Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 06:45 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,451,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I suspect that you being the partisan liberal that you are, you have no interest in discussing the topic, you only want to misrepresent other posters.
No, I have no interest in misrepresenting anything. Liberals are generally so unethical that no misrepresentation is necessary anyway. I said that I "suspect" what you are doing. Were I attempting to misrepresent you, then I wouldn't say "suspect". I would simply accuse you of something. The inclusion of the "suspect" is intended precisely to not be putting words into someone's mouth or ascribing a motivation to them that I do not know for certain is there.
Quote:
I have not heard anyone make any arguments about violence against muslims, so I have no clue what you are talking about. Are you referring to the Jurdanian pilot? He was a muslim killed by other muslims.

Clearly this story hits a nerve with you, but it is not designed to. The thread is 100% neutral. The OP says nothing about any political party, or religious group other than the victims were muslims. There is no suggestion about the shooters religion, or political leanings.
The story didn't hit a nerve with me. You posting a thread about it with the preface that you hope it isn't a trend is what hit a nerve with me. What is the motivation behind starting a thread about something that you hope is only an isolated incident? If you hope there's nothing behind it, then why start a discussion about it? Wouldn't you better serve your hope by not highlighting the story?

Old 02-11-2015, 06:46 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,823,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Except the Fox boogeyman isn't doing that, and nowhere is there evidence the killer is a conservative.

I expect angry, divisive leftists to keep hoping more people are killed until they get their wish on this, and in the meantime just make things up.

of course he's a conservative. conservative white males hate muslims.

i watch a decent amount of cable news and keep up with mediaite. the only lefty ive seen go after islam is maher, while you see wall to wall coverage on fox about how obama wont say radical islam, or why dont muslims do this or that.

or oreilly sends in watters to a muslim event and comments on how he was surprised there wasn't a jihad, etc.

fox goes after muslims because the conservative white male base who watches fox loathes muslims.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:51 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,243,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Fox News is still dissecting Obama's use of "random" in a sentence rather than covering this newsworthy criminal act.
As I understand it, Barrack Obama has denied that the attack on the Jewish Kosher Delicatessen had anything to do with the fact that it was Jewish, but that it was just "random," which is ludicrous, and insane.

The fact that Muslims hate Jews and wish to exterminate them has nothing to do with the attack on a Kosher delli? Please.

If Fox is the only network that has pointed out the utter stupidity of Obama's "analysis" of the chosen target, it just shows the willful blindness of the other networks to Obama's inability to understand the nature of the enemy, and their mollycoddling of him.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:52 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,028,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
of course he's a conservative. conservative white males hate muslims.

i watch a decent amount of cable news and keep up with mediaite. the only lefty ive seen go after islam is maher, while you see wall to wall coverage on fox about how obama wont say radical islam, or why dont muslims do this or that.

or oreilly sends in watters to a muslim event and comments on how he was surprised there wasn't a jihad, etc.

fox goes after muslims because the conservative white male base who watches fox loathes muslims.
This is nothing but a bunch of rubbish claims and presumptions for which you have absolutely zero proof.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:56 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,823,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
This is nothing but a bunch of rubbish claims and presumptions for which you have absolutely zero proof.

common sense. fox viewers are in a vacuum and only listen and watch fox news. they dont watch other news.

also notice how you see no conservative whites on here condemn this killing yet?

all they are doing so far in this thread are deflecting to other irrelevant stuff.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:59 AM

77,013 posts, read 47,448,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
As I understand it, Barrack Obama has denied that the attack on the Jewish Kosher Delicatessen had anything to do with the fact that it was Jewish, but that it was just "random," which is ludicrous, and insane.

The fact that Muslims hate Jews and wish to exterminate them has nothing to do with the attack on a Kosher delli? Please.

If Fox is the only network that has pointed out the utter stupidity of Obama's "analysis" of the chosen target, it just shows the willful blindness of the other networks to Obama's inability to understand the nature of the enemy, and their mollycoddling of him.
You sure let yourself to be played by MSM.

Why do you continue to post off-topic stuff on this thread?

Old 02-11-2015, 07:00 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,482,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The"]
[/url]
The mainstream media is a lost cause. They will bicker over which word was used, or not used, and jump into far fetched conclusions, and unfortunately people are dumb enough to dance to their music. You can see it right here in CD where people come to repeat everything they hear.

Whatever they hear I the media, is worth repeating.[/quote]
That seems to be your standard attack against anyone who disagrees with you. From your high horse and full of yourself status, They repeat what they've heard, while you are the independent thinker and superb analyst.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:01 AM

11,921 posts, read 6,513,181 times
Waiting to see if Obama labels this as random workplace violence.......

Old 02-11-2015, 07:02 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,028,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
common sense. fox viewers are in a vacuum and only listen and watch fox news. they dont watch other news.

also notice how you see no conservative whites on here condemn this killing yet?

all they are doing so far in this thread are deflecting to other irrelevant stuff.
Was the killer a Fox News viewer and conservative? Anything is possible, but if the killer was praising atheism I rather doubt it. So in fact you are deflecting to irrelevant stuff with the rant about Fox and whites and conservatives, trying to make a connection when there is none.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:13 AM

30,421 posts, read 20,243,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
It's a shame, but I think we can assume these folks were randomly killed and there is no way this tragic event reflects either on the killer's religion, if he has one, or his ethnicity. Lest anyone get on their high horse, let's recall also brutal crimes are committed elsewhere by those of other religions, and no religion, and by other races, and one cannot draw conclusions about entire religions or races.
Parroting Barack Obama's "high horse lecture" at the National Prayer Breakfast?

Barrack Obama doesn't seem to know history. Or, he was taught lies about the Crusades when he was a Muslim student at the exclusive private Muslim school he attended as a boy in Kenya.

After 548 battles, the marauding, slaughtering and conquering Muslim hordes (Jihadists) were on the verge of successfully wiping out Christianity. Constantinople was about to fall to the Muslims. They pleaded for help. The response was the beginning of the Crusades. But Constantinople fell anyway, and became a Muslim city, was renamed "Istanbul," and all of Turkey fell to Islam.

Millions of people were slaughtered by the Muslim invaders into the Western Christian nations. The deaths caused by the Crusades pale in comparison.

The Muslim Jihad continues today, over 1400 years since it began. The crusades ended hundreds of years ago. Barrack Obama's comparison was ridiculous, and it shows his ignorance of history.

As for his reference to slavery, It was the Muslims who ran the Atlantic Slave Trade.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies