hate them just as much as they hate American conservatives, who the left actually hates and wages war on.

The World Trade Center wasn't filled with just Republicans. The Islamic extremists don't check voter ID before sawing your head off or burning you alive.
Since this post, not a single C-D lefty has come close to extracting his or her cranium from his or her rectum. Just more Obamaspeak nonsense about a situation that would be simple to a 10 year old.

Old 02-04-2015, 02:24 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Since this post, not a single C-D lefty has come close to extracting his or her cranium from his or her rectum. Just more Obamaspeak nonsense about a situation that would be simple to a 10 year old.
Such a persecution complex...

"The liberals hate us!"

Old 02-04-2015, 02:43 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,409 times
I watched the video yesterday before it was taken down, something I now regret because I will never be able to unsee it....horrible.

Old 02-04-2015, 03:02 PM

57,277 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
If we forget about US involvement during the war in Iraq, I'd agree 100%. The Muslims in the Mid East need to take on this threat, and stop sitting on the fence hoping other nations will clean up their own backyard for them. The Islamofscist threat is world-wide, and many Muslims are being murdered.

One reason why people from other nations are not getting involved is because they don't want to be viewed as the bad guys, they'd rather the Western nations get saddled with that. However, Obama's lack of a clear policy on this is also causing nations to sit on their hands.

If Obama were to come out with a US policy that says the Mid Eastern nations need to clean up their own messes, and the US will not be bailing them out, then these nations might take the fight to the enemy. Instead they hold back, not really knowing what US policy is, because Obama's words and actions have been erratic.
Yes we are the root cause of the problems in Iraq but I don't think our withdrawal could have made it any clearer that the Iraqi's need to step up. We could not go on forever spending American lives to fill the void and we are now walking a fine line. We are willing to have bombing raids but we know that alone will not turn the tide, if we put in ground forces we stand a chance of losing what little support we have due to well founded mistrust of the US.

Obama attempted to get together a coalition of countries months ago and that amounted to just air support, Turkey wants no part of this. Maybe this one even will wake them up but I don't see any policy changes short of what we are doing now, if they want to send in additional ground forces let congress vote because we are already beyond the authorization.

Old 02-04-2015, 03:08 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,937,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I watched the video yesterday before it was taken down, something I now regret because I will never be able to unsee it....horrible.
I can't even watch dog fights, certainly not watching ISIS sh*t.

Shepherd Smith took each step describing it ,that was enough for me!

Old 02-04-2015, 03:09 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
This is what happens when a government is run by religious ideology. And some of you want the U.S. to govern the same way. We can put soldiers in there & do airstrikes til the cows come home, that won't stop it. This is deeply rooted. It has to come from the government to change things, push education. This could take decades before you see a turn.

Old 02-04-2015, 03:13 PM

57,277 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I can't even watch dog fights, certainly not watching ISIS sh*t.

Shepherd Smith took each step describing it ,that was enough for me!
I have no idea why anyone would be interested in watching sadistic murders like this, an explanation should be sufficient and not repeated every few minutes. The publicity they get from this is what drives ISIS and we are doing our best to help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies