Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 05:51 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
This woman lives for attention, she doesn't give a damn, I bet she might not know how to spell Iraq.
How do you know this?

Right, you don't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2015, 05:54 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,791,073 times
Making films will not change things. It's strictly a feel-good response so Angelina can feel good about herself. All ISIS fighters must be killed, to the very last man. It's up to Jordan and Egypt.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:38 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Remember that when you need help.

Not my husband.
Not my family.
Not my problem.
Not worth it.

Nice philosophy.
What is your philosophy?

Old 02-17-2015, 08:02 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
ISLAM teaches that rape is the woman's fault a man can't control himself. What about other middle eastern Islamic states like Iran. Sex slaves of non Muslim woman is okay also. Not sure where she has been this is how these people in that part of the world think.

Islam Review - Presented by The Pen vs. the Sword Featured Articles . . . Islam: the Facade, the Facts The rosy picture some Muslims are painting about their religion, and the truth they try to hide.
I am wondering why now and why these people, only. Wonder if she knew this was going on when she was with Billy Bob! She must have heard of Americas own sex slaves during Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl as Americans party, women and children are being sexually abused at our own events.

Until people openly address Islam without saying "Christians" did the same, this will continue down the path of destruction for the world. Angelia Jolie was brave to do this, I am sure she and now these people shown have a fatwa on them. Wouldn't they love to capture a celebrity.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
How do you know this?

Right, you don't.
One only has to have followed Jolie since her dark days......you tell us what has she accomplished not in the name of "Angelia Jolie"

http://allwomenstalk.com/ten-things-...d-not-know/10/

Somehow she is really only known for tattoo's and using her blood as art........such talent!

Old 02-17-2015, 11:59 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Not our country.
Not our problem.
Not worth the life of ONE American serviceman.

Angelina is welcome to buy a rifle, some ammo and a plane ticket and fight ISIS if she likes. Heck she must have enough Desert Eagles to outfit a company anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
This woman lives for attention, she doesn't give a damn, I bet she might not know how to spell Iraq.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I am wondering why now and why these people, only. Wonder if she knew this was going on when she was with Billy Bob! She must have heard of Americas own sex slaves during Mardi Gras and the Super Bowl as Americans party, women and children are being sexually abused at our own events.

Until people openly address Islam without saying "Christians" did the same, this will continue down the path of destruction for the world. Angelia Jolie was brave to do this, I am sure she and now these people shown have a fatwa on them. Wouldn't they love to capture a celebrity.......

One only has to have followed Jolie since her dark days......you tell us what has she accomplished not in the name of "Angelia Jolie"

#10. - 10 Things about Angelina Jolie You Did Not Know ... ? Celebs

Somehow she is really only known for tattoo's and using her blood as art........such talent!
And yet here you all are, hiding behind your keyboards doing absolutely nothing. Such heros you all are!

Old 02-18-2015, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is your philosophy?
People are people no matter what country they happen to be born in. Those people who were beheaded for their faith are just as human as the people in this country. I don't buy into the "not my problem" philosophy. One, its incredibly selfish and two, sooner or later, it usually does become your problem.

Old 02-18-2015, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post

#10. - 10 Things about Angelina Jolie You Did Not Know ... ? Celebs

Your post has left me utterly confused.

The link you provided just shows Angelina Jolie, like every other human being, isn't just one or two things but a mix of experiences, feelings, ideas, etc..

Old 02-18-2015, 08:48 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyfan View Post
Making films will not change things. It's strictly a feel-good response so Angelina can feel good about herself. All ISIS fighters must be killed, to the very last man. It's up to Jordan and Egypt.
That hashtag " Bring back the Girls" campaign sure did show Boka Haram a thing or two.

Old 02-18-2015, 11:48 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Watching the news it seems ISIS is the only issue on the planet, but I guess "shining more light" on it doesn't do any harm.

Someone could shine some light on other issues on the planet, like the fact that over 5 million people have been murdered in central African conflict.

no oil in those regions..

Old 02-18-2015, 11:49 AM

1,250 posts, read 1,487,879 times
So goddamn pretentious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies