Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 07:54 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,989,335 times

Advertisements

Since the possession of a valid B.Sc. or B.A. degree is a prerequisite for enrollment in a Medical Degree program, Duke University would be within its rights to revoke Rand Paul's M.D. degree especially if he lied to the University about whether he had the degrees from Baylor during the admission process.

What I don't get is universities especially one as hard to get into as Duke wouldn't have checked with Baylor to certify the accuracy and truth of Rand's application to study at Duke and gotten a copy of his transcript.

All I can conclude is someone (Ron Paul maybe ) put the fix in.

Old 02-15-2015, 07:59 PM

2,861 posts, read 3,850,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I think, from now on, he'll be under scrutiny and reporters may start digging in his private life, finances anything they can find that may be a scoop or help opponents .
...like they did Obama's

Old 02-15-2015, 08:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
If his office admitted it, that means he lied ,no other explanation needed !!

The only thing admitted, was the degrees didn't come from Baylor.
He transferred to Duke, where he received them to transit into his major.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:03 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_za77vlepdQ

Rand Paul caught lying about his college record - Salon.com

Is his bid for the GOP Presidential election over ?

Is he going to be suspended for 6 months without pay like Brian Williams ?

Or politicians are exempted from any sanctions in this case ?
I wonder if four men died as a result, as in Benghazi?

I wonder if Obama had released his transcripts...............what"revelations" would be uncovered.

Wake up-

Notice how the liberal media, sensing the 2016 elections, is already in full character asassination mode for any potential conservative candidate, while leaving hillary and Elizabeth Warren alone?

Wake up- don't be THAT STUPID.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
Since the possession of a valid B.Sc. or B.A. degree is a prerequisite for enrollment in a Medical Degree program, Duke University would be within its rights to revoke Rand Paul's M.D. degree especially if he lied to the University about whether he had the degrees from Baylor during the admission process.

What I don't get is universities especially one as hard to get into as Duke wouldn't have checked with Baylor to certify the accuracy and truth of Rand's application to study at Duke and gotten a copy of his transcript.

That wouldn't be a lie, that would be attempted fraud, found at time of registration.
They don't take your word, to enroll in a University, or even community college.

In otherwords, this is a stretched story, to distort the truth.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:11 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,728,194 times
Quote:

Good grief, now people are trying to make up stories that he lied to Duke. When Paul applied to medical school at Duke, an undergraduate degree was not a requirement. He scored so high on his MCATs that he was accepted early in Duke's Medical school and that's why he didn't finish at Baylor.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:29 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Rand Paul has NO undergraduate degree. I have no idea how he could have been admitted into a medical school! That should be looked into.
It was not that uncommon at the time.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:38 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Rand Paul is a shyster. Here is another shenanigan he pulled:

Rand Paul has another problem - The Washington Post
He is board certified. Once again you never looked into it. Just because someone said.

One board allowed the older doctors to not be "tested" in the latest technology. Which is strange since they are the ones who are usually the furthest away from the latest technology. So he formed his own board.
Someone put it correctly when they said one made up board didn't like the rules of another made up board. I wonder if you'll understand that?

Old 02-15-2015, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Rand Paul has NO undergraduate degree.
He didn't need one. Why get one when he's already been accepted into Dukes Medical school?

Quote:
I have no idea how he could have been admitted into a medical school! That should be looked into.
Some schools make exceptions for superior students.

Old 02-15-2015, 08:45 PM

Quote:

I agree with the that's all you can conclude.

Some schools don't require an undergraduate degree.

So you don't think getting your MD is the same as having a degree in biology?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies