U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 10:24 AM

9,342 posts, read 4,289,389 times

Advertisements

As if we have not heard this "I learned about this on the news like everyone else" garbage ad nauseam from him throughout his presidency.
It's as if he not only thinks the American public is stupid, but brain dead enough to continue to believe his repeated lies.

Obama says he learned of Clinton using private email through news reports | Fox News

I guess he believes we are dumb enough to think she never sent him an email, and even if she did, he (nor anyone else in his entire administration) never noticed it was on a private server with a private email address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2015, 10:50 AM

1,661 posts, read 1,996,331 times
Not that hard to believe

Old 03-09-2015, 10:53 AM

15,736 posts, read 9,257,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

As if we have not heard this "I learned about this on the news like everyone else" garbage ad nauseam from him throughout his presidency.
It's as if he not only thinks the American public is stupid, but brain dead enough to continue to believe his repeated lies.

Obama says he learned of Clinton using private email through news reports | Fox News

I guess he believes we are dumb enough to think she never sent him an email, and even if she did, he (nor anyone else in his entire administration) never noticed it was on a private server with a private email address.
I'm sure she never sent him an email. That said, I'm also sure that he knew about this a long time ago, from his minions.

Old 03-09-2015, 03:02 PM

14,671 posts, read 9,728,745 times
He sent email to @clintonemail.com years ago. What a reckless pair. Can you imagine the President of the United Sates sending email in what amounts to Yahoo mail?

Old 03-09-2015, 03:08 PM

45,252 posts, read 17,960,183 times
Not Shocking News: Obama is a Liar

Old 03-09-2015, 03:18 PM

13,591 posts, read 7,427,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
Not that hard to believe

Only for the Kool-Aid drinkers. Wow!

Old 03-09-2015, 03:37 PM

13,989 posts, read 10,932,935 times
I actually think this is a serious blow to Hillary's presidential aspirations. Even if it was the case that nothing shady happened, it sure looks dodgy as hell... and someone with her strategic intellect could presumably have known the perceptions this would create as well as the likelihood that it would inevitably become publicized. Yes, sure, she'll release the emails now, but the damage is already done because people know she wouldn't have had this not come to light. This is one of those defining things that will weigh in people's minds when they're casting ballots. Even though we all know we can't actually trust politicians, the perception of the level of trust still makes a difference on election night.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:53 PM

3,990 posts, read 2,544,884 times
Obama lies so much he dosen't even know how to say something that isen't a lie.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:02 PM

5,900 posts, read 6,331,845 times
So much for the most transparent administration in history.

Are there still people out there that are seriously going to vote for the hilldebeast for president?

Old 03-09-2015, 07:10 PM

9,342 posts, read 4,289,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I actually think this is a serious blow to Hillary's presidential aspirations. Even if it was the case that nothing shady happened, it sure looks dodgy as hell... and someone with her strategic intellect could presumably have known the perceptions this would create as well as the likelihood that it would inevitably become publicized. Yes, sure, she'll release the emails now, but the damage is already done because people know she wouldn't have had this not come to light. This is one of those defining things that will weigh in people's minds when they're casting ballots. Even though we all know we can't actually trust politicians, the perception of the level of trust still makes a difference on election night.
Here is the trouble with assuming she will turn over all the emails. But lets switch gears and assume it is an (R) politician who wants to be president like Christie. The (D's) were all over "Bridgegate", with MSNBC droning on for months about it. The story didn't seem like a big deal to me, but I don't live in NJ, nor do I know if he was likely to have any involvement.

So lets assume he had a private email account that he had control over via a private home server. The NJ legislators, mostly (D's) were assuming he was guilty and looking for a smoking gun. So if they discovered this email situation, would they trust Christie if he said he turned over all emails?
Asked another way, do those who are opposed to Christie for political reasons believe he would turn over emails that either proved he was directly involved, or even made him look bad?

We of course know what the answer is for partisan people, but I myself would doubt that he would, even though I know little about him.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-12-2015 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post and reply
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or