Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Hillary was right or wrong?
I lean left - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 32 23.88%
I lean left - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 33 24.63%
I lean right - I condemn Hillary's use of a private email account for official business 64 47.76%
I lean right - I defend Hillary's use of a private email account for officoal business 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 09:02 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
That's just dopey. If you have Outlook, for example, all of your emails come into Outlook regardless of who the ISP is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2015, 09:04 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That's just dopey. If you have Outlook, for example, all of your emails come into Outlook regardless of who the ISP is.
Which is why her excuse of not wanting to carry 2 phones, for 2 emails, complete nonsense.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:05 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Ninety-nine percent of the threads on palin are started by conservatives. But, you knew that.

Not really...but if it makes you fell better...and it make you think it justifies your thought...well good for you...

Old 03-11-2015, 09:06 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Which is why her excuse of not wanting to carry 2 phones, for 2 emails, complete nonsense.
in all the news coverage I've heard and read on this story, I've yet to see that mentioned, which is very strange.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:13 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,678,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
The deleted emails likely contain correspondence with foreign leaders relating to their financial contributions to her foundation, made while she was Secretary of State, and what it is that all of the sudden inspired them to want to make those contributions.

Somebody should look into that, by the way.
How many other people in the federal government were given accounts on Hilary's private server????

Of those 30,000 private emails Hilary destroyed, how many were discussing official business, sent to and from employees in the her State Department or were administrative personnel serving in the White House????

Old 03-11-2015, 09:16 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It's good that Hillary has put that phony email "scandal" behind her now..Perhaps Congress will move on to actual issues.
Just like the dems did on the fake "outing" of Valerie Plaim.

Maybe we should scream for a "special prosecutor" as the dems did.

Oh, the fake outrage!

Old 03-11-2015, 09:16 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
in all the news coverage I've heard and read on this story, I've yet to see that mentioned, which is very strange.
Or not. You'd think she would have been called out on this but she wasn't.
She said it and very few commented on it, mostly the opposing side.

Media is propaganda.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:18 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
How many other people in the federal government were given accounts on Hilary's private server????

Of those 30,000 private emails Hilary destroyed, how many were discussing official business, sent to and from employees in the her State Department or were administrative personnel serving in the White House????
Or to foreign officials discussing the terms of their financial "contributions" to her foundation.

Any email to or from a foreign official should be saved and provided to the state department, as it was obviously because she was Secretary of State that they were speaking with her and were willing to make these "contributions".

Old 03-11-2015, 09:21 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It's good that Hillary has put that phony email "scandal" behind her now..Perhaps Congress will move on to actual issues.
Thanks for the lulz, florida.boob. I don't think Hillary put ANYTHING behind her with that amazing display of incompetence, arrogance, and deceit yesterday. She's old, she's haggard, and right about now, she's probably thinking about playing the "black out" card, like she did the last time she didn't want to face the music.

Hillary is a cockroach, and cockroaches like to operate in the dark. However, those days are over for her. It will be interesting to see how her sycophants -- I'm going to now call them Hill-billies™ --- continue to excuse her unethical behavior.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:30 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Thanks for the lulz, florida.boob. I don't think Hillary put ANYTHING behind her with that amazing display of incompetence, arrogance, and deceit yesterday. She's old, she's haggard, and right about now, she's probably thinking about playing the "black out" card, like she did the last time she didn't want to face the music.

Hillary is a cockroach, and cockroaches like to operate in the dark. However, those days are over for her. It will be interesting to see how her sycophants -- I'm going to now call them Hill-billies™ --- continue to excuse her unethical behavior.

True words-

Isn't it mind boggling how the left continually excuses ANY activities of the Clintons?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies