Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 08:27 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Except they didn't have these emails which in testimony they claimed to have deleted and were not able to be recovered.
And which have now been recovered. And which are the subject of this article.

This evidence was never considered by those previous committees, as the IRS and the Obama political appointees heading the IRS insisted that the hard disks that they were on had all simultaneously self destructed and there were no backups.

As it turns it, these assertions were some of the most brazen lies ever told by US Government officials in the history of this country. These emails do exist, they have been found, and the assertions made by the IRS and the Obama political appointees heading that department were just flat out lies.

Somebody will go to jail over this before it is all done. Certainly Louis Lerner should be one such person. But all those people who promoted the lie that these emails mysteriously just disappeared should certainly be locked away in a cage for a very long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2015, 08:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
The other investigations did not have this information the lefties here seem to not understand that. so their natural position is to attack the messenger while disregarding the facts. I give them a great deal of credit for being really successful at this ploy. I do not see one lefty so far actually discuss what is in the newly released information

Old 02-27-2015, 08:29 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"Judicial Watch announced today (2/26/15) that on February 11, 2015, it uncovered documents from the U.S. Department of State revealing that top aides for then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including her then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills, knew from the outset that the Benghazi mission compound was under attack by armed assailants tied to a terrorist group. The documents were produced as a result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the State Department (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State ((No. 1:14-cv-01511). The documents make no reference to a spontaneous demonstration or Internet video, except in an official statement issued by Hillary Clinton. Judicial Watch lawsuit focused on Mrs. Clinton’s involvement in the Benghazi scandal."

Despite her three top staff members being informed that a terrorist group had claimed credit for the attack, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, issued an official statement, also produced to Judicial Watch, claiming the assault may have been in “a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

Cheryl Mills asks that the State Department stop answering press inquiries at 12:11 am on September 12, despite the ongoing questions about “Chris’ whereabouts.”

In an email to State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland, Jacob Kennedy, and Phillipe Reines (then-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications and Senior Communications Advisor), Mills writes: Can we stop answering emails for the night Toria b/c now the first one [Hillary Clinton’s “inflammatory material posted on the Internet” statement] is hanging out there. Earlier in the chain of emails, Nuland told Mills, Sullivan, and Patrick Kennedy (Under Secretary of State for Management) that she “ignored” a question about Ambassador Steven’s status and whereabouts from a CBS News Reporter.

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal Top Hillary Clinton Advisers Knew Immediately that Assault on Benghazi was Armed Attack - Judicial Watch

The afore mentioned Victoria Nuland (who is the first person I heard make a Benghazi announcement) was promoted right after the incident.

The down to the minute timeline and content, based on the documents Judicial Watch had to go to court to obtain, is in the linked story above.

The news story based on the above is here below the CPAC story:

National Review

How can you vote for this woman for your next president?
Another example of the Obama admin ignoring the subpena of documents by Congress.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:33 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,137,361 times
Oh great another thread politicizing a tragedy.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It's more like the previous 50 'investigations'.

There has been 50 briefings about this. I didn't make it up.

I am not voting for her, but please quit spending my tax payer money just to attack a political rival. It's BS of the highest order.
So let's make up a story.

YOU are a person of interest in a murder case. the police finds "some" evidence that YOU are the murderer. You KNOW you didn't do it.

The police arrest and charge you. You go to trial. The "investigation" did NOT verify your alibi that you were out of town when the murder happened.

Based on the info they had and presented to the court you are found guilty.

By your "reasoning" or lack thereof, they had an investigation and found enough to put you on trial for the murder and found guilty based on THAT INVESTIGATION AND THE INFO THEY HAD.

I don't think you would feel the same way if YOUR neck was on the line.

To even claim they held , "50 briefings" means absolutely NOTING if they don't have ALL THE INFORMATION, and you know it.

A very poor attempt, even by you, to dismiss this.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeP View Post
Oh great another thread politicizing a tragedy.
Oh another posting ignoring the obvious.

It is NOT politicizing the tragedy.

It IS trying to get to the TRUTH about what happened and the COVER UP and lies that have been told about the tragedy.

But, you knew that.

Old 02-27-2015, 08:57 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So let's make up a story.

YOU are a person of interest in a murder case. the police finds "some" evidence that YOU are the murderer. You KNOW you didn't do it.

The police arrest and charge you. You go to trial. The "investigation" did NOT verify your alibi that you were out of town when the murder happened.

Based on the info they had and presented to the court you are found guilty.

By your "reasoning" or lack thereof, they had an investigation and found enough to put you on trial for the murder and found guilty based on THAT INVESTIGATION AND THE INFO THEY HAD.

I don't think you would feel the same way if YOUR neck was on the line.

To even claim they held , "50 briefings" means absolutely NOTING if they don't have ALL THE INFORMATION, and you know it.

A very poor attempt, even by you, to dismiss this.
My point is a heck of a lot more simple than that:

Quit wasting my tax money on political witch hunts.

If you want to play with the ambassadors bones, you can do it on your own dime.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:07 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times
Quote:
My point is a heck of a lot more simple than that:

Quit wasting my tax money on political witch hunts.

If you want to play with the ambassadors bones, you can do it on your own dime.
So basically you do not care that they lied

Old 02-27-2015, 09:10 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,822,779 times
What Hillary lie? Say its not so...'ol sailor-mouth would never do that.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:10 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times
Quote:
It's more like the previous 50 'investigations'.

There has been 50 briefings about this. I didn't make it up.

I am not voting for her, but please quit spending my tax payer money just to attack a political rival. It's BS of the highest order.
Judicial watch obtained them, you might have known that if you had looked at the link: "Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch...."

If this Obama admin would release documents and emails when requested, all of this would have been over years ago. But no, Obama continues to refuse cooperation by blocking, withholding, deleting documents, dragging out this whole thing. so blame him for all the endless investigations.

BTW, do we know yet where Obama and Hilary were during the assaults on the consulate? Did Panetta or Demsey have contact with Obama or anyone at the White House during the attacks? No? Hmmm, seems odd for such a transparent and open administration.

Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi

This is why these investigation drag on for so long, we have a president and an administration who refuse even the simplest answers to the most benign questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies