Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2015, 02:39 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,027,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
The pro-abortionists started out by calling the baby a fetus,
fetus
noun ˈfē-təs
: a human being or animal in the later stages of development before it is born

First Known Use: 14th century

ba·by
nounˈbābē
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

Thats the definitions that have been used for over 800 years. Stop perverting the English language to promote your misguided political ideology.

This is not a baby. Your saying it is, doesn't make it one.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Yeah, we know

I wonder if any of these pro-lifers would be willing to take on/adopt these potential children in order to do away with abortion?
Just the white healthy ones. LOL.

I wonder why the Catholic Church doesn't take all their billions of dollars and start building orphanages all over the world to house all of these millions of aborted babies that they want to see born. Oh no, no, no. We only care about the "baby" until it's born, then it's on it's own.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
I am not a pro-lifer but this arguement is silly. It would be like someone saying to you, "you are against theft, so you should be providing monetary support to all thieves." Just because someone believes an action is wrong doesn't place all the burden on the to fix the situation that leeds to the action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZijLQGH1v0

Old 03-05-2015, 03:27 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,662,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
fetus
noun ˈfē-təs
: a human being or animal in the later stages of development before it is born

ba·by
nounˈbābē
a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.

Thats the definitions that have been used for over 800 years. Stop perverting the English language to promote your misguided political ideology.

This is not a baby. Your saying it is, doesn't make it one.
Just like how you calling a fetus a parasite doesn't make it one.

Old 03-05-2015, 03:44 PM

1,456 posts, read 1,510,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
The pro-abortionists started out by calling the baby a fetus, trying to make him or her seem less human. But pro-lifers knew better and didn't shut up.

Then the pro-abortionists called the fetus "disposable tissue", trying to make him or her seem less human than a fetus. But pro-lifers knew better and didn't shut up.

Today the pro-abortionists call the baby "a parasite". May God have mercy on your souls...as we pro-lifers continue our battle and refuse to shut up.
But why if the pro-life movement was started by white men in the 1970's and they still mostly control it can we now not have equal say over men's parts? If you or a group of men (government) want to control my rights over my female parts then I do support a group of women to have control over men's parts.

I would love to start a pro-vasectomy movement. If we can get men to be forced to have vasectomy's until they are 21 when they can prove they are responsible they can get them reversed then I am not for the pro-life folks telling me what to do.

See how my example shows the ridiculousness of a group of supposed righteous people choosing for someone else?

How come there are no forced vasectomy movements? These would control unwanted pregnancies very well but no one supports them because men don't want their bodies controlled. How interesting!

Old 03-05-2015, 04:06 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,224,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
Just like how you calling a fetus a parasite doesn't make it one.
Well, I mean by definition:

an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

It sure sounds like one.

I have met some children that even fully born and up to the age of 30 that I would still consider a parsite as well.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:28 PM

5,444 posts, read 6,991,441 times
Quote:

an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

It sure sounds like one.

I have met some children that even fully born and up to the age of 30 that I would still consider a parsite as well.
I think of a good chunk of the population who go out of their way to live off the government teet to be parasites as well.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:32 PM

920 posts, read 633,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
late term abortions are done for medical reasons only.
Yeah, just ask Kemit Gosnell or Tiller the killer. /sarc

Old 03-05-2015, 04:35 PM

920 posts, read 633,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post

LOL - how come using the same argument when discussing the definition of marriage is deemed hateful and uneducated?

Someone left the irony on!

Old 03-05-2015, 04:38 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,662,332 times
Quote:

It sure sounds like one.

Go a few pages back I already debunked this argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies