Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 01:49 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

As I said in an earlier post, pathological liars have a tough time keeping their stories straight.

This bit of news coming from The Waffle House is not shocking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 01:51 PM

19,721 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
It's also ridiculous to cite precedent to justify wrongdoing. Nixon's deception and illegality didn't justify Bill's deception and illegality, etc.
Apples and oranges. Nixon was lying about a burglary, Clinton about cheating on his wife.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:51 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvega View Post
What convenience? Don't you and she know that a single device can handle multiple email accounts?

And another lie: it’s up to the government employees to decide which emails to keep or delete. What a BS… When an email is deleted from @.gov account, it’s still archived. Hers are gone forever, and we are supposed to trust she didn't delete anything of value. Sure...
Yes, the way archiving works is that there is an archive for the user's mailbox itself where the user can choose what needs to be archived and it is set to archive things according to date sent/received. THEN there is what is called Journal archiving that archives every message that goes in or out of the server for litigation purposes. The reason for this is so no users can delete things that they don't want seen. They can delete it from their archive or mailbox but can't delete it from the journal.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:52 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yes, the way archiving works is that there is an archive for the user's mailbox itself where the user can choose what needs to be archived and it is set to archive things according to date sent/received. THEN there is what is called Journal archiving that archives every message that goes in or out of the server for litigation purposes. The reason for this is so no users can delete things that they don't want seen. They can delete it from their archive or mailbox but can't delete it from the journal.
The problem is,she did not use a government archiving system because she obviously did not know, even in 2009, blackberry's supported multiple email accounts.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:54 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
The problem is,she did not use a government archiving system because she obviously did not know even in 2009, blackberry's supported multiple email accounts.
I know..Was just stating how it works to show how Hillary is lying.

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
Quote:
What convenience? Don't you and she know that a single device can handle multiple email accounts?
This was my first thought. I have five accounts on my phone right now. Any device can handle pretty much unlimited accounts and very easily. So I suppose it's possible she wasn't aware of this, or didn't want to deal with it. I'm willing to entertain that. But to say that she'd have needed to carry two devices is just such a dumb thing to say.

Don't get me wrong; I'll still vote for her, but I'll probably have both hands on my nose. I don't think she's uttered a single public word in 25 years that wasn't calculated and rehearsed. She is not a genuine person.

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
You and I know this. I had two on my phone for a long-time. A dot.gov account maybe a little different though.

Quote:
And another lie: it’s up to the government employees to decide which emails to keep or delete. What a BS… When an email is deleted from @.gov account, it’s still archived. Hers are gone forever, and we are supposed to trust she didn't delete anything of value. Sure...
This part I agree with. This don't help my opinion on her though.

Old 03-10-2015, 01:55 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Default HRC was 'duped' by GWB and now by Obama...

when obama says he heard it on the news, he is sticking a finger in the eye of his opposition.

He knows it is a lame excuse. O is just trying to prove he can kill kittens, feed them to bald eagles and serve the eagles as a maincourse for visiting dignitaries...... and the media would cover for him.

HRC figured she was going to get the same cover obama got from the media...wow! was she ever wrong.

HRC was 'duped' by GWB and now by Obama... yeah, let's elect her prez. Obama will never let that happen.

Don't be surprised if the D-party doesn't get involved in drive by shootings at old guard dems like Carville and Lanny Davis. The gloves are off. Hey, maybe HEC will turn on Obama. Stay tuned!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2015, 01:57 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You and I know this. I had two on my phone for a long-time. A dot.gov account maybe a little different though.
I used to work for sprint in their business/enterprise technical support which for a long time and still might be the provider of choice for government cell phones. Either case, Blackberry's can support .gov accounts easily.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Apples and oranges. Nixon was lying about a burglary, Clinton about cheating on his wife.
Clinton lied to a grand jury, a felony.

What he lied about is meaningless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies