Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2015, 05:33 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,590,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
When Iran gets operational ICBMs capable of reaching the USA along with its nukes...you might be whistling a different tune. They are playing for real...not a game.
That's the fear-mongering tactic Israeli have been playing for a long time to force America into Israel's wars.
Israelis can take care of their business , we don't need to get involved with a crook and a liar called Nothin-yahu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Israel has had nukes for a long time, and as far as I know has never used them even in the face of extreme provocation. They're only a threat to countries threatening them, as are we. I do not have as much faith in Middle Eastern nations that believe in holy war and suicide bombing is honored.

And who said anything about war? We have other means to prevent this stuff, such as sanctions. But our president lifted the sanctions to get Iran to the table.
Israel did not need nuke to commit genocide in Gaza, so Israel doesn't need America, if Israel is capable of committing genocide in Gaza without America, it can handle the problems it created in the middle east.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Congress invited Bibi to speak.....with all the speeches in congress by politicians everyday, I find it funny that liberals take offense to Bibi's speech.

I saw live his speech and read it twice. I find nothing wrong in his speech. He was right on about Iran and the record of the Mullahs.

again, he is not dictating America how to run our country. He was invited to speak by congress......only liberals find free speech offensive when it doesn't fit their narrative.
War-mongering speech !!

Old 03-03-2015, 05:47 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
Israel did not need nuke to commit genocide in Gaza, so Israel doesn't need America, if Israel is capable of committing genocide in Gaza without America, it can handle the problems it created in the middle east.
What genocide?

Old 03-03-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Israel has had nukes for a long time, and as far as I know has never used them even in the face of extreme provocation. They're only a threat to countries threatening them, as are we. I do not have as much faith in Middle Eastern nations that believe in holy war and suicide bombing is honored.

And who said anything about war? We have other means to prevent this stuff, such as sanctions. But our president lifted the sanctions to get Iran to the table.
People in the area don't have any trust in Israel which plays religion all the time and democracy whenever it fits its interest .

Israel already committed several genocides on Palestinians so they did not need any nuke to do that.
Israel is a threat to every country in the area, invaded and occupied most of them.
President Obama should impose sanctions on Israel until they dismantle the illegal settlement built on a stolen Palestinian land.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
What genocide?
Denial ?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-03-2015 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-03-2015, 06:35 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Denial, you don't live on this planet ?
How can one have Genocide if the population increases year after year? Every link on the internet shows Arabs have grown more in population under Israelis than when they were under Ottomans, Brits, Egyptians and Jordanians.

Old 03-03-2015, 06:42 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
War-mongering speech !!
By your logic the entire Arab Spring was handles easily by the use of verbal diplomacy to resolve differences.

Old 03-03-2015, 06:45 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieplangdu View Post
Katygirl68,

You are more concern about Isreal than America, You can always move there and be done with this horrible USA. Afterall, we American elected Obama not Netanyahu. I don't need him to tell me what's best for America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieplangdu View Post
What a disaster America has become. Stock market is at all time high, dollars is very high. Why don't you move to countries where things are better like Israel. Afterall, you love their leader more than yours.
People who love their country don't move away chasing what they think is 'greener grass' elsewhere. Only liberal minds run along those lines. It's really rude to be telling people to move away just because your opinions do not agree with theirs. Ever practice tolerance, and engage in intelligent discourse?

Quote:
That's the fear-mongering tactic Israeli have been playing for a long time to force America into Israel's wars.
Israelis can take care of their business , we don't need to get involved with a crook and a liar called Nothin-yahu
And the continuous name calling, such as above, makes every post like that lose any credibility it might have had, or any chance of even half-serious consideration.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:01 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
People who love their country don't move away chasing what they think is 'greener grass' elsewhere. Only liberal minds run along those lines. It's really rude to be telling people to move away just because your opinions do not agree with theirs. Ever practice tolerance, and engage in intelligent discourse?

And the continuous name calling, such as above, makes every post like that lose any credibility it might have had, or any chance of even half-serious consideration.
Some people either don't think deeply or get their talking points from al Jazeera. There is no way to convince them. I've tried. I just try to give rational counter-arguments to hopefully persuade others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies