Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 02:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,756,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
You need to read the thread. My posts have been quoted several times.

I have not provided biblical quotes. Read the thread.
Who cares if your posts have been quoted several times?

I'm waiting on you to provide PROOF of the positive assertion you've made.

PROVE it, or admit that you cannot prove it.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:08 PM

2,181 posts, read 1,371,363 times
Dean Bailey former homosexual, wrote a book on his experience available on his website :

Beyond the Shades of Gray: Hope for the Homosexual

"homosexuality is a “sexual addiction and dependency,” not a condition to be socially accepted and celebrated. “It is merely one of the many evidences of the broken, spiritual condition of our human race,"

He now lives happily with his wife and kids.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:08 PM

Quote:
My perspectives are that homosexuality is not innate, can be reversed, and should not be treated as a normal behavior. If you find that hateful, that's your right. I have the right to not tolerate all types of behaviors. Period.
That depends on how you choose "to not tolerate".

Old 03-05-2015, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Who cares if your posts have been quoted several times?

I'm waiting on you to provide PROOF of the positive assertion you've made.

PROVE it, or admit that you cannot prove it.
How many times do I have to tell you that I already did. I am not going to copy/paste just for you. Read the thread and come back with an answer to the points I raised.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:11 PM

If I don't answer to you later, I will tomorrow.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Dean Bailey former homosexual, wrote a book on his experience available on his website :

Beyond the Shades of Gray: Hope for the Homosexual

"homosexuality is a “sexual addiction and dependency,” not a condition to be socially accepted and celebrated. “It is merely one of the many evidences of the broken, spiritual condition of our human race,"

He now lives happily with his wife and kids.
That's Mr Bailey's opinion. It's not science. It's not proof of your assertions. It's Christian propaganda.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you that I already did. I am not going to copy/paste just for you. Read the thread and come back with an answer to the points I raised.
I've read the thread.

YOU have offered no PROOF.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:19 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,173,343 times
What about the "pray the gay away" leader that is now happily married to his male partner?

Former leader of 'gay cure' group marries male partner Larry McQueen | Metro News

Old 03-05-2015, 02:26 PM

5,190 posts, read 5,315,333 times
Quote:
Thanks.

Insults are the last refuge of the out argued.
I have not insulted you. Not at all. I have very validly and accurately characterized you based on your very own posts.

It's as if I were to say: "I believe women are a lesser cut of meat than males. They should be treated as cattle."

And someone were to respond: "That's a very bigoted and ignorant thing to say."

And then I were to say: "No--YOU'RE the bigot! Why are you insulting me?!?!?"

See how reality works?

"Out argued?" That is priceless. Not only have you failed to make an "argument," you have utterly failed to even attempt to back up any of the nonsense you have pulled from your backside and presented as if it were fact.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I've read the thread.

YOU have offered no PROOF.
If you can't find my post and the arguments offered it is probably because you did not read it. Otherwise you would have tried to offer some type of response. Apparently you and some other poster came late to the party and did not read the beginning of the discussion which is maybe why you keep saying you see "no arguments" when several were made, by me and other posters. Goodbye now.

I have presented various testimonies showing reversions are possible. I have raised several detailed points as to why homosexuality is not innate. These points were quoted several times and are still being read as we speak since I am receiving reputation messages linking to them. I have also mentioned the conveniently forgotten fact that the "gay gene" has yet to be found.

Thanks to the posters who contributed in a polite and rational manner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies