Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 12:59 PM

79,914 posts, read 44,174,531 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
they want Warren to run
Now this a bit tin hat but still fun. Maybe its Bill? Maybe he isn't interested in the added scrutiny?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 01:14 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,267,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
None of you Hillary bashers were going to vote for her before. It's simply your hope to discredit her among independents. She is the most viable democratic candidate out there.

And the reason I will vote for her or any other democratic candidate has nothing to do with pure politics (I think they are all bought and sold mostly by corporations), it's because the last Republican president saw fit to have Karl Rove call James Dobson of Focus on the Family to get his approval on a Supreme Court Justice (the nomination fell through, thank God, because Dobson couldn't keep his mouth shut). That is simply as frightening as nuclear destruction. The Repubs are now firmly aligned with religious fundamentalist who have openly affirmed their desire to outlaw anything that doesn't fit in with their view of morality.

Finally, e- mails and phone calls cannot be hidden regardless of how difficult it is to get them. Why haven't we had more terrorist attacks in the U.S.?? My son works for the Israeli security firm that helps the government AND businesses keep track of this stuff. He tells me it's easier than slicing pie. And he stated when the "Obama is listening to your phone calls" BS went around is that it's a lot scarier than that. Citibank has your phone calls, too.

Get real, get over it, and find some political issues to defeat her. Or push for another Bush so we can become a theocracy like some of the Islamic nations. After all, there are a lot of "people of faith" who won't consider the implications inherent in a theocracy and they're stupid enough to see e-mails as more dangerous than religious domination.

P.S. I AM a Christian, but domination by any religious group threatens freedom of religion or from religion for everyone.

you mean to tell me you don't find any problem with a high government official representing the U.S.A. and dealing with other countries and foreigners having their own private server and deciding for themselves which emails to turn over and which ones to destroy and we should just take her word for it?

Especially when the Clinton Foundation gets millions of dollars from foreigners.....you don't have a problem with that?

this isn't a personal matter, this is official government misconduct and the arrogance of her that she won't turn over her server for the FBI to look into it.

you are those low information voters that will vote for Hillary no matter what.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:16 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,639,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Bull****, on CNN known Democrats are hammering her right now.
Yeah so? Proving what? People are p******* who sell out anybody and everybody when they seem some advantage in it? Bull, please, by all means persist in the delusion that this is going to hurt her in any way shape or form. It will make it all the sweeter when you realize that it isn't. Hell President Clinton should probably just use the same email.

Old 03-11-2015, 01:25 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,142,696 times
The AP is suing the State Department for access to Hillary's emails. And the AP is not exactly a bastillion of conservatives/republicans. So all you idiot liberals can stop saying this is a right wing witch hunt.

AP Sues State Department for Access to Hillary Clinton Emails - NBC News

Old 03-11-2015, 01:25 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,172,220 times
Hillary Clinton is the illegitimate offspring of Richard Nixon and Marie Antoinette.

Nixon was attacked for just "18 minutes" of missing tape and Antoinette believed that the rules didn't apply to her because she was "royalty".

Old 03-11-2015, 01:32 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
The AP is suing the State Department for access to Hillary's emails. And the AP is not exactly a bastillion of conservatives/republicans. So all you idiot liberals can stop saying this is a right wing witch hunt.

AP Sues State Department for Access to Hillary Clinton Emails - NBC News
don't hold your breath on that one.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:18 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
America is trending Conservative.

And I don't mean Republican.
And your proof is? Or do you not need proof to make this claim?

Old 03-11-2015, 02:18 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
and your proof is? Or do you not need proof to make this claim?

Old 03-11-2015, 02:19 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,165,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Not really, he said he doesn't mean Republican, a number of the Republicans who won in 2014 are not what people would consider to be far right Republicans.

Old 03-11-2015, 02:40 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,087,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Wouldn't the best way to get all of her e-mails is to sue for the e-mails of the people that received them rather than to sue for the dump she has given the State Department?

The only thing I would look for in her dump is her personal email address to another government person with a personal e-mail address. Then sue for that person's e-mails (all of them) to see if they have other
emails from Hillary not included in the dump.
no because you'd need to know who all she sent emails to and then sue thousands of individuals.

That would be a ridiculous process
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies