Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 05:14 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
TeamObama needs a new Play Book ...... they have totally worn out the "I just heard about it in the media".

How bizarre that Obama would prefer to admit he is totally clueless about most everything than to answer the questions. What a doofus.

President Stompy-Foot and Sir Lectures-a-Lot morphs into President- I didn't Know ....... once again.
President bathhouse doesn't want to take responsibility for anything, thus the feigned cluelessness.

Maybe somebody should tell him we have added 1.5 million people out of the workforce in the LAST YEAR.

Maybe he would stop encouraging illegal immigrants to come to America if he only knew!

some statistics:
http://www.economicpopulist.org/cont...out-again-5705
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 07:30 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
After getting rained out on the golf course yesterday, Obama caught some news at the Clubhouse and heard of an orgainzation he hadn't before, ISIS. He considered it a cool sounding orgainzation and hopes to add several ISIS leaders to his cabinet and was heard to exclaim....those guys are just like me, they hate Christians, Jews, Tea Partiers, and also like me, they consider the Muslim call to prayer the most beautiful sound in the world.

Old 03-10-2015, 07:37 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Obama doesn't run the country, it is on autopilot.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:22 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInTx View Post
I'm surprised he has time to watch the news, what with all of the golf. Maybe he listens to the radio between holes.
I know. I mean it probably takes all day to finish a round of golf when there is two feet of snow on the ground.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:26 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
White House clarifies President Obama did know Hillary Clinton's personal email

Told you he knew about it.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:32 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Should the "news" call President Obama before they release a story to tell him they are releasing it, sure i guess.
That would be fine with Obama since he wants to control the media and all the news that is presented to the public so as to not look stupid.

Old 03-10-2015, 10:39 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,550,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Isn't it amazing how whenever Obama makes a declarative statement, shortly thereafter someone from his mental ward has to come back and explain what he really meant vs what the greatest orator of all time just said, on tape. And he demands that everyone accepts his "explanation", in other words his revised lie.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:29 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama doesn't run the country, it is on autopilot.
Yep, and when we run out of __________ you know what'll happen.

(Apologies to Payne Stewart, his family and friends - but that's where we're headed).

Old 03-10-2015, 03:31 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Yeah, but he didn't pay attention.

Love her story too. 'I didn't want to carry multiple devices' - I use a Tracfone and access four different email accounts and two are secure.

Lying witch.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:43 PM

16,549 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Dupe

http://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...ave-first.html

You will see I am dealing with posters who think the NYT is a Republican news outlet.

Of course the answer is no for people who are not brain dead. However the koolaid drinkers are slurping up that Hillary just did her emails privately on her own server, as head of the State Department.
The excuse is so absurd, I am shocked she is trying to claim it was for her own convenience, as if you cannot program one phone to have multiple work and personal emails go to it.
Someone obviously floated this idea, and she is trying it, but it is so bad, I can't believe anyone will fall for it. I am not tech whizz, yet I could set up my one phone to do it in 15 minutes or less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies