Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 02:09 AM

584 posts, read 871,297 times

Advertisements

Too bad Mr. 911 can't say I love my kids and they love me back. Obama can. Too bad Mr 911 can't say I love my one and only wife and she loves me vack. Obama can. Too bad Mr 911 can't say I love being president of my country and my country love me back so they voted me president of the USA 2 times. OBAMA CAN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2015, 02:17 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
I don't think Obama loves America. He want it to be like France.

Old 02-20-2015, 02:46 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,377,476 times
Default Laughable nonsense from a never-was

Rudy "Simon Bar Sinister" Giuliani, has obviously lost his mind. The man has been beaten down by the stress of the NY lifestyle, spent too much time in lines and traffic jams, and spent far too many mornings gargling with rocks in his mouth to face his stressful NY day. He was a failure in his run for the GOP nomination, thoroughly rejected. He has a place in this society well below our great President, who has consistently demonstrated that he's superior to him in every category. A superior man, father, husband, leader, and problem-solver. Our President has been far better at doing his job than Giuliani was in doing his, a job that the most enlightened people in this country didn't think Giuliani was qualified to do - that job is running this country. The President has excelled over two terms in the ultimate definition of expressing love for this country.

As usual though, we have to hear from the hapless Right making these ridiculous claims, demonstrating yet again that ignorance, stupidity, racism, and bitterness fuel their view. Quite pathetic is Simon Giuliani and his ilk.

Old 02-20-2015, 04:03 AM

12,954 posts, read 13,667,161 times
Giuliani’s statement would have been more appropriate at a cocktail party. Perhaps he can’t express himself with more insightfulness and political astuteness. IMO I think Obama’s statement on terrorist is like making a choice between saying: some Catholic Priest pedophiles have corrupted the Catholic Church or some pedophiles have corrupted the Catholic Priesthood. I think Giuliani would prefer the former.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:26 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Giuliani's right and everyone but the cd obaggers know it.
He is right. I agree with him 100%

Old 02-20-2015, 05:40 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Nope, but I thought(and still do think) that many voters were clueless.

And you were (and are) so much smarter than us, I guess ??

As for Obama not loving America, the man has devoted his entire life to public service, and went on to the highest position in the country. How much more can a person love America than that ?? He was sought out by many major corporations and firms in his early years, and could have written his own ticket, but he passed up those opportunities to work for you and me instead. Not many people I know who would have done that, and I respect him for it.

Don

Old 02-20-2015, 05:42 AM

963 posts, read 689,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
And you were (and are) so much smarter than us, I guess ??

As for Obama not loving America, the man has devoted his entire life to public service, and went on to the highest position in the country. How much more can a person love America than that ??

Don
So did Castro, Mao, Lennin. What's your point?

Old 02-20-2015, 05:47 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Giuliani's right and everyone but the cd obaggers know it.
Everybody knows he's right, many also understand he's talking baseless BS.

Kinda cute he's finally learned words other than "nine eleven" though.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:55 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,105,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Everybody knows he's right, many also understand he's talking baseless BS.

Kinda cute he's finally learned words other than "nine eleven" though.

Yep, Rudy has just about squeezed every drop he could out of that tragedy.

Old 02-20-2015, 05:59 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
This is Giuliani's means of staying relevant, if it wasn't for a few dinner appearances and Fox News he would disappear and spend more time on his security and consulting firm founded when he left office in 2002. Yes America is truly great for some politicians when they leave office.

He is hurting his party, very awkward moment for Scott Walker sitting a few seats away relative to whether he agreed with his comments.

Giuliani really needs to listen to Obama more closely, there are two sides to the coin and criticizing US actions does not equate to being un-American, maybe people like Sam Adams should be judged by Giuliani's standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies