Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 01:22 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepOnKrunkin' View Post
Its funny how no one ever talks about Bernie Getz anymore.
Another person crucified by the idiot collective for defending himself. At least we know it's nothing new.

Old 03-22-2015, 01:29 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,082,768 times
Not surprised I haven't read about this until now.

Funny how the MSM keeps quiet about stuff like this. If the father was black and the teens black, we'd have the MSM post this all over the place along with the POTUS, AG, al and jesse calling for "justice."

Us being so PC these days is a reason, I believe, for the downfall of our country. I swore to myself tha something like this won't happen to me. I didn't survive 2 wars just to come home to be killed. My wife hates my mentality but I have the Rocky IV mentality: to beat me, he's gotta kill me. To kill me, he's gotta stand before me and to stand before me, he's gotta be willing to die himself. I don't think he's ready for that.

I've given too much to my country to be a victim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I decided a few years ago...if I'm going to have a dog I want a protector dog...last one
was a Chow mix, very scary looking ...nor I have a big, 100% German Shepherd.
No more cuddly sweet medium sized dogs for me.
That's my mentality as well. We have a 60 pound pit bull. I don't bother locking the doors at night. If you're bold enough to come in at night and deal with a 60 pound pit bull, then Darwin has decided your fate.

Old 03-22-2015, 02:07 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,371,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
Fed up with what at 15 years old, are you serious? What 15 year old has lived long enough to be fed up with anything. Let them rot in prison and see how fed up they get. Then maybe someone there will rid society of their ilk.
He wasn't saying 'fed up'. He was shortening that famous 4-letter word that emphasizes 'messed up'.

Old 03-22-2015, 02:18 PM

17,307 posts, read 22,046,867 times
If Obama had 2 sons.....

Seriously, it is too bad the guy lost his life for nothing walking a dog. Where is those Pit Bull nuts now, if he had 2 pit bulls, a rifle and two handguns this would have turned out differently!

Old 03-22-2015, 02:20 PM

17,307 posts, read 22,046,867 times
Quote:
Its funny how no one ever "stalks" Bernie Getz anymore.
fixed that for you!

Old 03-22-2015, 03:15 PM

468 posts, read 553,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The MSM won't cover this story. They have absolutely no interest in it. They have absolutely no interest in exposing the "culture" that continues to bring thugs like this into the world.

On the other hand, if that guy had shot and killed those two teens in self defense, the MSM would go to defcon 2, every race huckster in the country would come out, and the African American community in general would have already tried, convicted and would be demanding jail time without hearing a single fact of the matter. It would go on for months.

The hypocrisy runs very very deep.
Yes, especially highlighted part.

I want to point out that whites aren't the only victims of black crime; it just is the a majority white nation like the US, but no race is exempt. Asians and Hispanics are often targets. In the Caribbean area where large non-black populations exist, you also have this happening. Similar to the US with rich, high powered whites (like politicians), rich East Indians (not necessarily from India) exploit blacks for financial gain, often faking solidarity with them to affect victim status to compete with whites. This backfires via crime on the less wealthy Indians...ignored by the media, or not reported as racism.

There's also the problem of idiots keeping this diseased culture alive with their mindless worship and patronage. More fortunate folks of any race imitating gangster culture...rap, clothing, speech, mannerisms anything...is just pathetic. These morons can't even see they're degrading the very ideals responsible for their quality of lives.

Old 03-22-2015, 03:15 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
^ Proof nature does make mistakes. These cannot be accurately predicted by garbage like eugenics either. Yet another example of why I'm convinced I was born 40yrs to late. To be a single, attractive man w/ a good job ($) in the 1950's crusin' around L.A. in a Desoto convertible listening to Elvis on the radio must have been incredible.

These mongrels should be handled the same way "Detective Wendell "Bud" White handled the POS who was raping the latina.
Maybe you feel this way, but I'm glad I was born in 1986. No being born and growing up during Jim Crow for me.

Old 03-22-2015, 03:36 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Funny how the MSM keeps quiet about stuff like this. If the father was black and the teens black, we'd have the MSM post this all over the place along with the POTUS, AG, al and jesse calling for "justice."
I disagree. Black on Black crime is treated like "business as usual". And Black males are the #1 murder victim of Black males, by far. More Black men have been murdered in last 5 years than have died in war in last 25 years. And this is taking in consideration that the murder rate has been dropping.

Old 03-22-2015, 03:59 PM

725 posts, read 805,664 times
90% percent of the crimes between blacks and whites are black on white. This really is a war being waged against whites. For the most part whites leave blacks alone. We cross the street and avoid their neighborhoods for good reason. Too bad they don't do the same. When is the media going to start telling the truth. It's not two young boys or teens. It's blacks who committed this terrible crime.

Old 03-22-2015, 04:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. Black on Black crime is treated like "business as usual". And Black males are the #1 murder victim of Black males, by far. More Black men have been murdered in last 5 years than have died in war in last 25 years. And this is taking in consideration that the murder rate has been dropping.
Most notably by Blacks. Let any of those Black deaths be at the hand of a White person and especially a cop and the African American community has an absolute fit. Silence otherwise. Ferguson is proof enough of that.

It the Black community doesn't give a damn about Black on Black crime, then don't expect that anyone else will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies