Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 12:03 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I really don't care, what is important is that she made the comment in a video interview that was published all over !!
I really don't care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2015, 12:17 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,433,744 times
Quote:

We pay way more than all their bills.
Wrong.
Quote:
they spy on us
Everyone spies on everyone
Quote:
they have never been democratic first place
Wrong.
Quote:
it is an apartheid welfare state.
Wrong.
Quote:
You can't be a democracy if you're a country of settler colonizers.
So I take it you're going to pack your bags and leave the U.S. so the Native Americans can have it back?
Quote:
Albright has the right to voice her opposition to Nothin-yahu visit to the US.
Your anti-semitism is showing.

Old 02-16-2015, 12:39 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,475,534 times
Quote:
I really don't care, what is important is that she made the comment in a video interview that was published all over !!
Albright is not important

she has zero credibility

this is the same woman who has egg on her face from: Waco, Elian gonzalas, and said it was """worth it"" for killing 500,000 Iraqi children

Old 02-16-2015, 01:25 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,524,704 times
Quote:

We pay way more than all their bills. they spy on us, they have never been democratic first place ,it is an apartheid welfare state.
You can't be a democracy if you're a country of settler colonizers.
Albright has the right to voice her opposition to Nothin-yahu visit to the US.
If you say so.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:08 AM

922 posts, read 805,963 times
I believe the pot is calling the kettle black, this is why i don't give a **** about what politicians ever say.

Old 02-17-2015, 05:27 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,608,156 times
Quote:
Finally some US politicians react to Netanyahu intrusion and meddling in the American internal affairs
She is not first. Politicians from both sides of the aisle have said similar things, and many Israeli politicians have told Netanyahu to cancel the speech.

Old 02-17-2015, 06:35 AM

30,059 posts, read 18,656,690 times

"US politician"???

You do realize, don't you, that Madeleine Albright is a lobbyist for the Chinese government, right?

Why do all of these libs work for our enemies when they leave government? I guess, perhaps, because THEY were enemies in the first place.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:02 AM

137 posts, read 144,182 times
Default white house: Netanyahu visit "destructive". Yikes

"What has happened over the last several weeks, by virtue of the invitation that was issued by the Speaker [John Boehner] and the acceptance of it by Prime Minister Netanyahu two weeks in advance of his election, is that on both sides, there has now been injected a degree of partisanship, which is not only unfortunate, I think it's destructive of the fabric of the relationship," Rice told PBS' Charlie Rose.

..."It's always been bipartisan," Rice added. "We need to keep it that way. We want it that way. I think Israel wants it that way. The American people want it that way. When it becomes injected or infused with politics, that's a problem."

Old 02-25-2015, 09:18 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,214,216 times
Susan rice parroting the latest political talking points as she is programmed to do in the best enthusiastic imitation of debbie wasserman shultz. Nothing there worth listening to.

So the terrorists feel that because obama doesn't want to meet with and condems BN's visit he thinks it will be a bridge to friendship as they abandoin their religion? With whom is obama concerned that he might give a wrong impression?

The islamic terrorists are smart enough to see the bottom line and that is Israel and the US are partners no matter the optics Obama/Jarrett think are so critical.

Obama is like a little kid doing a magic trick, clumsy, awkward and obvious.. but his family says, 'good boy, that was great!". You think obama's slight of hand and carefully chosen rhetoric makes a difference where it counts? Terrorists are training children and feeding them lies. so if obama wears ashes and sack cloth and speaks in carefully chosen words, he is the only person fooled by his literary skills, thesaurus and ever present mirror.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:27 AM

137 posts, read 144,182 times
I have never previously seen Israel as detrimental to American security interests, I do now. What Bibi is saying is not that he will only accept an agreement that, essentially, he gets to write, but that he insists the U.S. attack Iran and destroy their nuclear enrichment capability. This is so because that is the predictable result. This makes Israel's interests clearly not ours and he is overstepping his bounds. Would it be looked at the same if Putin made such a speech? How about the PM of Iran? didn't think so. Maybe it is time for the U.S. to pull back from Israel and let them try to make on their own. I think it is.

Israel is the third most hated nation in the world. The only reason they exist, is because of us, our funding, our intelligence, and our military capability.

Get a few maverick pro US senators who don't care about APAIC influence to tell Netanyahu to either show us the respect we deserve, stop trying to bully us into a war for them, or face the world alone.

Israel would change their tune very quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies