Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 12:59 PM

1,653 posts, read 2,307,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
When you do what I've done, then you come talk to me.

How about you quit taking so much pride in something you have no control over
This response is hilarious. Typical person trying to deflect from the truth and brings back towards themselves in some vein attempt of superiority over another by making refrence to what they have accomplished. Thanks for proving my point.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:59 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
You should make a deal you never call for police help ever...you don't deserve it.
As I have posted many times, I would never call the police. I fear the police more then I do criminals.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:00 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
You know who really wins in all of this?

Bertelsmann SE & Co.
Gannett Company Inc.
CBS Corporation
British Sky Broadcasting Group
Liberty Media
News Corporation
Viacom
Time Warner Inc
Comcast Corporation

As long as we tune in to the drama and watch it religiously, we will continue to find the sensationalism that's spewed by these companies a powder keg that turns us against each other. These companies rule the world, control our minds, and keep us slaves to their agendas. If you don't believe me fine: feel free to tune in tonight and feed off what ever crap they want you to see, minion.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:02 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
This response is hilarious. Typical person trying to deflect from the truth and brings back towards themselves in some vein attempt of superiority over another by making refrence to what they have accomplished. Thanks for proving my point.
You think that your superior because of your race. Your the one with the superiority complex. I was simply talking about work and morals because you were attacking an entire race.

Your the one making the "superior" statements.

Your just mad because you may not have done some of the things of someone your trying to downplay.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Did you read the DOJ report?? Or are you just on here ranting?
Yes I did. If Holder want's to make an issue about city's and municipalities using it's residents as revenue generators than he better investigate NYC and start with former Mayor Mike Bloomberg and current Mayor deBlasio.

I don't know why everyone is so shocked by this report. City's have been doing this to residents for YEARS! It's not a practice that I agree with and it has nothing to do with racism on the part of Fergueson Police.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:06 PM

Quote:
You think that your superior because of your race. Your the one with the superiority complex. I was simply talking about work and morals because you were attacking an entire race.

Your the one making the "superior" statements.

Your just mad because you may not have done some of the things of someone your trying to downplay.
That's 100% false. Who is the racist now. You wanna talk about morals about blacks stop having unprotected sex and having children that they don't want. Were is the responsibility to take care of your children? WHERE!

Old 03-12-2015, 01:13 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This is not the definition of terrorism. If you are looking for that, I suggest that you look at gang activity in inner city neighborhoods.
The police operate like a gang.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:17 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,984,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
The police operate like a gang.
Juvenile gang or organized crime gang?

Old 03-12-2015, 01:17 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,548,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J View Post
How about blacks get over it. First blacks used the slavery card, now they play the KKK and Jim Crow card. All of those events are done. I wasn't alive for any of those events and I don't know any one else that was either. The President of the United States is black and is the mot powerful man in the world yet blacks still cry racism and placism and white people are holding them back. It's nonsense. the only person capable of holding another person back is themselves.
"I wasn't alive" is the biggest cop out EVER! There were still "white only" Signs in The South till the late 70's
I was Ready to debate you until to wrote this^^^^^
You have to go sit at the little kids Table for now!
Let us, Grown Up's ( Right, middle and Left) do the all Talking from here

Old 03-12-2015, 01:23 PM

10,007 posts, read 11,161,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
As I have posted many times, I would never call the police. I fear the police more then I do criminals.
Good then we are in agreement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies