Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 11:03 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,834,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
No one said you had to apologize. I said come up with proof that ALL(keyword ALL) Blacks are like this. You haven't come up with ANY. You haven't come up with any statistical and documented evidence that the majority of Black males are violent. All I've seen is hyperbolae and histrionics. Until something conclusive and concrete is brought forward, not WSHH videos, but actual empirical data and documented proof that the vast majority of Black males are violent, then you are telling lies based on your own hatred, and ALL credibility on your part is null and void.
What the #ell are you talking about?
My hatred?
(I'm half black but look African)

Go look at the FBI stats.

#ell, go look at the news.

Blacks, unless they have become educated and climbed out of their misinformed 'hatred' of whitey are feral.

YOU will not allow yourself to be dropped off into a black neighborhood, late at night .. unless it is your own and even then .. I have my doubts!

I live in the Richmond area (Chesterfield) and have no problem walking through a mostly white neighborhood but you couldn't 'pay me' to walk around Richmond proper .. day or night!

Stats!

Old 03-07-2015, 11:04 PM

73,007 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
You appear, as well as your family members and neighbors to be 'educated'.

I have no reason to doubt what you say.

LOOK around the country.

The black population is wholly responsible for not wanting to go to school, to learn to climb out of the ghetto's.

Those are the ones whom I direct my disdain towards.

THEY are the ones who are led by the Sharptons of the world to .. hate.

THEY are the one's who are 'owed'.

THEY are the majority .. like it or not!
As a whole? There are more Blacks with college degrees than ever in its history. You did not specify the uneducated. Now prove to me that the majority of Blacks are uneducated (and by that, I mean those without at least high school diploma).

Furthermore, prove to me that the majority of Blacks live in ghettoes.

You said you feared ALL Black males, so do not backtrack. You didn't specify "uneducated Blacks". When I mention crime and other issues among a certain segment of the Black population, I specify underclass, and make it a point to say that the underclass does not make up the majority of the Black population.

You, however,
-Said Black males are feral and violent. You did not specify whom within the Black male population is like that.
-Said you fear ALL Black males.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:08 PM

By the way .. I said that I fear all black males as potential predators.

I didn't say that all black males 'were' predators!

Old 03-07-2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
What the #ell are you talking about?
My hatred?

Go look at the FBI stats.

#ell, go look at the news.

Blacks, unless they have become educated and climbed out of their misinformed 'hatred' of whitey are feral.

YOU will not allow yourself to be dropped off into a black neighborhood, late at night .. unless it is your own and even then .. I have my doubts!

I live in the Richmond area (Chesterfield) and have no problem walking through a mostly white neighborhood but you couldn't 'pay me' to walk around Richmond proper .. day or night!

Stats!
I've looked at the FBI stats several times, and I've even posted statistics on several threads. None of those statistics prove that the majority of Black males are violent. They prove there are more murders and violent crimes committed by Black males than anyone else. However, they do not prove that the majority of Black males do such things.

I have watched the news, and the news still does not prove that the majority of Blacks are violent. All it proves is that a majority of violent crimes are committed by Black men.

I've been in a Black neighborhood before, to visit a family member. Do not tell me what I won't allow. You do not know me.

I've been the victim of crime at the hands of both White males and Black males, and I don't live in Virginia(I live in Georgia). I've walked through parts of Atlanta proper, alone during the day, without anything happening to me.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:09 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,167,635 times
And a good percentage of black women are prone to violence also. They are quick to over react when they think that they'be been disrespected by another woman. They posture with that chicken neck thing and hold up their hand as a sign for the other person to stop talking. I think that they are ingrained with the American black tradition of having to be strong women because they are single mothers. They are also quick to chastise their menfolk, which is why some of then who wouldn't marry a black woman (even if she's their baby momma) but instead be willing to marry a non-black woman.

Other anecdotal evidence to pointing to violent tendencies in black people would be all of the riots in LA, Oakland and Ferguson when the black community gets upset. Smashing and looting from innocent businesses, as if stealing from those shops is fair compensation for life's unfairness.

Anyway, we don't pay our police officers enough that they should have to risk getting serious injuries or lose their lives doing their jobs trying to keep peace and order on the streets. And just because the perp fighting back doesn't have a gun, doesn't mean that the officer has to then overcome him barehanded.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:10 PM

Quote:
By the way .. I said that I fear all black males as potential predators.

I didn't say that all black males 'were' predators!
You didn't specify that. I can only take you at what you said in that initial post.

With me, I specify things, so that there is no confusion, nothing left to the imagination.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
As a whole? There are more Blacks with college degrees than ever in its history. You did not specify the uneducated. Now prove to me that the majority of Blacks are uneducated (and by that, I mean those without at least high school diploma).

Furthermore, prove to me that the majority of Blacks live in ghettoes.

You said you feared ALL Black males, so do not backtrack. You didn't specify "uneducated Blacks". When I mention crime and other issues among a certain segment of the Black population, I specify underclass, and make it a point to say that the underclass does not make up the majority of the Black population.

You, however,
-Said Black males are feral and violent. You did not specify whom within the Black male population is like that.
-Said you fear ALL Black males.
#ell, I don't have to prove anything.
Unless you are a black racist (or dead) you know the stats.

NO ONE has to guess who it was that committed the robbery down the street when it's on the news.
#ell, there is some college town that has decided that skin color in the description of a perpetrator shall no longer be used because .. it's racist.
Actually, it is because blacks are in the majority when it comes to crime!
Again .. Give it a rest.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
And a good percentage of black women are prone to violence also. They are quick to over react when they think that they'be been disrespected by another woman. They posture with that chicken neck thing and hold up their hand as a sign for the other person to stop talking. I think that they are ingrained with the American black tradition of having to be strong women because they are single mothers. They are also quick to chastise their menfolk, which is why some of then who wouldn't marry a black woman (even if she's their baby momma) but instead be willing to marry a non-black woman.

Other anecdotal evidence to pointing to violent tendencies in black people would be all of the riots in LA, Oakland and Ferguson when the black community gets upset. Smashing and looting from innocent businesses, as if stealing from those shops is fair compensation for life's unfairness.

Anyway, we don't pay our police officers enough that they should have to risk getting serious injuries or lose their lives doing their jobs trying to keep peace and order on the streets. And just because the perp fighting back doesn't have a gun, doesn't mean that the officer has to then overcome him barehanded.
Well, at least you said a good percentage, acknowledging that there are Blacks who do these things, and Blacks that don't. As for the riots, I see the riots. However, here is the question. How many Blacks were actually rioting compared to the rest of the Black population living in those areas? How many Blacks hid in their homes during the riots?

And furthermore,when White people riot over sporting events, it is looked at as "just being stupid". Nothing to do with a perceived injustice. Just stupidity, but it never illicits fear. Anger, yes, not fear.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:15 PM

Quote:
You didn't specify that. I can only take you at what you said in that initial post.

With me, I specify things, so that there is no confusion, nothing left to the imagination.
I'm sorry that I made that last post before I read this one!
I'm startin' to like you!

Old 03-07-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
#ell, I don't have to prove anything.
Unless you are a black racist (or dead) you know the stats.

NO ONE has to guess who it was that committed the robbery down the street when it's on the news.
#ell, there is some college town that has decided that skin color in the description of a perpetrator shall no longer be used because .. it's racist.
Actually, it is because blacks are in the majority when it comes to crime!
Again .. Give it a rest.
The very fact that you say that you don't have to prove anything tells me this: You have told lies, and cannot back them up properly. No one is talking about NOT acknowledging that there are Black criminals causing alot of problems. Most Black people acknowledge this. The problem is when there are those making up falsehoods, often out of anger and hate, and not being able to back those falsehoods up. If what I am asking of you cannot be provided, then it would be better to admit to lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies