Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2015, 10:28 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,202,675 times

Advertisements

I think medical maryjane is needed for some in Kansas. KEEP FLYING RIGHT ON OVER.

Kansas' secretary of state said during a radio program this week that it's unlikely but possible that President Barack Obama will order a moratorium halting the prosecution of all African-American criminals.

During “The Kris Kobach Show” on Sunday night, a caller speculated Obama will exercise prosecutorial discretion in ordering that black criminals are not to be prosecuted in U.S. courts.

“Word is going to come down that there just won’t be any prosecutions of black criminals and I can see it happening. I don’t think I’m nuts for envisioning it,” the caller said.

“Well, it’s already happening, more or less, in the case of civil rights laws,” Kobach responded. “So I guess it’s not a huge jump. I think it’s unlikely but, you know, I’ve learned to say with this president

Kobach: 'It's not a huge jump' to say Obama will halt prosecutions of all black criminals | CJOnline.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2015, 11:26 AM

72,874 posts, read 62,362,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think medical maryjane is needed for some in Kansas. KEEP FLYING RIGHT ON OVER.

Kansas' secretary of state said during a radio program this week that it's unlikely but possible that President Barack Obama will order a moratorium halting the prosecution of all African-American criminals.

During “The Kris Kobach Show” on Sunday night, a caller speculated Obama will exercise prosecutorial discretion in ordering that black criminals are not to be prosecuted in U.S. courts.

“Word is going to come down that there just won’t be any prosecutions of black criminals and I can see it happening. I don’t think I’m nuts for envisioning it,” the caller said.

“Well, it’s already happening, more or less, in the case of civil rights laws,” Kobach responded. “So I guess it’s not a huge jump. I think it’s unlikely but, you know, I’ve learned to say with this president

Kobach: 'It's not a huge jump' to say Obama will halt prosecutions of all black criminals | CJOnline.com
Well, more like this is indicative of those on the far-right who are very paranoid. Kobach needs to come up with some solid proof to back his statement up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies