Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 08:01 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This is about Europe, not America.
The question was asked to Americans and it doesn't matter if we're comparing Europe to other parts of the World !

Old 02-13-2015, 08:05 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,207,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Smith Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Alien Registration Act of 1940 (Smith Act), 76th United States Congress, 3d session, ch. 439, 54 Stat. 670, 18 U.S.C. § 2385 is a United States federal statute enacted June 29, 1940, that set criminal penalties for advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government ....
If you advocate the overthrow of the U.S. government, you're in violation of the SMITH ACT.
By their own scriptures, Muslims embrace the destruction of all non-Islamic governments including the constitutional governments in the USA. That, alone, is a crime.

Of course, enforcing LAW is the last thing on the minds of this administration.

Damn, I violate the law on a regular basis around here.

One of my favorite songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Though this song gets one thing wrong. There is no reason not to love the Declaration of Independence. It is the single most important document in US history. And is the bedrock of human liberty, as well as being the primary philosophical/legal justification for Southern Secession to begin with.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:07 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Smith Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Alien Registration Act of 1940 (Smith Act), 76th United States Congress, 3d session, ch. 439, 54 Stat. 670, 18 U.S.C. § 2385 is a United States federal statute enacted June 29, 1940, that set criminal penalties for advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government ....
If you advocate the overthrow of the U.S. government, you're in violation of the SMITH ACT.
By their own scriptures, Muslims embrace the destruction of all non-Islamic governments including the constitutional governments in the USA. That, alone, is a crime.

Of course, enforcing LAW is the last thing on the minds of this administration.
Did you read what some US religious leaders are saying about the US government and the US President ?
Some Tea party and milicia party members not advocating to fight the US government if it takes their arms ?

Old 02-14-2015, 06:11 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Last I checked the Crusades took place in Muslim owned land and not in Europe .
No, that's where they ended.

Old 02-14-2015, 08:01 AM

549 posts, read 456,882 times
Quote:
I dare you to name one land where Crusades took place that was not Christian before it was muslim.
Crusades were a response to over four centuries of invasions and occupation of Christian lands. muslims murdered, raped, enslaved and forcefully converted to islam tens of millions of people, and the whole European civilization was in a real danger of complete destruction.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:34 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
I dare you to name one land where Crusades took place that was not Christian before it was muslim.
Crusades were a response to over four centuries of invasions and occupation of Christian lands. muslims murdered, raped, enslaved and forcefully converted to islam tens of millions of people, and the whole European civilization was in a real danger of complete destruction.
I'm so thankful for the European Crusades. Imagine having to adhere to that bizarre religion common to the Middle East where the basic rule is, if it's fun, you can't do it.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:35 AM

3,555 posts, read 4,095,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
Then I am waiting for the Pagan crusade to reclaim Europe. They all have to spread. I dare you to name one land that was not anything else before it was Christian. Your argument is nonsense. I sure hope the Native Americans don't get word of your post either.

"Whole European civilization" in danger? The furthest Islam spread to Western Europe was Spain, where Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived alongside each other.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:46 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

Here's what happens when muslims invade. Unfortunately today there are no Crusades to repel them.
Disgusting.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:47 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,015,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I'm so thankful for the European Crusades. Imagine having to adhere to that bizarre religion common to the Middle East where the basic rule is, if it's fun, you can't do it.
I agree. And God Bless Columbus for opening up the new world for European Christians.

Old 02-14-2015, 11:54 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
The real first Crusade started when Muslims invaded Christian, Jewish, Zoroastrian, and other lands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies