U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2015, 01:00 PM

19,659 posts, read 14,632,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
As soon as crazed atheists take over large nations and start chopping off heads and marrying off captured women possibly so.

Just goes to show you how evil and Hatefull Atheist Liberals can be. I detect the start of a movement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2015, 01:02 PM

553 posts, read 273,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Oh no, does this mean all liberals need to denounce this man in public so the right wingers don't start thinking that we are all just like him? That is what they do with Muslims now.
Well, if liberals were to publicly denounce this man. Obama would say...."Lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during a parking dispute, liberals committed terrible deeds in the name of atheism." **

Old 02-11-2015, 01:05 PM

553 posts, read 273,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
As soon as crazed atheists take over large nations and start chopping off heads and marrying off captured women possibly so.
Stalin? Most communst nations were also atheist, so....

Old 02-11-2015, 01:05 PM

62,722 posts, read 34,194,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
If that is the case I'm sure it will come out. It's not a hard reach that an Atheist could view Muslims as a threat as there are violent Islamist groups in almost every country in the world, and being an Atheist is worse than a Fellow Monotheist to many of them.
The rants are on his FB page and someone quoted them on this thread.

Quote:
Maybe he's part of a Christian Terrorist organization and was recruited by a radical blind Priest preaching Kismet or whatever the Christian equivalent to Jihad would be?
Why do you keep trying to associate him to Christians. He is a hard core atheist.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleidd View Post
Maybe he needs to be classified as a liberal and an atheist:
You can label him anything you want.

His own words:

"I don't care about parties, just each individual and the rights of such in the Constitution! Some call me a gun toting Liberal, others call me an open-minded Conservative. I don't fall into any category, as I do not follow any decision blindly for a group."

Old 02-11-2015, 01:06 PM

10,032 posts, read 7,111,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
when fox news keeps pumping and pumping anti islam messaging in peoples heads, this stuff ends up becoming the result of it. im not surprised at all that a conservative white male did this and i expect more of it.

and i expect fox to ignore this story as well.

I'm not surprised at all to see a lefty say that a white conservative male is guilty even though there's absolutely nothing here to indicate that the shooter is a conservative and I expect more of it. At least we know he's a white male. 2 outta 3 aint bad, eh?

Old 02-11-2015, 01:08 PM

2,085 posts, read 1,367,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
And to think another poster was trying to pin him as a conservative tea party type...
Every shooting that happens sees Liberals and the left-wing media scrambling to brand the shooter a wacko Conservative…but it usually backfires when it turns out these nut jobs are Liberals or at least Democrats. Lanza, Holmes, Loughner, the VT shooter, the Discovery Channel shooter, the Columbine shooters, etc.. Even Zimmerman was an Obama voter. And yet here's another example; his Facebook page looks like pretty much any other religion-hating left-wing kook's page.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:08 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,582,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes. I heard all of it, and it is clear there was no attempt to justify ISIS atrocities. If someone calls ISIS "brutal, vicious death cult who pretend to stand up for islam", it's clear there is no attempt to justify their actions. Do yourself a favor and study up about actual words and facts, as opposed to repeating what you hear in the mainstream media. The MSM is playing Americans for fools. The torturers of inquisition were not Christians, and I as a Christian refuse to associate with them. I condemn their actions, as I condemn the actions of ISIS.

Of course none of that is the topic of this thread here. There is another thread about it, so if you wish to continue, please do it there.
I haven't repeated anything I have heard in the MSM. When I write, my words and thoughts are my own. If I quote someone else, I enclose it in quotes, and provide the source. And, incidentally, I heard Obama's "lecture" before I had read any commentary on what he said, and my reaction was the same as that of many others, ... "What?! The man does not know history!" And, I Tweeted him on that, as well. Yes, I called out the President of the United States.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
Every shooting that happens sees Liberals and the left-wing media scrambling to brand the shooter a wacko Conservative….
Have you seen the media paint this guy as conservative? I haven't. The only thing I keep hearing is that he is an atheist. His FB postings indicate he is an angry atheist.

Old 02-11-2015, 01:14 PM

10,032 posts, read 7,111,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
of course he's a conservative. conservative white males hate muslims.

i watch a decent amount of cable news and keep up with mediaite. the only lefty ive seen go after islam is maher, while you see wall to wall coverage on fox about how obama wont say radical islam, or why dont muslims do this or that.

or oreilly sends in watters to a muslim event and comments on how he was surprised there wasn't a jihad, etc.

fox goes after muslims because the conservative white male base who watches fox loathes muslims.
Whelp that's the end of that. gtc08 watches a decent amount of cable news and he says the guy's a conservative so we know it must be true.

I say the three that were killed were radical jihadists just like all Muslims and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night so you can take that one to the bank.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or