Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 04:08 PM

468 posts, read 553,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Most notably by Blacks. Let any of those Black deaths be at the hand of a White person and especially a cop and the African American community has an absolute fit. Silence otherwise. Ferguson is proof enough of that.

It the Black community doesn't give a damn about Black on Black crime, then don't expect that anyone else will.
Exactly. Their lives only matter when another race is involved and in the US that race is usually white. Like I've said before, they need to admit certain truths about themselves as a race instead of expecting everyone else to fix all their problems. And other races need to stop sucking up to them, using them as comfort cushions when rejected by their own, and stop patronizing their destructive cultures.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:10 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Most notably by Blacks. Let any of those Black deaths be at the hand of a White person and especially a cop and the African American community has an absolute fit. Silence otherwise. Ferguson is proof enough of that.

It the Black community doesn't give a damn about Black on Black crime, then don't expect that anyone else will.
Or how about the fact that the Blacks who do bring Black on Black violence:

1) Get shouted down
2) Don't like to talk about it publicly. Gets mentioned, but at the dinner table, in church,etc.

It is being mentioned, and it isn't like there aren't Blacks who don't care. There have been marches against the violence in Black areas. On a thread many months back, I posted videos about it. That doesn't make the news the way Ferguson does. Not that there aren't Blacks who care. More like many Blacks don't like to speak about it publicly, or when they do, many get shouted down. Or in some cases, there is a tendency to get used as a confirmation bias.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
Exactly. Their lives only matter when another race is involved and in the US that race is usually white. Like I've said before, they need to admit certain truths about themselves as a race instead of expecting everyone else to fix all their problems. And other races need to stop sucking up to them, using them as comfort cushions when rejected by their own, and stop patronizing their destructive cultures.
As a race? I as Black man, I'm doing my part. I'm not out there causing problems. Alot of Blacks are already doing their part. Why not go after the underclass segment of the Black population, instead of Blacks as a whole? How hard is that?

Old 03-22-2015, 04:20 PM

105 posts, read 169,509 times
I searched Yahoo News, CNN and USA Today to see if there was any mention of this incident. I found nothing but you bet had it been a black shot by two whites this would be plastered all over the news. Why does the media love to bend over to appease blacks and cover up the problems going on with black culture. The media tries its best to make it seem everyone is against blacks when in fact blacks are their own worst enemies.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:31 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john620 View Post
90% percent of the crimes between blacks and whites are black on white. This really is a war being waged against whites. For the most part whites leave blacks alone. We cross the street and avoid their neighborhoods for good reason. Too bad they don't do the same. When is the media going to start telling the truth. It's not two young boys or teens. It's blacks who committed this terrible crime.
I swear this has o be the funniest post I've ever seen on CD.

'War' & Segregation. Aww man I'm in tears.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:37 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,346,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
As a race? I as Black man, I'm doing my part. I'm not out there causing problems. Alot of Blacks are already doing their part. Why not go after the underclass segment of the Black population, instead of Blacks as a whole? How hard is that?
Don't feed into it. These are some of the same folks who get all sensitive when you make a generalized statement about police, but do the same and act like Blacks are a monolithic group of people who worship Jesse & AL. Lol.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:44 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
I searched Yahoo News, CNN and USA Today to see if there was any mention of this incident. I found nothing but you bet had it been a black shot by two whites this would be plastered all over the news. Why does the media love to bend over to appease blacks and cover up the problems going on with black culture. The media tries its best to make it seem everyone is against blacks when in fact blacks are their own worst enemies.
I did the same. I only found this on local philly news.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:49 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,624,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
That is so funny...I didn't even think about them being black (I am surprised myself!)....
I just saw 'crime'...a senseless, horrible ending of a life ... a white boy and girl could have
done the same thing...or 2 girls, any race! Or 2 blacks to a black guy walking his dog...

I decided a few years ago...if I'm going to have a dog I want a protector dog...last one
was a Chow mix, very scary looking ...nor I have a big, 100% German Shepherd.
No more cuddly sweet medium sized dogs for me.

May his family find some sort of peace....

May his family find some sort of peace?

Man goes out to walk the dog and is murdered. How do you wrap your head around that?

No more father, no more husband, what happens to the family going forward?

Comments like yours remind me of a 911 widow who was told right after the attack, "every thing is going to be alright", she turned to the person and said "No, it isn't. That is the dumbest thing you could have said to me. It's never going to be alright ever again".

Old 03-22-2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Don't feed into it. These are some of the same folks who get all sensitive when you make a generalized statement about police, but do the same and act like Blacks are a monolithic group of people who worship Jesse & AL. Lol.
Well, it's easy to judge the whole rather than look at individuals.

And for anyone who thinks Blacks do not care about Black on Black violence.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/35556372-post81.html
http://www.city-data.com/forum/35559811-post88.html

Old 03-22-2015, 05:00 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,825,082 times
Very sad........ITS GOOD THIS IDIOT WAS FOUND
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies