Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2015, 09:23 PM

72,837 posts, read 62,229,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
I don't see why this matters. Would it have been okay if two teens from any other race committed murder?
The whole idea was to turn this into a rant about Blacks as a whole.

Old 03-23-2015, 09:27 PM

72,837 posts, read 62,229,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNHot75 View Post
It matters because black thugs are killing too many innocent people and the media does not want to report it as it would go against their propaganda of blacks always being the victim.
Well, how about bringing this up as well.

Majority of murders committed by Blacks are committed against BLACKS. Black males between the ages of 15-35 have among the highest death rates in the nation, and murder is the #1 cause. I don't hear that being brought up.

Majority of murders are Black on Black. However, the majority of Blacks who get executed in this country killed White people.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:03 PM

399 posts, read 405,089 times
1) Why are Blacks so prone to violence and murder?

2) It's not just African-Americans either. Sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, etc. They're all total sh**holes. Why is that?

3) Are Blacks capable of the kind of advancements other cultures have made, or are they destined to live in mud huts without the White Man's assistance? If so, why have they not made these advancements yet? Will they ever?

4) What will it take for Black kids to start bettering themselves and taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to them instead of running around the streets, selling drugs, and killing innocent people?

I'd love to hear your replies.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:11 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,342,262 times
Ok, can I be a voice of reason here, and say, that uh, you DO know that the media has THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of stories every day, on the wire, and they pick from this trove the stuff that is gonna be sexy. The stuff Nancy Grace can scream on about and get ratings. That's what the media does, ok? So, with race obviously still being a PROBLEM in this supposedly wonderful country we have, things that will rile folk up in a racial way are gonna be "hot". Black on black crime hardly gets reported, white on white crime only shows up if its- guess what- sexy. And when I say sexy, I mean in the parlance of the media. Like Don Henley said, "its interesting when people die". Only, to us, its only interesting when SOME people die. What makes a good story is not always a representation of the statistics.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:15 AM

1,881 posts, read 3,342,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazChasey View Post
1) Why are Blacks so prone to violence and murder?

2) It's not just African-Americans either. Sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, etc. They're all total sh**holes. Why is that?

3) Are Blacks capable of the kind of advancements other cultures have made, or are they destined to live in mud huts without the White Man's assistance? If so, why have they not made these advancements yet? Will they ever?

4) What will it take for Black kids to start bettering themselves and taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to them instead of running around the streets, selling drugs, and killing innocent people?

I'd love to hear your replies.
Have you ever studied the African continent? Have you ever heard Fela Kuti? Reggae? A tiny island made a beat that has infused itself into Western culture in a way rarely seen. Ever heard rock and roll? And you know where the BLUES comes from, I take it?

Advancements? You mean, like having huge suburban homes where the kids are latchkey and sit on their Iphones waiting for mommy to come home? Since Dad is gone? Being a stockbroker and bedding his secretary?

How about, the first surgical procedures, mathematics, great architecture, and Ethiopa was the FIRST ESTABLISHED COUNTRY. Stephanus of Byzantium, who is said to represent the opinions of the most ancient Greeks, says:

"Ethiopia was the first established country on the earth, and the Ethiopians were the first who introduced the worship of the Gods and who established laws."
Quoted by John D. Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations, p. 62.

There are all kinds of cultural riches that emerged from Africa and the Caribbean that seem to have escaped you. Destined to live in mud huts? Thats' like someone telling me as a former Southerner, are these people destined to live in trailers?

Why are white men so likely to become serial killers? Ever looked at a typical run down of serial killers? Most are white males. What makes white men so likely to kill? What makes white men so likely to go get a gun and mow down people in a mall or a school? Those white men. I swear.

There is almost too much here to even begin to counter, coming from what sounds like an already entrenched view, impervious to reason.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:23 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,436,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexdiamondz1902 View Post
Some people are idiots. The reason why you're not hearing about this on CNN is because the two teens involved got arrested. They probably will be arraigned, and they probably will go to jail for the rest of their lives. Justice is almost GUARANTEED to be served here without the need for public scrutiny to ensure that it happens. You don't NEED media attention because they most likely WILL be punished for this.

The fact that some white people here need to draw some false equivalence between this case and the cases of Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown and Eric Gardner is ridiculous. Their killers walked free. This is NOT the same thing by any means.
Did you read the OP? When this story broke, the Thug that shot the man was on the run. They did not know where he was. Yet no media coverage at all.

Your "false equivalence" comment is nonsense. It's a double standard.

Old 03-24-2015, 04:31 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,436,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, how about bringing this up as well.

Majority of murders committed by Blacks are committed against BLACKS. Black males between the ages of 15-35 have among the highest death rates in the nation, and murder is the #1 cause. I don't hear that being brought up.

Majority of murders are Black on Black. However, the majority of Blacks who get executed in this country killed White people.
Most notably by the Black community. The race hucksters, the NAACP, the President, the African American community in general, and the MSM raised a huge uproar of false outrage over Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, etc. Yet they are absolutely silent over the number one killer of Black males. i.e. other Black males.

If Blacks don't give a damn, then don't expect that anyone else will. But it does demonstrate absolutely the hypocrisy of double standards at play here.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:03 AM

21,399 posts, read 10,469,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. Black on Black crime is treated like "business as usual". And Black males are the #1 murder victim of Black males, by far. More Black men have been murdered in last 5 years than have died in war in last 25 years. And this is taking in consideration that the murder rate has been dropping.
I remember when the black community did care about stopping "black on black" crime. You apparently were just a toddler if you were born in '86 (makes me feel old ). That was during the crack epidemic that really set the community back a lot. It was why drug laws were changed, and why so many people went to prison. People now like to complain about those drug laws, but no one can deny that they played a role in the big drop in violent crimes since the peak in 1994.

Old 03-24-2015, 07:07 AM

93 posts, read 177,926 times
Default Why did jesus allow this to happen?

After all he could have prevented this!

Old 03-24-2015, 07:11 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,297,220 times
I know that where I live many people carry handguns even to walk their dogs. I do not live in a high crime area, but people are just tired. Tired of people believing that they are owed something. Tired of senseless crimes being excused because the perp had a bad life, no advantages, or is special needs. I am tired of it all too. There is no excuse for this type of behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies