Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 12:09 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
he did say this though. There is a video of him saying it.
He didn't say that.

Did he create the archives from which the information was extracted?

Did he build the building, or the roads that go up the the building, that houses the archives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZQvSCGaJI

Old 02-26-2015, 12:10 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
He didn't say that.

Did he create the archives from which the information was extracted?

Did he build the building, or the roads that go up the the building, that houses the archives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZQvSCGaJI
He did say that. Do some homework.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:10 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times
Quote:
he did say this though. There is a video of him saying it.
There are plenty of more reputable websites they can go to anyways to search for it.

The website in the OP is not the source but chose it because of the comments

This one is good

EXPOSED: Jeb Bush Repeatedly Says Illegal Aliens Are Better People Than Americans, Says U.S.... - Linkis.com

http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Jeb_...mmigration.htm

Jeb Bush on Immigration

Republican FL Governor; V.P. prospect

Old 02-26-2015, 12:14 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,172,053 times
He's just repeating the same nonsense that Dubya spewed. It's just empty propaganda used to further their globalist agenda. And that propaganda is counter to the actual truth.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:15 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Quote:
He did say that. Do some homework.
Ah . . . the trouble with pronouns.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:17 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Jeb BUSH Says Illegal Aliens Are Better People Than Americans, Says US Must Be "Fundamentally Transformed" With Mass Immigration.

Jeb Bush is like Obama in that he feels the United States must be "fundamentally transformed" with mass immigration.

Are you shocked? I was as I was reading the above article, because I had no idea Jeb Bush felt this way.

He spent much of his youth in Latin America. He spent time in Mexico and Venezuela, and he has a great love for these countries and their people.

He says this about immigrants:
1. more entrepreneurial
2. buy more homes
3. family oriented
4. they work in jobs that have gone unfilled

Many of the comments are spot on and is all part of their globalist utopia

I say bs to more entrepreneurial...they just open illegal businesses while we have to try to get licensing etc. Plus they collect welfare while working under the table so they can afford it. If they are so great at business why are their nations **** and why cant they open a business there

2. I say bs to more family oriented...they abandon their families to immigrate illegally. They also send their kids here alone with coyotes when they think it will be of benefit to the parent.

3. Bs to the jobz that have gone unfulfilled. They are doing construction now which was always filled by citizens and used to pay a good wage. also if you notice how houses etc are built now they are sloppy shoddy work that falls apart quickly. They may work fast but they dont do good work

Did you know the other little bushie was involved in the savings and loan scandal in the 80s and never got punished for it. Yeah jeb bush is a traitor

Jeb Bush is a tool. If he is the republican candidate, I will simply not vote.

I am beginning to wonder if voting does any good at all; the newly elected republicans were long on campaign promises and very short on action and are thus useless. They might as well be liberal democrats, as they refuse to oppose anything Obama does.

Why send them money or vote for them?

Old 02-26-2015, 12:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad3qImxSW1A

From his on mouth

Old 02-26-2015, 12:18 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Jeb Bush is a tool. If he is the republican candidate, I will simply not vote.

I am beginning to wonder if voting does any good at all; the newly elected republicans were long on campaign promises and very short on action and are thus useless. They might as well be liberal democrats, as they refuse to oppose anything Obama does.

Why send them money or vote for them?
I agree. The Establishment R's are a disgrace. They want their turn at the dictatorship too.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65Ey5_E2t8

Old 02-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
I agree. The Establishment R's are a disgrace. They want their turn at the dictatorship too.
I propose that those who are pro immigration, not just illegals even, such as politicians and business owners that talk about "helping them" have some skin in the game and have their taxes raised to 80% then we will see the charade for what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies