Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 07:43 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What's scary about this poll is the number of people who apparently find nothing wrong with her using a private email account for official government business.
Meh, more like predictable.

Perfectly missed opportunity for the Democrats to off load this POS in favor of some new blood. Instead they are running scared as they think she is their only opportunity to win the WH in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2015, 07:44 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
What's scary about this poll is the number of people who apparently find nothing wrong with her using a private email account for official government business.
Some people do not care about security or ethics just like Hillairy

Old 03-06-2015, 07:45 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Do you want a milktoast POTUS or a world street smart person . I want a Pres that can be the street fighter when we need them to be but diplomatic when necessary. I want a POTUS that actually knows the score in world events and is tough. This is why we need Hillary.

Romney was milktoast (Example)

Please list the other dribbles below.

Street fighter? Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy all kicked her ass badly. Mopped the floor with her and wrung her out.
List her accomplishments, when she had the chance to show us all what she has to offer.... When that call comes in at 3 in the morning, who do you want as President? At this point, what does it matter....

Hilary has shown us all just how inept she is. Not to mention women are not respected in the Middle East..., or by Putin. Right where the hot spots are today.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:46 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
If they are her personal email accounts why doesn't she just release them?

She could authorize the mail provider to release them "as is" without any intervention by the politicians. But she won't. Because she's a dirty snake.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:48 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
If they are her personal email accounts why doesn't she just release them?

She could authorize the mail provider to release them "as is" without any intervention by the politicians. But she won't. Because she's a dirty snake.

She is the mail provider.
She has her own server.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:50 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,697,144 times
Default #SeizeTheServers

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/S...rvers?src=hash

Let them know it's time for a Redskin in the White House.

Old 03-06-2015, 07:53 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Do you want a milktoast POTUS or a world street smart person . I want a Pres that can be the street fighter when we need them to be but diplomatic when necessary. I want a POTUS that actually knows the score in world events and is tough. This is why we need Hillary.

Romney was milktoast (Example)

Please list the other dribbles below.
I want a president with integrity and honesty

Old 03-06-2015, 08:11 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Hillary is a liar. So was Bill. The Clintons get away with everything, always have, and will very likely continue to do so.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:13 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,813,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
"I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible." she said, like as the beginning of her run.

This is so much like them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veneficus View Post
Incriminating e-mails will be scrubbed pre-release naturally.
She has already submitted those emails she was okay with releasing. Other potentially incriminating were not submitted for release. So yeah, her statement is true... 'Release the ones already submitted', cause like... 'What the hell'

And pay no attention to all those other email accounts

Old 03-06-2015, 08:20 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,145,484 times
Quote:
If you look at totalitarian regimes like the Nazis, the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, they were all able to come to power because of the people of those countries were sheep. Which this country has no shortage of. The one's who had half brain and knew what was going on and tried to warn everbody were executed, imprisoned or sent to "re education" camps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies