Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 11:05 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,863,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Is the CPAC convention not giving you enough nutjob material or something?

The DHS is a creation of Bush/Cheney.

FEMA couldn't pull off a Hitler youth revolution if they tried. They can barely manage post-disaster water distribution. Worry about ISIS instead.

Find a new conspiracy. This one is three years old.
It's the intempt that counts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 12:07 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,231,128 times
We weren't home one day and i am sure that we missed the 60k man army Obama had to take every one's guns away right after he got elected the first time.

I sure wanted to see that device that could look through you walls and see exactly where each weapon was! That's what the old neighbor ladies son was telling her.

Old 02-27-2015, 01:23 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,091,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nD2scJoQc

Mark Levin talks about ACORN being the first group of Obama 's hired brown shirts even before the FEMA Corps came into existance.Very interesting perspective.
While nothings screams credibility more than a grown man, alone in a studio shouting at a microphone about something that may not even exist, I just fail to see how every conspiracy comes down to what it does.

So often, it's either 'Obama' or 'the leftists' or the 'religious right.' How? Look, all conspiracies likely draw on some kind of truth. But they've become exaggerated. 9/11 is a fine example. Do I think there are things that the government doesn't want us to know about 9/11? Of course. I'm not an idiot; they lie about things all the time. But do I think Bush ordered the twin towers to be bombed? No! That's insane; I loathe the Bush administration, but even I wouldn't go so far to make such absurd accusations just because I don't like him.

And frankly, Bush isn't smart enough to pull that off anyway. If the conspiracy around 9/11 is mostly true, Bush probably had nothing to do with it.

So while I think conspiracy theorists do bring up good points, they remove themselves from any credibility by addressing their concerns as end-all, be-all facts when they aren't (based on what constitutes as a fact).

Old 02-27-2015, 03:09 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,356,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Nothing says instant credibility like Nazi references.

If a girl scout comes by your house today....go cower in your basement....she's one of Obama's SS! She knows 23 ways to kill you with a thin mint.

Just whatever you do, don't let her take you alive. She'll waterboard you until you tell her the location of Alex Jones' secret moon base.

So, your best bet, totally serious here.....run outside naked and yell "Beam me up Alex! I want to join the resistance!" He will teleport you to his moon base where you will be safe.

Good luck and remember........peanutbutter gravel otters.
Dont joke about those thin mints. they're probably in the top 10 causes for obesity in the US. The girl scouts are killing us all.

Old 02-27-2015, 03:32 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,091,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Do you Liberals even remember about what happened to ACORN? They were registering dead people, intimidating people, committing widespread voting fraud and this all happened way before Benghazi, Operation Fast and Furious and so many other Obama Administration scandals or "scandals" for you lobotomized MSNBC viewing Obamatons who act as if these scandals are all made up.

Mark Levin is absolutely right about calling ACORN, brownshirts. They were a rent-a-mob of thugs working for the Democratic Party.
Alright, calm down. I didn't vote for Obama in either election and I can't stomach MSNBC, but I applaud you for not accusing me of being a communist.

ACORN did commit voter fraud, but do you actually believe it was intentional? A few employees in 2008 falsified voter registration forms; they did this so they would get paid for a job they hadn't actually done. This isn't a conspiracy, it as laziness. Not justifying anything; obviously that level of laziness is unacceptable, but you're take an issue and blowing it out of proportion. The FBI even investigated this and found no evidence of any wide spread fraud.

Old 02-27-2015, 04:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Let me know when you rewind to the JFK assasigns conspiracy theories.

Well, GHW Bush... then working for the CIA, was guarding the doors of the book depository when the JFK motorcade was passing.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:20 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,821,941 times
Number of guns per capita by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Lot's a luck.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:29 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,231,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Nothing says instant credibility like Nazi references.

If a girl scout comes by your house today....go cower in your basement....she's one of Obama's SS! She knows 23 ways to kill you with a thin mint.

Just whatever you do, don't let her take you alive. She'll waterboard you until you tell her the location of Alex Jones' secret moon base.

So, your best bet, totally serious here.....run outside naked and yell "Beam me up Alex! I want to join the resistance!" He will teleport you to his moon base where you will be safe.

Good luck and remember........peanutbutter gravel otters.

I think you have given him some great advise that he can use.

Old 03-03-2015, 09:13 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,471,953 times
And the railroad cars with shackles and guillotines!!!

Old 03-03-2015, 09:27 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,834,941 times
all of this after he declares himself King and names Malia Obama as his heir apparent, we can't forget that part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies