Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2015, 07:28 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,152,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Look, I remember the day very well and have done my share of research in the last 14 years,
no, I still don't believe a commercial jet full of people hit the Pentagon. Was it a missile or
a different plane ? perhaps.. but even if it was a commercial plane full of passengers, it's still
a much lesser part of everything else on that day. I don't have the time or the inclination
to spend hours of work attempting to rehash everything i know onto this thread.
So all the people who witnessed the plane smack into the Pentagon were on crack or some hallucinogenic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2015, 07:29 AM

23,619 posts, read 23,932,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya im sure there were........People who were given tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ to say they did!!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS: If a plane hit and it happend 100% like they said,WHY DID THEY TAKE ALL LIVE TAPED FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THAT BUILDING??

You tell me buddy......... CAMERAS TAPED WHAT REALLY HAPPEND...... Why did they take them??? IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE??

I would like an answer please..
Someone successfully attacked the most secure office building in the world, which happens to be the headquarters of the most powerful military in the world, and you ask why they wouldn't release any available footage of it?

Seriously?

Dude. Get a clue.

Old 03-25-2015, 07:45 AM

13,281 posts, read 7,825,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So all the people who witnessed the plane smack into the Pentagon were on crack or some hallucinogenic?
Well, it really was beyond cinematic, but that doesn't mean it was bereft of substantial staging.

Michael Jackson would have been nothing without substantial staging.

His "appeal" was more "special effects" than it was centered art.

The people who purchased "Thriller" are the same people who believe the Government's Official Version of 9-11.

Michael Jackson never used non-prescribed drugs.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:11 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,300,330 times
Lets use Occam's Razor for this:

#1) A Bunch of Terrorists with unlimited time and unlimited resources timed out an attack of unprecedented size flew planes into buidings in the US timed out in a very short period.
#2) The US Government went about and set explosives in two very tall buildings for a controlled demolition without ANYONE noticing the large holes in walls and visible structure beams and all the explosives to bring them down and kill thosands of citizens and guests ... for what reason??
Fly a plane close to a military building in order to fool ALL witnesses into thinking IT hit the building NOT the missiles fired from ?? A ship in the Atlantic maybe? Space? The plane that flew by?

Oh the OTHER site I spoke of My first post and EVERY one after that would have been deleted and this thread locked.

You can find out which it is by Googling Dude111.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:56 PM

4,739 posts, read 4,421,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Lets use Occam's Razor for this:

#1) A Bunch of Terrorists with unlimited time and unlimited resources timed out an attack of unprecedented size flew planes into buidings in the US timed out in a very short period.
#2) The US Government went about and set explosives in two very tall buildings for a controlled demolition without ANYONE noticing the large holes in walls and visible structure beams and all the explosives to bring them down and kill thosands of citizens and guests ... for what reason??
Fly a plane close to a military building in order to fool ALL witnesses into thinking IT hit the building NOT the missiles fired from ?? A ship in the Atlantic maybe? Space? The plane that flew by?

Oh the OTHER site I spoke of My first post and EVERY one after that would have been deleted and this thread locked.

You can find out which it is by Googling Dude111.
I didn't find out anyting by googling Dude111

look. . .I take issue with #1. it wasn't unlimited. It was a fairly small group. . and resources supported, no doubt, by some rich people in Saudi Arabia. You make it sound like they needed billions and hours.

It was like 12 people on a handfull of flights. Not exactly mastermind plan of centurary

it just happened to work

What did the NRA guy say to the British intelligence. . something along the lines of
Quote:
You have to be lucky everyday, every-week, every year. you must watch and make no mistakes

I only have to be lucky once.

They found a gap and exploited it, nothing unlimited required.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:21 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,298,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Ya im sure there were........People who were given tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ to say they did!!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS: If a plane hit and it happend 100% like they said,WHY DID THEY TAKE ALL LIVE TAPED FOOTAGE FROM AROUND THAT BUILDING??

You tell me buddy......... CAMERAS TAPED WHAT REALLY HAPPEND...... Why did they take them??? IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE??

I would like an answer please..

Where is my tons of $$$$$ ? I saw it. It was horrible, and you are delusional.

Old 03-27-2015, 04:36 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,300,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
I didn't find out anyting by googling Dude111

look. . .I take issue with #1. it wasn't unlimited. It was a fairly small group. . and resources supported, no doubt, by some rich people in Saudi Arabia. You make it sound like they needed billions and hours.

It was like 12 people on a handfull of flights. Not exactly mastermind plan of centurary

it just happened to work

What did the NRA guy say to the British intelligence. . something along the lines of

They found a gap and exploited it, nothing unlimited required.
They did have BILLIONS and they were working on it for YEARS, not necessarily the twenty that did it that 9/11.
If you didn't find Dude111 with Google you didn't do it right ... HE has PAGES of hits.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:14 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,745,817 times
Arrow Ah man!!

Old 03-28-2015, 04:25 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,531,109 times
seems Puttin got something to say about the subject

Russia Threatens US With Smoking Gun Satellite Photos Proving 9/11 Inside Job | Humans Are Free

Old 03-28-2015, 10:30 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,554,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
look back in the thread, i already replied to this assertment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies